FE Heroes x Dragalia Lost Colab Coming

Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Raven said:

What's your friend code? Or you can add me: 7495 7081 302. If anyone else wants to send an invite, I won't mind.

I'm at work at the moment but I'll add you when I get back :) 

Only problem now is that I've only done a few summons and don't want to do any more until this collab happens, so my heroes won't be the greatest xD I've been using Orsem a lot - he's adorable. Loving Luca, too :D 

I did somehow manage to pull a 5* shadow dragon who has a pretty creepy design. I think it's his movements; the way he moves his head around like he's in pain. I like the design but also want to give him a big hug :( 

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Camilla tasted the pleasure of having multiple alts she couldn't stop making more. However it was never enough, despite the fact that she had the leading number of alts in the game and even had more alts than some games had characters it still wasn't enough. However she finally saw a new avenue to get her quick fix. Camilla in Dragalia Lost.

Never played Dragalia Lost, the game has to sell me on it's characters if/when they come to Heroes. 

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’d rather we never get a collab in FEH until the FE characters are exhausted.

Pretty much my feelings, plus you know that any potential crossover banner would be taking the place of a new heroes banner, since every other banner has to be seasonal now, meaning we'd have to go two months between actual new characters getting added.

20 minutes ago, Raven said:

What's your friend code? Or you can add me: 7495 7081 302. If anyone else wants to send an invite, I won't mind.

Oh cool. I’m always looking for more friends to add to my list. Just sent a request your way. I’m the one with Curran as their helper with the username “DJ Walnut”

I played the tutorial of Dragalia, but then my phone didn't have the space to download anything more, and this was after going to low-quality on Heroes. >_< I'd like to play it again someday, but that won't happen anytime soon. It was still interesting, for what I did manage to play. An FE version of that concept, though... Marth turning into Tiki? Azura turning into Corrin? Ashnard turning into Rajaion? Robin turning into Grima is one of those that makes the most sense. Pactbind!

I think a collab for Heroes specifically would be fun! Even if the series in question is one that I'm not interested in, I'm a sucker for AUs and crossovers in general. 

I wish I kept Dragalia Lost though, but I deleted it after hearing about how it's not doing well in comparison to the bigger gacha games that are out there. And by "not doing well" I mean in terms of growth. So I kind of feel like this is a marketing ploy to raise those numbers. But, I will be watching in fascination from afar! 

I am ok with it.  I really like Dragalia Lost, and I can easily see a 4-heroes banner having Euden (Sword), Elisanne (Lance), Ranzal (Axe) and Cleo (Staff). I just hope that, if it happens, the Dragalia banner needs to be a Hero Fest banner, so it can have a higher chance to be more accepted.

Also, in Dragalia Lost, it will be a collaboration with FEH, and not Fire Emblem, so I don't know if we'll see characters like Lucina or Camilla in Dragalia Lost. Maybe Alfonse, Sharena and Anna. It will probably be a special event, where a mysterious portal opens and the Order of Heroes appears and need the help of Euden to return to Askr.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Pretty much my feelings, plus you know that any potential crossover banner would be taking the place of a new heroes banner, since every other banner has to be seasonal now, meaning we'd have to go two months between actual new characters getting added.

It's not quite every other banner. We get at least 24 main banners per year, although it's been 25 both years so far. Of those, 10 are now seasonal.

On the other hand, if you exclude New Heroes banners that focus on alts or OCs rather than new main series characters, then the ones left drop below half. And I certainly wouldn't want something like this in one of those slots.

Edited by Othin

The primary reason why I wouldn't be on board with DL heroes in FEH is, as stated by others before, it would take a new heroes banner slot.

We already get too few new heroes banners as is, with too many seasonals. If this took the place of one of the less necessary seasonal slots (like bridal or performing arts), I might be more accepting of it. But then, I would like all seasonals replaced with regular banners and serious Brave-style alts.

6 minutes ago, Etheus said:

We already get too few new heroes banners as is, with too many seasonals. If this took the place of one of the less necessary seasonal slots (like bridal or performing arts), I might be more accepting of it. But then, I would like all seasonals replaced with regular banners and serious Brave-style alts.

I see your point. Maybe we can have a collab banner instead of two summer banners. Something like this.

If they're not planning on skipping any existing seasonal banners, I think an ideal take on a collab banner would be to cross it with one of them. Have it use a take on the base seasonal theme that incorporates aspects of the other game, and feature a split between FE characters and ones from the collab.

I'm another vote in the anti-crossover camp. For the same reasons as everybody else.

