FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Yeah, it's tough, but I managed to nail the fight after several tries.

The key is to not be greedy and don't attack or use skills unless you are 100% safe. He seems really tanky at first, but unless you are off-element and really weak, you shouldn't time out the fight. So try not to rush and definitely do try to dodge!

I think the safest times to attack are when he uses the red circle--you can i-frame that with a skill--and when he's using one of his sword laser attacks and you stand behind him. If you're good, you can dance around the boxes too, but I generally run the heck away when melee XD

That said, you should learn to dodge his OHKO Death Blow and Pinion Flare attacks. Sometimes he moves to the corner and you can't go around him. Just be patient, stay out of the big cone, then roll into it after the first beam. After a while, you can probably learn when he's about to do it. Obviously, the first time is after the first overdrive.

Besides that, just keep practicising ^^

Also, if you do die early, you can try watching the surviving players play. Assuming there are any XD

Oh no, I've mostly understood Alfonse's attack patterns. Yes, greed is an issue, but more than anything, I feel it's my partners that are dying too quick, making it impossible to win. I should probably train my Veronica up more. She's perfect for him. She only has a little over 3k might, so probably not good enough. Sad part is that I man low on mana points.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Oh no, I've mostly understood Alfonse's attack patterns. Yes, greed is an issue, but more than anything, I feel it's my partners that are dying too quick, making it impossible to win. I should probably train my Veronica up more. She's perfect for him. She only has a little over 3k might, so probably not good enough. Sad part is that I man low on mana points.

No worries. Hopefully those pointers can help someone else instead ^^

Yeah, I know what you mean. But it's still early so people are learning and I think people are getting better though. I already got a successful clear with random players not long ago.

If you have Discord, you can try checking out the Dragalia Lost channel. Of course, there's no guarantee your partners still won't die, but at least you can communicate after the battle.

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It took some time, but once you know Alfonse's patterns, he is not that hard. But I recommend to have at least 1 healer in the group, or use a healer dragon, like Phoenix or Cupid.

I should actually remember that this is literally then first day. We still have another 17 days on this event.

So I began summoning with 4 x tenfolds and 24k wyrmite.

My first 5-star was a Hildegarde. Already own her, though, so she became eldwater. Not that I felt too bad about that, because the eldwater buffs upon earning 4-5-star duplicates is insane.

The next 5-star: Fjorm. I could have packed up and gone home then, but I think I had about 17k wyrmite remaining. I wanted to keep trying my luck and see if I could get Marth and/or Veronica, too.

And wouldn't you know it, literally the next full summon had Veronica pop out. So that was nice.

The very next summon session: two 5-stars! One was a sword, one an axe. I was hopeful that I'd see Marth and I can safely tuck my remaining 11k wyrmite away for a future event. Well, they turned out to be Xander and Curran. Already having both, they became eldwater.

I went on, yet nothing of worth came from the remaining 12k wyrmite. Marthless, I sorted through my new summons, merged up my dragons, sold the duplicates, and picked up rewards.

More wyrmite and a new 10-fold ticket was awaiting me within the goodie box, so I picked them up and went back into the gacha machine.

Using the voucher brought nothing significant. But then I dipped into the fresh wyrmite. It was a sword, and a dragon... I was hopeful, but it turned out to be Naveed. Not the fire-swordy I was looking for, but hell, my first 5-star fire element character, so I'll take it. The dragon was Leviathan. He was currently sitting at 3UB and I needed this to fully unbind him, and here he was. Perfect.

As if my hope of picking up Marth wasn't dashed once already, I had only 5k wyrmite left in the bank for 4 more full summons, and the last two sword 5-stars have been not-Marth.

Going into the next summon, a shiny sword plopped down onto the pedestal. This time, it was Marth, and all was well within Dragalia.

Along the way, I also picked up some fresh 4-star characters in Pia (green lance) , Odetta (light sword), Sinoa (fire wand), Eleonora (wind bow), and Yue (fire axe).

Then I went and did my free summons on the 2 new banners in Heroes and got me a +atk -spd Lute.

Today, gacha played nice with me.

First try, no focus units. Reroll one had Fjorm and reroll two had Veronica. Marth should be guaranteed now, right? :P:

[Edit]

Wrong - reroll three had Veronica AND Fjorm, but no Marth. This just isn't fair at all. :lol:

Edited by Tree

6 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

So has anyone beaten Alfonse's Trial yet? Cause my god, he is a nightmare. I have yet to even get him down to half health. No, not even that. I have yet to even inflict break on him once.

The first time I beat him it was just my Zace and an Ieyasu since everyone else in the group died right at the beginning.

Like Vincent already said, it’s important to learn his patterns and dodge while squeezing in attacks. As long as you stay alive and keep at him he’ll go down eventually.

