FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

6 hours ago, Puzzle044 said:

That direct weapon crafting is also very exciting! (...I am probably going to end up not crafting any weapons till that update. XD  )

Yeah, me too. I will have enough time to get the materials I need to craft the Levatein Sword, and I have enough  Damascus Ingot to fully unbind the weapon.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This direct crafting upgrade... if I understand it right, you'll still need all the materials and gold to make the 5 weapons you'd need to max fully unbind every step on the weapon forge trees before it, right? So I pick a rank 3 Fire Sword, I'd needed the materials for making one copy of it, plus 25 tier 1 rank 3 swords, and 5 of the upper tier 2 rank 3 sword? This just lets me skip the process of having to make all the weapons beforehand? What of getting them to max level?

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

This direct crafting upgrade... if I understand it right, you'll still need all the materials and gold to make the 5 weapons you'd need to max fully unbind every step on the weapon forge trees before it, right? So I pick a rank 3 Fire Sword, I'd needed the materials for making one copy of it, plus 25 tier 1 rank 3 swords, and 5 of the upper tier 2 rank 3 sword? This just lets me skip the process of having to make all the weapons beforehand? What of getting them to max level?

Maybe we will need Whetstones to craft high tier/rank weapons, because Whetstones are used to level up weapons.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe we will need Whetstones to craft high tier/rank weapons, because Whetstones are used to level up weapons.

Actually upon rechecking the update explanation of this, it shows a picture of someone selecting the 3* Fire Bow, and included in the materials list is 35 Gold Whetstones. I guess that'd be enough to max out 5 FUB tier 1 3*s and 1 FUB tier 2 3*?

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Actually upon rechecking the update explanation of this, it shows a picture of someone selecting the 3* Fire Bow, and included in the materials list is 35 Gold Whetstones. I guess that'd be enough to max out 5 FUB tier 1 3*s and 1 FUB tier 2 3*?

I know that to max out a 4* weapon you need ~10 Gold Whetstones, and I know that 3* weapons need less and 5* ones need more. I believe 35 Gold Whetstones is the right amount needed to forge a 3* elemental weapon.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Well it's over now.

Never got Fjorm in the end, but I'm not really bothered by it.

Yeah... I didn't get Fjorm either, but I have Xainfried, so it's not that bad for me.

At least I got Marth and Veronica. Marth was relly important, because thanks to him I was able to beat High Midgardsormr Trial for the first time.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... I didn't get Fjorm either, but I have Xainfried, so it's not that bad for me.

At least I got Marth and Veronica. Marth was relly important, because thanks to him I was able to beat High Midgardsormr Trial for the first time.

Congrats!

I haven't done High Midgardsormr for a while since I started doing High Brunhilda, but Marth sounds pretty ridiculous on paper. His skill that fully charges your party's skills upon taking heavy damage is really good for your healer near the start.

4 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Congrats!

I haven't done High Midgardsormr for a while since I started doing High Brunhilda, but Marth sounds pretty ridiculous on paper. His skill that fully charges your party's skills upon taking heavy damage is really good for your healer near the start.

Yep. After Midgardsormr's first attack, all skills are available!

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep. After Midgardsormr's first attack, all skills are available!

Yup, that feels so good. Verica doesn't need skill prep to charge her skills and Valentine's Hildegarde can energise earlier by spamming Shield before and after the opening blast.

Fjorm is also really good at fighting High Brunhilda, but to be honest, DPS isn't the big issue there. Rather, the sole healer (Thaniel) is so underwhelming. I hope the day comes when we get a better water healer ^^;;

This was a great event. I am glad that when it came out, and the month of wyrmmites I amassed came through, getting me everyone. 

Also, I even managed to get 10 million Valor Points before it ended, so yay!

4 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

This was a great event. I am glad that when it came out, and the month of wyrmmites I amassed came through, getting me everyone. 

Also, I even managed to get 10 million Valor Points before it ended, so yay!

Nice one. I heard horror stories of peoples' souls being destroyed getting to 10 million. I managed it and it wasn't as bad as I expected. It helped that I actually enjoyed the Alberian Front. My only complaint was the Shadow Knight was a huge damage sponge (that you need to kill to maintain a high score) and killed the pace somewhat.

Speaking of, the Shadow Knight was an amazing throwback to the Black Knight from Path of Radiance ^^

1 hour ago, VincentASM said:

Nice one. I heard horror stories of peoples' souls being destroyed getting to 10 million. I managed it and it wasn't as bad as I expected. It helped that I actually enjoyed the Alberian Front. My only complaint was the Shadow Knight was a huge damage sponge (that you need to kill to maintain a high score) and killed the pace somewhat.

Speaking of, the Shadow Knight was an amazing throwback to the Black Knight from Path of Radiance ^^

The entire Alberion Front is a huge reference to FE. Like the houses with the bandits that if you save them, you get a boost. Needing to defend the fort itself. Needing to rout the enemy to get the Shadow Knight out within a set time, and then finally, beat the enemy leader.