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Once Camilla tasted the pleasure of having multiple alts she couldn't stop making more. However it was never enough, despite the fact that she had the leading number of alts in the game and even had more alts than some games had characters it still wasn't enough. However she finally saw a new avenue to get her quick fix. Camilla in Dragalia Lost.

I'm pretty sure Camilla got an alt in Valkyria Chronicles 4. Just Google "Crymaria Levin" to see what I mean. She also gets to "Let it gooooo! Let it goooo! Your lives are at an ennddd! Let them go, let them gooo! My blizzard stops some HP regen!".

50 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I see your point. Maybe we can have a collab banner instead of two summer banners. Something like this.

Or we could use TMS to get Summer and crossover (since TMS is a loose crossover with SMT). Since these already exist:

FE-Swimsuit-DLC-Complete-449x1024.jpg

Image result for tokyo mirage sessions swimsuits

For Mamori's, well I can't find a good picture of it, so you'll have to settle with the lower left of the right page in this artbook.

All we need is to hand out silly weapons and mounts.

37 minutes ago, Othin said:

If they're not planning on skipping any existing seasonal banners, I think an ideal take on a collab banner would be to cross it with one of them. Have it use a take on the base seasonal theme that incorporates aspects of the other game, and feature a split between FE characters and ones from the collab.

That I would be happy with.  I just don't want a crossover to take over a new heroes banner, but if it takes over a seasonal that would be fine.  

I'm not sure how I feel about the cross-over. It's probably going one way where heroes characters are going into dragalia. And knowing Nintendo, Dragalia is probably only going to get Alfonse and Sharena. We might get Anna, but I'm not holding my breathe. And we probably will get the five characters that you get through the story, who's names are excaping me other than the main character and Cleo. So i'm kind of anti colab. But I wouldn't mind the lance girl in heroes. 

Yes, people, right now this crossover is only going one way. Like I said, I was asking if this means we could see it go the other way some other time in the future. Not if it's going both ways right now.

This screenshot is taken from the Dragalia Digest

DL-%C3%97-FEH.png

You can put it in the first post if you want, Ana. It should help clear up any confusion as to which game is actually receiving the collaboration content.

Like others, can’t say I really care here. Haven’t played DL nor looked into the game after it was first announced. Playing GBF and Heroes is more than I can handle atm, and I’ve had to back out of the former a bit. Don’t think a collab would make me any more interested in DL.

>Implying that collabs will take up "slots".

Just because a collab happens doesn't mean we're suddenly going to stop getting new characters. That's a dumb way of thinking. Seasonal and new banners tend to overlap anyway so why can't the same be done for a collab. And even if we do get collab banners, that's not going to take away from the game. Will we maybe get new characters later rather than earlier? Possibly. But everyone's acting like collab banners will kill new characters' chances of being in and that's extremely stupid thinking. FEH makes too much money for IS to put down, everyone's going to be in eventually. What's the harm in having a collab once a year or so?

For me personally, FEH is in desperate need of fresh air. I'll take a collab characters or at least a collab event with FE characters dressed up as whatever's being collabed instead of Tempest Trial #895894 or the Electoral College Gauntlet.

7 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'd honestly rather they did the DL crossover because man I really don't give a fuck about "units not released yet". There are characters I want that aren't in FEH yet like Erk and Linoan, but they'll basically just be reskins of other units, either with a broken powercreep Prf, or without and doomed to mediocrity/running some cookie cutter set, at which point I'll basically be pulling for art. At least a collab would be a breath of fresh air.

This 100%. Like, i'm glad they released Idoun recently but she's basically another "powercreep the dragon." I played FEH for the Fire Emblem characters until IS stopped making units unique and instead went on a "how can we make this unit as busted as possible" route. Units are pretty much made for the sole purpose of high-level Arena and if you don't care about Arena, then too bad because there aren't really any other modes you could play that are worthwhile. 

Even if collab characters still ended up being broken, at least they'll still feel unique enough compared to everything we've gotten so far.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Seasonal and new banners tend to overlap anyway so why can't the same be done for a collab.

Overlapping doesn't make a difference. Looking at previous banners, they always start around the same time each month with one banner starting around the 10th and the other starting around the 20th. The winter holidays will adjust the dates to be more in line with the holidays themselves, but otherwise, we only have one other exception to this pattern with the Generals of Muspell banner being added as a third banner during that month.

I think people would be unhappy if a collaboration banner took the place of one of the normally scheduled banners, but would be more accepting if it were added as a third banner for the month.