If your aiming for the quest endeavors then healers are highly recommended to let everyone stay alive easier. I actually had two Heinwalds in my group when I got the endeavor and they managed to keep themselves and the Veronica alive while still contributing a lot of dps to the fight but any on-element healer should do. I really don’t recommend running with an off-element since they die easily to everything so the player would have to be excellent at dodging everything to stay alive throughout the fight which is a pretty tall order.

Just be patient and keep practicing though. You’re bound to beat it sooner or later.

Good luck~

Edit:

She only has a little over 3k might, so probably not good enough. Sad part is that I man low on mana points.

Yeah 3k is pretty low for a character but if mana is an issue I recommend leveling up the free Alfonse. You’ll get loads of mana from endeavors just by leveling him up to 80. And don’t forget about the mana you can get from the Void Battle shop and the current event shop.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

On the fifth try (fourth reroll) I got Marth, then later Fjorm, and finally Veronica... In 50 summons. That has to be incredibly lucky. :o:

I wanted all of them, but would have settled for just Marth (and Alfonse). Linked this result to my nintendo account right away.

Now I just have to figure out how to get Alfonse. Looks like I have to progress through the story a bit before I can use him. The game is nothing like Heroes, but is actually kind of fun in a different way. It's not a game I care that much about, so I can just play casually, and not have any stress. The story isn't great, but I like its format and delivery better than Heroes.

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

On the fifth try (fourth reroll) I got Marth, then later Fjorm, and finally Veronica... In 50 summons. That has to be incredibly lucky. :o:

I wanted all of them, but would have settled for just Marth (and Alfonse). Linked this result to my nintendo account right away.

Now I just have to figure out how to get Alfonse. Looks like I have to progress through the story a bit before I can use him. The game is nothing like Heroes, but is actually kind of fun in a different way. It's not a game I care that much about, so I can just play casually, and not have any stress. The story isn't great, but I like its format and delivery better than Heroes.

Alfonse is free. You get him when you start the event, and all you have to do is do quests with Alfonse in them and you'll get friendship points after winning the quest. If you maximize it, you keep Alfonse.

You can also get Alfonse's personal weapon for free and then get them as rewards. Two from treasure trade and the other two from the valor rewards. This way you can MUB the weapon.

58 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Alfonse is free. You get him when you start the event, and all you have to do is do quests with Alfonse in them and you'll get friendship points after winning the quest. If you maximize it, you keep Alfonse.

You can also get Alfonse's personal weapon for free and then get them as rewards. Two from treasure trade and the other two from the valor rewards. This way you can MUB the weapon.

Yeah, it gave me Alfonse's sword as a login bonus. Can weapons actually be equipped or are they used up permanently like Heroes skill inheritance? Swapping weapons around like seals in Heroes would be fun. I have no idea how to use anything yet. I guess I'll figure that out eventually. I'm not familiar with any of the items, so I'm getting lots of stuff that I assume is useful later. They do give a daily free item summon that's not tied to any events. I know what the orb equivalent is, so I save that. I haven't tried coop yet, but that's something Heroes is completely missing.

It says badges are needed to progress through the Fire Emblem Heroes event story and can also be traded for items. I'm guessing that there's enough for both? Would be bad to not be able to complete the event story. :D: The opening to the Fire Emblem Heroes event reminded me of Tempest Trials. (This may have been on purpose). Dragalia's intros are much nicer though. :):

1 hour ago, Tree said:

While I see Heroes more like a competitive game, since most game modes have some type of rank system, Dragalia Lost is more cooperative, where you play with others players to complete quests together. Because of this, my objective in Dragalia is not be strong but have fun with the characters that I like to use.

You can unlock each character's mana circles to give them new abilities and stronger stats, and also by doing this you can unlock Adventurers Stories, which not only will develop the characters backstory and their personalities, but also reward you with more Wrymites

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

While I see Heroes more like a competitive game, since most game modes have some type of rank system, Dragalia Lost is more cooperative, where you play with others players to complete quests together. Because of this, my objective in Dragalia is not be strong but have fun with the characters that I like to use.

You can unlock each character's mana circles to give them new abilities and stronger stats, and also by doing this you can unlock Adventurers Stories, which not only will develop the characters backstory and their personalities, but also reward you with more Wrymites

Interesting. The competitive portion of Heroes is my least favorite aspect. I just want to enjoy the game. I'm wary of spending any resources in Dragalia yet. I assume mana is much more rare than SP in Heroes.

1 hour ago, Tree said:

Yeah, it gave me Alfonse's sword as a login bonus. Can weapons actually be equipped or are they used up permanently like Heroes skill inheritance? Swapping weapons around like seals in Heroes would be fun. I have no idea how to use anything yet. I guess I'll figure that out eventually. I'm not familiar with any of the items, so I'm getting lots of stuff that I assume is useful later. They do give a daily free item summon that's not tied to any events. I know what the orb equivalent is, so I save that. I haven't tried coop yet, but that's something Heroes is completely missing.