I had gotten everyone, but because I came in so late to the event, I mustered a mockery of Valor, 80k. And I never got a single Great Badge, RIP Marth sticker. I was focused more on loading up on Gold Crystals because I stood no chance of at the harder collab stuff, I was ~1200 before, now I've over 2000. Maybe investing my Light team to 60 will make it strong enough to qualify for Expert Raids on the Refrain rerun. Or I'll just stick to farming to Hard and farming Light Orbs.

Gotta add I loved Together We Ride as the Dragon music, and old FE3's "Advance" was another joy.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

29 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I had gotten everyone, but because I came in so late to the event, I mustered a mockery of Valor, 80k. And I never got a single Great Badge, RIP Marth sticker. I was focused more on loading up on Gold Crystals because I stood no chance of at the harder collab stuff, I was ~1200 before, now I've over 2000. Maybe investing my Light team to 60 will make it strong enough to qualify for Expert Raids on the Refrain rerun. Or I'll just stick to farming to Hard and farming Light Orbs.

Gotta add I loved Together We Ride as the Dragon music, and old FE3's "Advance" was another joy.

Ah, that's a bummer but you got the most important stuff.

If I had known, I could've helped you get some great badges at least. One good thing is you can use co-op to get carried. Only a tiny number of stages aren't carriable (high dragons and facility solo stages).

Edited by VincentASM

Did a quick last minute summon and managed to get Fjorm, so I was able to complete the FE quartet like I was hoping to do. I wish I could've done more with the event itself as leaving Alfonse's trial unbeaten still hurts, but I managed to get a decent amount of badges and valor so at least I can get some nice upgrade material out of it. 

Now it's back to preparing for High Middy, I just need to figure out if I want to stick with Verica or switch over to Marth. 

20 minutes ago, Medeus said:

Did a quick last minute summon and managed to get Fjorm, so I was able to complete the FE quartet like I was hoping to do. I wish I could've done more with the event itself as leaving Alfonse's trial unbeaten still hurts, but I managed to get a decent amount of badges and valor so at least I can get some nice upgrade material out of it. 

Now it's back to preparing for High Middy, I just need to figure out if I want to stick with Verica or switch over to Marth. 

To be fair, that trial is HARD, especially considering there's really not been much reason to build a strong Dark elemental team. That and we have very few powerful Dark element characters and dragons compared to any other element, even Light...

As for High Midgardsormar, I'd build both. If you get unlucky and your random teammates don't wanna play Verica, you can be the healer. And if there is a Verica or Valentine Hildengarde, you can be flexible and switch to Marth. Heck, I even have Mikoto built just in case. I'd build Vanessa to if I felt that weren't overkill.

Edited by Xenomata

Someone commented on reddit that they didn't complete the friendship points for the free character on the previous run of an event. On this rerun, they said that the friendship level, skills, etc. started where they left off. That's really nice!

The lack of competition is wonderful. There aren't even any rankings, just have to collect as many rewards as you can. The good players can tackle the hardest challenges and get the best rewards (nothing unique, just rare and time limited). If feeling generous, they can also carry the weaker players through everything but the hardest content. On the last day, two kind Lucretia players finished out Veronica's trial for me and another Alfonse player giving us each a golden page.

8 hours ago, Tree said:

Someone commented on reddit that they didn't complete the friendship points for the free character on the previous run of an event. On this rerun, they said that the friendship level, skills, etc. started where they left off. That's really nice!

The lack of competition is wonderful. There aren't even any rankings, just have to collect as many rewards as you can. The good players can tackle the hardest challenges and get the best rewards (nothing unique, just rare and time limited). If feeling generous, they can also carry the weaker players through everything but the hardest content. On the last day, two kind Lucretia players finished out Veronica's trial for me and another Alfonse player giving us each a golden page.

Yep. There are a good amount of generous players that helps you in some hard quests, and not having any time of ranking is great!

Also, this rerun of Resplendent Refrain Event has totally new rewards that were not available in the previous run. In this one, we have that 3* Light Bow and the Sunlight Ore, that were not in the reward list last time. And the levels also give us new Wryrmites, different from FEH's GHB reruns that don't give us 3 new copies of that Hero.

9 hours ago, Tree said:

Makes it more chill than FEH for sure, you can play at your own pace with your own goals without as much of a cloud hanging over you head. Rather than pit other players against you, which has its own merit I can see, DL opts to emphasize players working together.

With some investment I'm now able to do Sabbock Raids on Expert and EX, though certainly not Nightmare, that makes things better. I'm at 400+ Gold Emblems right now, I'm aiming for 3000 by the end, plus maxed Bronze and Silver if possible.

