Predictions for April 10th banner

Predictions for April 10 banner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you think it will be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Multiple Games
    • FEH Original
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Crossover
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Multiple Games
    • FEH Original
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Crossover

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I hope it's not the case, the timing of the collaboration announcement has me really thinking the next banner might be a DL crossover. I'm cynical enough about the game to think IS might actually do it.

As for what I want, I'd honestly take anything that isn't a collab, more alts, or OCs. Even Fates would be okay as long as it's actually new characters.

I think it'll be and ought to be Echoes. It hasn't gotten a banner since the game came out and proceeded to get four over the course of a few months. And that was about two years ago now.

Otherwise, Sacred Stones, I guess, since it hasn't had a banner in a long time either.

Edited by Anacybele

while I agree with the sentiments that it should be an echoes banner or that it is most likely going to be the DL crossover, I'm hoping to all that it is holy that it's an awakening banner because in all likely hood it's going be a second gen banner which means there is a big chance of my favorite tsundere daughter finally getting her original version into the game.

Just now, Alkaid said:

I'm feeling Awakening. It's been a while since the last banner and maybe they'll finally get around to some more Awakening kids like Severa and Nah.

I NEED HER!!!!!

If you couldn't already tell, I'm really starting to get impatient here.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I'm feeling Awakening. It's been a while since the last banner and maybe they'll finally get around to some more Awakening kids like Severa and Nah.

I was about to sayĀ Awakening, but then I remembered that Panne was a Grand Hero Battle rewardĀ not too long ago. I don't how long it will be.

My prediction:

This close to the anniversary, I'm thinking it will be Shadow Dragon.

Ā 

As for specific characters:

Regular Hardin (Blue)

Julian (Colorless)

Lena (Colorless)Ā 

Astram (Red)

Ā 

GHB - Medeus

Ā 

My wish:

A Tellius Daien banner:

Zihark (Red)

Jill (Green)

Ena (Red)

Tauroneo (Blue)

Ā 

Tempest Trials - Nasir (Blue)

Edited by Etheus

10 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I NEED HER!!!!!

If you couldn't already tell, I'm really starting to get impatient here.

Same here. Though if she comes now I I'll have so few orbs to get her

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I was about to sayĀ Awakening, but then I remembered that Panne was a Grand Hero Battle rewardĀ not too long ago. I don't how long it will be.

I thought about that, but maybe it won't count towards fitting Awakening into the schedule. No full Awakening banner since August just feels like it's been a long while for such a popular game.

Edited by Alkaid

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Same here. Though if she comes now I I'll have so few orbs to get her

Hah I have big stash of gift cards from Christmas and birthday that I can still use for just such an occasion. I call it my emergency orb funds. but yeah I feel that. Orbs are but a rare commodity what with the string of great beast banners as of late

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I thought about that, but maybe it won't count towards fitting Awakening into the schedule. No full Awakening banner since August just feels like it's been a long while for such a popular game.

I still love an Awakening banner if it comes next.Ā Say'ri, (vanilla)Ā Noire, and Nah are high on my list not yet in Heroes.

Hmm, my prediction and wish is Echoes banner, I hope that the collab banner is a trade of for a seasonal banner and not a new banner.Ā 
Also I finally want Tatiana along with Zeke to be added in the game. I know that Rinkah won't be around the corner anyway.

But I'll take any interesting banner and why not go for Tellius 2. It,s about time for Jill to be in FEH.Ā 

I think Awakening has the fewest holes in its representation. Though if I were to make an Awakening Banner, it would be:

Ā 

Flavia (Red)

Kellam (Blue)

Basillio (Green)

Say'ri (Red)

Ā 

GHB - Gangrel (Colorless)

(Though I would much prefer Yen'fay).

Edited by Etheus

Not sure what to expect. I feel like it's been a while since we've had a normal Awakening/Fates banner and I also think IS feels safer about those games so I'm expecting one of those. That's just a feeling though.

As for what I want. If the people in the legendary speculation banner thread are right I would prefer not to get a banner I actually like till June because the speculated May Legendary bannerĀ seems really good and I'm hoarding orbs for that one. So I don't really want to see a Thracia (Sara), Radiant Dawn (Jill) or Genealogy (Tine/Arthur). Of course I would still use my orbs to get any of these characters but a part of me would hate it knowing that a good legendary banner would show up.

Please be a Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem banner. It can be anyone, but I'd especially love to see Xane, Bantu, M/F Kris, Elice, Julian, Lena, turban Hardin and Nyna.

It's just been so long...I know Archanea has been getting seasonals dotted here and there, but they haven't had a full banner since June 2017. Same goes with Echoes tbh, and I really wouldn't mind if it does turn out to be Echoes, hopefully with Silque, Python, Forsyth and Jesse.

I really don't want any more Tellius. Honestly, the only Tellius charactersĀ I'd be happy with would be Rhys and Ranulf. Same for Sacred Stones, in which I'd be happy with Artur and Natasha, but that's it.

I'm standing by my FE9 guess. Tellius is still the continent that most needs more attention, and it makes perfect sense to turn up the heat on it while beasts are new.

If so, I'm guessing it'll be something like:

• Lethe (red beast cavalry)
  • Ranulf (green or colorless beast cavalry)
  • Jill (lance or axe flier)
  • Ilyana (blue tome infantry, demote)
  • Ashnard (sword flier, GHB)

I think itā€™ll be a 2nd GenĀ Awakening banner.

Probably something like:

Nah

Cynthia

Kjelle

Yarne

Gangrel (GHB)

Although, Iā€™d personally replace Cynthia and Kjelle for Severa and Brady and make Cynthia the GHB unit instead of Gangrel.

My wish would be a Blazing Blade banner featuring:

Nils

Heath

Dart

Rath

Kishuna (BHB)

What I'd like is Echoes or Sacred Stones, but I'm trying to think critically here. This banner will be active during Golden Week, and I'm just thinking they're probably going to have a lot of ridiculous banners active during that time. The New Heroes banner is probably going to be cognizant of that. Let's see... in 2017 they gave us Ike, super requested. In 2018 they gave us Leif an alt of Reinhardt, equally requested, and part of a banner that was teased for months beforehand...

There's no more Lords to add. Maybe it doesn't matter what game is picked, only that they be incredibly power creeped...dragon armor? Dheginsea? Dheginsea.

Edited by Glennstavos

I'm hoping for either Archanea or Valentia. They're both long overdue for a new banner becauseĀ it's been more than a year since they got a banner. I also wouldn't mind either Tellius, Magvel, or Jugdral though.

Edited by Gregster101