It says badges are needed to progress through the Fire Emblem Heroes event story and can also be traded for items. I'm guessing that there's enough for both? Would be bad to not be able to complete the event story. :D: The opening to the Fire Emblem Heroes event reminded me of Tempest Trials. (This may have been on purpose). Dragalia's intros are much nicer though. :):

You can equip any sword in any sword hero, but there are some rules. Colored Weapons are elemental weapons. For example: There is a sword called "Crimson Cry", and it is a 4* Flame Sword. It allow Flame Heroes to have a 3rd skill to use in battle. If a non-Flame Hero equip this sword, this non-Flame Hero will have his attack boosted but cannot use the sword's 3rd skill. Basically it's recommended to use elemental weapons with the correspondent elemental hero.

The Wrymprints are card that can be equipped to each Hero. They work like the Sacred Seals in Heroes. You can equip 2 in each Hero, but they cannot be the same Wrymprint. You can use Holy Water to level up your Wrymprints, so they will grant more Hp and Strengh to your Hero, and you can unbind them to unlock stronger effects to these cards. The "unbind" process is basicaly the same as merge heroes in FEH. You can merge the same Wrymprints to unbind them. By unbinding, you will increase the max level of that Card, and increase the effect of the card's ability. Each card can be unbound up to 4 times. Also, there is not Wrymprint promotion, so a 4* Card cannot be promoted to 5* cards. You can get Wrymprints by completing quests and buying in the shop.

Dragons can also be unbounded, just like the cards, and you get the same results: increase the max level of that dragon and get better abilities' effects. Just like the elemental weapons, is recommended to use a Flame Dragon with a Flame Hero. For example: There is a dragon called "Poseidon", which is a Water Dragon. Poseidon grants a HP and Strengh buff of +30% if is attuned to a Water Hero, so if you give this dragon to Fjorm, she will get +30% HP and Strengh, but if you give this dragon to Marth, he will not receive this bonus.

There is not unbind for characters, but lower rarity characters can be promoted to higher rarities by using Eldwater, which are the Hero Fathers in this game.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

29 minutes ago, Tree said:

Interesting. The competitive portion of Heroes is my least favorite aspect. I just want to enjoy the game. I'm wary of spending any resources in Dragalia yet. I assume mana is much more rare than SP in Heroes.

You can slowly unlock your characters's mana nodes, so you can take your time with them. Mana isn't that hard to get.

In the Shop, you can do a free Item Summon each day. Go to the Shop, then click "Upgrade Essentials", and click Item Summon. Each item summon cost 50 Wrymites, but you get a daily free summon each day, which is the only one you need. Also, the Daily Free Item Summon is part of the daily quests the game have.

Each day, there are 7 daily quests, called Endeavors in this games. They are:

• Clear Avenue to Power. Reward: 5.000 mana, that can be used to unlock Mana nodes;
  • Clear Avenue to Fortune. Reward: 5 Blessed Water, that can be used to level up your Wrymprints.
  • Perform an Item Summon. Reward: 6 Gold Crystal, that can be used to level up your Heroes;
  • Collect Rupies from a Facility. Reward: 3 Gold Whetstone, that can be used to level up your weapons;
  • Clear a Quest Playing in Co-op. Reward: 300 Eldwater, that can be used to buy Wrymprints and Promote Heroes.
  • Clear Five Quests. Reward: 1 Exquisite Honey, which can be used to restore 30 Stamina.
  • Clear All Standard Daily Endeavors. Reward: 50 Wrymites, that can be used to Summon new Heroes and Dragons.

In the Castle Section, there is the Castle Grounds, where you can build facilities to produce Gold, produce Dragon Fruits that can be used to level up Dragons, create Elemental Altars that increase the stats for Heroes from that element (for example, the Flame Altar boost Flame Heroes's HP and Strengh), and Dojos, which increase the stats from Heroes with a especific weapon (for example, the Sword Dojo boost Sword Heroes's HP and Strengh).

For example about the Altars and Dojos: Marth is a Flame Sword Hero. If you have a Lv 30 Flame Altar, which is the max level, your Marth will have 8% more HP and 7,5% more Strengh, and if you also have a Lv 30 Sword Dojo, your Marth will also have 11,5% more HP and Strengh.

There is also the Dragon's Roost in the Castle Section. In this place, you can give gifts to your dragons to increase the bond between you and them. By increasing the bond, the Dragon Transformation will increase, you will get some rewards like elemental scales and orbs, and Dragon Stories, which like  the Adventurers Stories tell you the Dragons' backstories, and reward you with more Wrymite.

