FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

When Veronica summons the two clones, she becomes invinsible until the two clones are defeated. Once you defeat the clones, she will automatic break, and then her life bar will drop super fast. You are able to defeat Veronica faster than Alfonse.

I am aware that she would be easy to kill after her clones are dead. But her clones aren't that easy to kill when there's a literal warzone happening there. Unlike Alfonse, I can't predict or anticipate Veronica's attack pattern because there are two clones and balls of darkness that roams the field.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Really, I didn't know it because I had some 3700 might allies in my team. Maybe I can create a party and invite you?

I need to get back to work in a bit, maybe another time. My backup plan was just watching story mode on youtube

But this probably is a good indication that the game wants more grinding than i’m willing to tolerate 

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

But this probably is a good indication that the game wants more grinding than i’m willing to tolerate 

Yeah. The game need some grinding, so you can get the material to craft better weapons or grinding for orbs and scales, so you can unlock more Mana nodes in each adventurer mana circle.

14 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Well I deleted it, it’s nice in small doses, but I don’t want to play the same map dozens of times without more randomness.

Yeah, it is a bit repetitive. I hope they add some more map variety. I don't think it has been out nearly as long as Heroes? If you saved to an account, you can always reinstall later if they make some content that interests you.

The event story is actually decent and ties in very well with Heroes lore. Weirdly enough, I think Dragalia's Loki is better as far as characterization is concerned.

I tried to join a coop Alfonse Challenge with Alfonse, but the other players were all using Veronica and left when they saw my Alfonse. (I got the "For real?" sticker. :lol:) I wouldn't have spent my last golden page from the treasure trade on Marth if I had known those golden pages were so rare. :unsure: I need two golden pages in order to upgrade Veronica, but the last two ones available are the rewards for the Veronica and Alfonse challenges. :P:

2 hours ago, Tree said:

The event story is actually decent and ties in very well with Heroes lore. Weirdly enough, I think Dragalia's Loki FEH cast is better as far as characterization is concerned.

FTFY :P

Ugh, trying to break Veronica is a pain. It doesn't help that my only real strong light characters are Albert and Alfonse and I still need work on avoiding attacks with sword users. Seriously considering spending my sunlight stones on either Gilgamesh or Liger to see if getting one of them super buff will help.

At first I really thought Veronica was unbeatable since I was doing next to no damage to her and her Overdrive bar wasn’t going down. Took me forever to realize I had to kill the clones first >_<

Once you kill the clones tho Veronica goes down super easy and the clones don’t even have that much health so she really was easier than Alfonse.

What’s really hard is the new Defense map. The enemies deal so much damage there and I’m constantly ending up with people who leave the base unattended so it ends up destroyed. Was using Linus for it but I end up taking too much damage so switched to Zace instead for some range and I’ve been handling myself better now.

3 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

FTFY :P

Ugh, trying to break Veronica is a pain. It doesn't help that my only real strong light characters are Albert and Alfonse and I still need work on avoiding attacks with sword users. Seriously considering spending my sunlight stones on either Gilgamesh or Liger to see if getting one of them super buff will help.

If you wanna use your stones go ahead but you really don’t need an unbounded Dragon to clear it. Just focus on dodging and make sure to kill the clones first. Also save your skills to I-frame since all her attacks except two can be dodged by I-framing. That is especially important to remember in case you find yourself inside her instant kill and can’t escape in time.

Edit: also if you really do want to use your stones I recommend Gilgamesh over Liger unless you want build some sort of staff attack/healer hybrid à la Heinwald.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

15 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

and the clones don’t even have that much health so she really was easier than Alfonse.

Really?! It seems like they have a shitload. Even when all four of us survive, it seems like we can't get the clones down to further than 2/3 to half health before about a minute.

As for dragons, yeah, Gil is better, but I like Liger way more. I know that's rather silly, but that's what it comes down to.

Edited by bottlegnomes

2 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Really?! It seems like they have a shitload. Even when all four of us survive, it seems like we can't get the clones down to further than 2/3 to half health before about a minute.

As for dragons, yeah, Gil is better, but I like Liger way more. I know that's rather silly, but that's what it comes down to.

The clones have lots of health, but it should be plenty doable with four team members. I was in one fight where two party members died around overdrive, but we still beat the battle with one attacker (Annelie) and healer (Hildegarde), the latter of which was basically useless.

One thing you can try is "shoving" the two clones until they're near each other, then your attacks and skills will hit both of them. I don't actually know how you do this--I'm guessing attacking them will move them slightly. AFAIK, the clones don't move by themselves, so once they're in position, you're sorted.

Also, you will obviously want Light-attuned Adventurers to deal more damage. Unbinding 5-star dragons isn't needed, but could be useful for future content (like High Zodiark).

12 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

The clones have lots of health, but it should be plenty doable with four team members. I was in one fight where two party members died around overdrive, but we still beat the battle with one attacker (Annelie) and healer (Hildegarde), the latter of which was basically useless.

One thing you can try is "shoving" the two clones until they're near each other, then your attacks and skills will hit both of them. I don't actually know how you do this--I'm guessing attacking them will move them slightly. AFAIK, the clones don't move by themselves, so once they're in position, you're sorted.

It's feasible, but the problem is how they all attack with their high range attacks, but that would not be nearly as much of a problem had it not been for that ONE stupid attack, the orbs of darkness that roam the field like a pinball.