Feels more fun than before, but I do think they could make the Manticore drops a little better. You get so many Otherworld Fragments from each you rarely have to spend Stamina on this event- good if you want to use it for other things like Lightsunder Ruins right now, but unless Nightmare gives a hefty amount of Silver or Nightmare is that Gold-laden, I'm thinking the Manticore should give more of those. Or, make it so you can do Sabbock battles using just Otherworld Fragments, but at a much higher cost than if you also had Getherwings to spend. But to be fair, I'm sitting at 90 of them right now, so I've no idea of their regeneration rate.

Sabbock also dropped a 5* Wyrmprint on EX for me- the one with Hildegarde and the Water Lance girl- cool! 

There was one issue with Raids I ran into- getting into a room. If I made one, it filled quickly and all was good. If I tried to find one however, I kid you not I tapped like 20 times with all rooms filled by the time I did. It didn't matter if they had 1 or 3 members, they were all full. Though the cost of hosting and joining are now the same, so neither group is lopsided; the game is just bustling.

I noticed they added 2 4* units on the latest Showcase, did they abolish 3* additions due to their ability redundancy and instead opted to make it to 4*s per non-Seasonal Showcase? 

And I've plopped my Player ID in the DL topic in General Gaming (which might be where this talk should be held henceforth within given the FEH collab is done), I'll repost it here, just tell me who you are here on SF first.:

Player ID: 4620 5849 646. My helper is set to a lv 40 Lowen with 30 nodes unlocked. Name is Vritra- at least until they add a Vritra as a Dragon, then it'll be changed.

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep. There are a good amount of generous players that helps you in some hard quests, and not having any time of ranking is great!

Also, this rerun of Resplendent Refrain Event has totally new rewards that were not available in the previous run. In this one, we have that 3* Light Bow and the Sunlight Ore, that were not in the reward list last time. And the levels also give us new Wryrmites, different from FEH's GHB reruns that don't give us 3 new copies of that Hero.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Makes it more chill than FEH for sure, you can play at your own pace with your own goals without as much of a cloud hanging over you head. Rather than pit other players against you, which has its own merit I can see, DL opts to emphasize players working together.

Low stress is nice. I don't mind a challenge sometimes, but I don't want to lose rewards for each failed attempt. One thing I really like about Dragalia, is that you can pursue different goals and max your characters without summoning. I sometimes forget that summoning exists since I'm enjoying the characters that I have and don't need additional copies for merges, IVs, skills, etc. Any new weapons, wyrmprints, or dragons can be swapped around for free so I can experiment and see what works best. I never have to make permanent decisions about character skill choices.

With some investment I'm now able to do Sabbock Raids on Expert and EX, though certainly not Nightmare, that makes things better. I'm at 400+ Gold Emblems right now, I'm aiming for 3000 by the end, plus maxed Bronze and Silver if possible.

Gold Emblems give nice upgrade items and seem to be much more common than Silver Emblems. The Silver Emblems provide the rare rewards, but you only get 5-10 per battle, so I probably won't get to 1,000. The last Silver reward I really want is at 860.

[edit]

Apparently the Silver Emblems are hiding out on the standard difficulty. The Standard Raid gives mostly Silver and few Gold Emblems, while the Expert Raid has mostly Gold and few Silver Emblems. Should be able to get all the Silver rewards after all.

Feels more fun than before, but I do think they could make the Manticore drops a little better. You get so many Otherworld Fragments from each you rarely have to spend Stamina on this event- good if you want to use it for other things like Lightsunder Ruins right now, but unless Nightmare gives a hefty amount of Silver or Nightmare is that Gold-laden, I'm thinking the Manticore should give more of those. Or, make it so you can do Sabbock battles using just Otherworld Fragments, but at a much higher cost than if you also had Getherwings to spend. But to be fair, I'm sitting at 90 of them right now, so I've no idea of their regeneration rate.

I was initially disappointed with the Manticore drops too. But then I realized that the really poor rewards combined with the high amount of Otherworld Fragments encourages stamina use elsewhere and prevents the event from slowing your overall progress. From what I've read, the top difficulty has the same rewards as the EX battle, so I don't think it speeds things up. It does apparently provide a couple of rare items (clover, stone fragments, etc.) once per day.

Getherwings max at 12 and regenerate one per hour. Higher end battles use 2-3 of them. You can't have more than 99 of them and you get a full refill (12) every new player level. Just something to keep in mind. The regular stamina cap increases with player level, but Getherwings do not. Euden has a skill that gives 10% (15% at 5*) player level experience. This also works in coop if he is on the team even if he is not present in the battle.

There was one issue with Raids I ran into- getting into a room. If I made one, it filled quickly and all was good. If I tried to find one however, I kid you not I tapped like 20 times with all rooms filled by the time I did. It didn't matter if they had 1 or 3 members, they were all full. Though the cost of hosting and joining are now the same, so neither group is lopsided; the game is just bustling.

For less popular battle types that's common, but for the Raids I can find one quickly. Sometimes I have to search a time or two, but even that's been the exception. I'm not sure how the matchmaking works.

Edited by Tree