Once you get used to the game menus and systems, you will have a easier and more enjoyable time. And any question you have, you can ask me or others Dragalia Lost players for help. There are also the Game Press Page and the Wiki Page for Dragalia Lost, just in case you need some more informations:

Edited by Diovani Bressan

21 hours ago, Xenomata said:

..also got Marth from the Platinum summon. Noice. And seeing absolutely no Wyrmprints... gorgeous...

This. This so hard. Still need to train Marth, but holy crap is no wyrmprints wonderful.

20 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Not too far into the story but I'm really loving it. Gosh, I'm living for this badass Alfonse! Already better than the entirety of book two and what we've gotten of book three.

The entire collab is awesome with that FE theme remix and just FE music and sound effects in general. Oh and the HP bar being replaced with that of the Fire Emblem HP bar is a cool touch too. And just the whole implementation and execution of the FE references is really well done.

It really is. I already feel like I care more about all the non-Marth characters more than in Heroes. They seem like the did a good job of keeping the characters' basic traits that Heroes established, but fleshing them out more. Definitely going to have to play with the sound on for a bit, too. Dragalia's music is already delightful, so it'll be intersting to hear their take on FE.

15 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I'm also still holding out hope for Loki to become playable when the second half arrives since Granblue tends to that with its events but we'll see how Dragalia handles it.

Wow, that's actually really good to know. Glad I read this before spending all my wyrmite.

2 hours ago, Tree said:

It says badges are needed to progress through the Fire Emblem Heroes event story and can also be traded for items. I'm guessing that there's enough for both? Would be bad to not be able to complete the event story.

Badges are one of the grindable rewards, so you won't have to worry. Plus, with how low your adventurer level is, you'll level up a ton which refills your stamina completely, so you'll be able to do plenty of runs. As far as great badges, I'm guessing they'll be introduced in the second part unless I missed something. I haven't gotten any yet and I've cleared all the available quests except Alfonse. If someone already answered this and I missed, apologies for needless reiteration.

Overall, really enjoying this so far. Haven't done a ton with the new mode, but it seems fun. Alfonse is hard as hell. I think I need to train up my Heinwald some more in addition to practice. The story is fun, and it really is already more engaging than FEH's. Loki is her usual self which I find fun, plus seeing her and Harle together is golden (please, Cygames, give me him!). Not sure if things need to be spoilered, but to be safe:

Spoiler

Alfonse and Veronica bonding while she had amnesia was adorable, and actually made me give a crap about her.

As for summons, got Marth for the platinum summon because I actually don't feel guilty about giving Cygames real money, and got of all freaking people Xander in about 4K wyrmite and a tenfold ticket :D He managed to dodge me through his two recent banners with way more invested, but finally! After seeing Veronica and Fjorm in the story, I'd really like to get them just to see their adventurer stories, especially Fjorm, but definitely going to hold off in case Loki is summonable by chance. Speaking of her, maybe it's just because FEH's art is so in-your-face about it (not that I mind :P:), but her art in Dragalia actually almost seems tasteful. Oh right, Alfonse. Got him to 80 and 40MC and he's been a lot of fun. Right now working on grinding badges and the will probably try to power-raise Heinwald for the last fight.

Of the three events I've been around for, Library, Festival, and this, this is definitely my favorite so far*. Part of it is just pre-existing affection for the characters, but also the rewards are freaking awesome and I am actually enjoying the story—it's great seeing what FEH's characters are like with more than 8 distributed amongst the lot per chapter. A tiny bit disappointed about no Shareena, but the good far outweighs the bad.

I have been enjoying this event way too much. XD

It's been really fun seeing all the characters interact with each other. (I also like Alfonse much more now.)
Will definitely be looking forward to the next part of the event's story.

On a side note; I didn't realize just how many quality of life changes happened recently.
Aside from reduced summoning costs and Wymprints no longer being in the pool.
I didn't realize that the daily bonuses for clearing Avenue to Power, Fortune, and etc have been doubled with the amount of bonus clears reduced by one.
(I can pretty much skip ticket my way through all the daily clear bonuses that I am currently interested in now.)

Also I didn't know that all 3* and several 4* characters have been buffed. (Very nice!)

Haha, I suppose now is as good of a time as any for me to thanks the developers for the game by purchasing something.

Oh, as an extra side note;
I randomly came across this visual guide on where you can find Wyrmprints now.

Well, one person died, but beat the Fonse. It was tough, but definitely fun. Going to need to revisit it eventually to completely clear it. Now just need to get a team that'll stick around to best the shadow knight.

@Puzzle044 Wait, who'd they buff? I missed that announcement. That sounds awesome.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I already beat Alfonse's Trial some times, and once you know the patterns of his attacks, it's not that hard.

If someone need help, I will be glad to help.

It isn't, but you really need to watch out. Some of the reasons people die in co op is cause the attacks made keeps being so flashy that it actually covers Alfonse up.