@omegaxis1

Can't quote ya for some reason, but I think her attacks aren't too bad. They are all fairly slow and well telegraphed, and lots of them are red so you can i-frame them. Unlike Alfonse who attacks pretty quick and has lots of purple attacks.

If you have a healer, especially Hildegarde, you can just get hit by the balls with or without a shield. I dunno about after overdrive, but the normal balls barely do any damage. I think if you're good, you can even absorb two (or more?) balls in one go, if they're close enough. Getting hit by the balls shouldn't cost a run, unless you've been hit by one of her other attacks (but many of those are fatal anyway).

The rest of the attacks, I think you just need to be patient and prepare for them. The big red lasers just need a roll each. The only really deadly attack is the big purple doughnut, because it has large range and goes off pretty quickly. I think the only times I've died are because of that (like when I use a long skill and get caught in it or I don't roll away in time).

But once Veronica enters overdrive, only the real one uses that attack--and you can try to avoid her at all costs.

Edited by VincentASM

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

But once Veronica enters overdrive, only the real one uses that attack--and you can try to avoid her at all costs.

... What? No. The clones use the orbs of darkness too. I have to avoid 6 orbs that go around, which is impossible.

29 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

... What? No. The clones use the orbs of darkness too. I have to avoid 6 orbs that go around, which is impossible.

Oh, I was talking about the purple doughnut. I am pretty sure I just face tank the balls. If there are 6, you can eat one or two each per party member. A healer is ideal of course.

34 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Oh, I was talking about the purple doughnut. I am pretty sure I just face tank the balls. If there are 6, you can eat one or two each per party member. A healer is ideal of course.

That's if you have a strong Hidelgard that is controlled by someone that can actively dodge. But overall, if you don't have a healer, you are essentially in a VERY bad situation. 

15 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

YES! I DID IT! I BEAT HER! AND DEATHLESS TO BOOT!

g0hxzl4ly9w21.png

Working together with these three, I managed to actually defeat her!

Congrats!

I probably should have made it clear but a healer is strongly recommended for the fight.

You really don't need that much DPS and it lets you worry less about the balls flying around ^^

I know what you mean by healers needing to dodge, but everyone needs to dodge anyway xD

Edited by VincentASM

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Congrats!

I probably should have made it clear but a healer is strongly recommended for the fight.

You really don't need that much DPS and it lets you worry less about the balls flying around ^^

I know what you mean by healers needing to dodge, but everyone needs to dodge anyway xD

Can definitely say that again.

Finally beat it too, and deathless! Was partied up with a Hilde (thank God) and two Lucretias (one came in after an Alfonse that quit after the first failure). Took about 4-5 tries, but actually went fairly smoothly overall. I don't know if my buying Resounding Rendition did it, that I played better without realizing, or if the people I was partied up with those couple matches were built a lot more offensively or were attacking more aggressively, but the clones' health seemed to go down way faster. I don't think we ever left them with more than 1/2 health each. And funny thing is I don't think anyone had 5t3 weapons.

But yeah, those balls can burn in hell without a healer.

Edited by bottlegnomes

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

I wasn't expecting much from this collab. It would have taken a lot to bring me back to DL. But seeing as how Marth is the only actual Fire Emblem character on the banner, even my lowest expectations were not met.

Really harsh way to put it. Alfonse, Fjorm, and Veronica may have all originated from Heroes but that doesn't make them any less Fire Emblem characters than Marth.

6 hours ago, Etheus said:

I wasn't expecting much from this collab. It would have taken a lot to bring me back to DL. But seeing as how Marth is the only actual Fire Emblem character on the banner, even my lowest expectations were not met.

It's called a Fire Emblem Heroes collab, not Fire Emblem collab. Marth being here is the actually shocking thing. 

19 hours ago, Etheus said:

What characters were you expecting with a "Dragalia Lost x Fire Emblem Heroes"-themed collab? :Kappa:

Regardless, I'm not sure when or why you quit, but over the last few months they've done nothing but make improvements to the game. I think the recent removal of wyrmprints from summoning was the biggest, most welcome change. If the actual gameplay wasn't your thing then yeah, it certainly isn't worth your time to bother checking it out again.

Also, people complaining about being gated from certain event battles by lack of Might: You'll die and contribute next to nothing. The might gate is to stop clearly under-powered beginners from joining public lobbies (effectively holding a lobby hostage if the host doesn't want to fight with dead weight in their team), then contributing nothing towards the fight, and still reaping all the top tier rewards that even some of the middling players have trouble with earning.

Although I will say it sucks that someone with lesser might still can't join a friend's lobby via code, if the host is willing to play with and carry their weaker friend. But alas, I suppose you can't treat public players any differently than those who have the luxury of playing with strong friends.

God forbid we actually have to play a game to make our characters stronger these days.

Edited by Raven

On 5/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, Tree said:

Yeah, it is a bit repetitive. I hope they add some more map variety. I don't think it has been out nearly as long as Heroes? If you saved to an account, you can always reinstall later if they make some content that interests you.

It’s barely over half a year, so yeah, it’s not as old

I am definitely looking forward to that auto AI upgrade, having two healers for auto-ing tougher battles might not be necessary anymore.  :0
That direct weapon crafting is also very exciting! (...I am probably going to end up not crafting any weapons till that update. XD  )