Predictions for April 10th banner

Predictions for April 10 banner  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you think it will be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Multiple Games
    • FEH Original
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Crossover
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Multiple Games
    • FEH Original
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Crossover

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2019 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Please don't be flying blue dragon

Please don't be fliersĀ 

Please don't be a dancer

PleaseĀ  just be something i hate #mustsaveorbs

I feel you. I hope it is something I can skip. Even though I have all 20 Dancers/Singers, it still is not easy trying to resist the temptation to summon for more.

56 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

So Nils tied to a helium party balloon, then.

I only have like 20 something Orbs right now, and I am trying not to spend any more money on the game!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I feel you. I hope it is something I can skip. Even though I have all 20 Dancers/Singers, it still is not easy trying to resist the temptation to summon for more.

I only have like 20 something Orbs right now, and I am trying not to spend any more money on the game!

i'm short..6Ā (seasonal - Elincia/Ryoma/Xander) Lazura and Olivia - I got Reyson this morning.Ā 
I don't know why i think Flying Olivia (THE DREAM) will have a banner, i struck out twice on her only two appearances.(thanks Tana x3).Ā 
Need DC Fodder (badly), and there will be 3 chances of wrath/dazzle fodder the next 3-4 months. on top of you know. Summer Banners. must save.(and i can't spend money onthe game because 3 Houses/Links Awakening, and like no job for 4Ā  months).Ā 

I think it will be Awakening because its been a while for that game to have a banner.Ā  TMS would be a dream com true for me, but I know it won't happen.Ā Ā 

I think it's going to be Awakening. If I'm not wrong, aside from Panne,Ā the last time we had Awakening heroes was in July... Quite a lot considering that IS tends to promote more the best selling games.

I would like to see a Blazing Sword banner...Ā We still don't have characters like Nils and Nergal and I'd like to seeĀ Fiora, Kent, Pent andĀ Rath.

It'll probably be Awakening or Fates, sad as i am to say it because i literally have no one from fates i want left, and only one from awakening left (that being Priam).

What i HOPE it'll be is another tellius banner, because i want either one of these 3 themes

Crimean Freelancers: Halberdier Nephenee (Promoted Alt)(Blue), Heather (Colorless), Brom (Green), Lucia (Red) with Rafiel (Red) Laguz

Laguz Emancipation Army: Vika (Blue Beast, mainly cause if Naesala was blue and was a raven, Vika'd be the same), Maurim (Green), Tormod (Red) with Stefan as TT/GHB (Red)

Dawn Brigade: Edward (Red), Nolan (Green), Aran (Blue), Leonardo (Colorless) with Laura TT (Colorless).

Ā 

Of course, those are my hopes for tellius banners. My MAIN want is Crimean Freelancers as Heather is currently my most wanted Radiant Dawn unit NOT in heroes yet

8 minutes ago, Hirotune said:

It'll probably be Awakening or Fates, sad as i am to say it because i literally have no one from fates i want left, and only one from awakening left (that being Priam).

What i HOPE it'll be is another tellius banner, because i want either one of these 3 themes

Crimean Freelancers: Halberdier Nephenee (Promoted Alt)(Blue), Heather (Colorless), Brom (Green), Lucia (Red) with Rafiel (Red) Laguz

Laguz Emancipation Army: Vika (Blue Beast, mainly cause if Naesala was blue and was a raven, Vika'd be the same), Maurim (Green), Tormod (Red) with Stefan as TT/GHB (Red)

Dawn Brigade: Edward (Red), Nolan (Green), Aran (Blue), Leonardo (Colorless) with Laura TT (Colorless).

Ā 

Of course, those are my hopes for tellius banners. My MAIN want is Crimean Freelancers as Heather is currently my most wanted Radiant Dawn unit NOT in heroes yet

Rafiel has nothing to do with Crimea, so why is he on your list for that banner?Ā Ā 

For what I expect: I chose Sacred Stones. It just feels like enough time passed, the GBA games are popular and since the last SS banner we got a Blazing and a Binding banner.

For what I want: MORE TELLIUS! My most wanted unit, Tanith, just happens to be from Tellius, plus there are lots of holes to fill. Like the rest of Greil's mercs and literally anyone from Daein, Crimea, and Begnion who isn't a ruler or main protagonist. Plus we are missing Ashnard. We got Lyon, Garon, both Zephiel and Idunn, Duma, Arvis, Julius and multiple Grimas. Can we get a REAL Tellius villain?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say this where we get the Fallen Heroes sequel. We're still supposed to get a crazy Azura at some point assuming Rena Strober wasn't joking about that.

What I'd want most is more Tellius though really I'm good with anything that isn't Archanea or FEH OC-centric.

my heart says thracia

my brain says awakening (vaike pls)

Ā 

it's been just too long since its last banner, there's no way awakening doesn't get a banner in almost oneĀ year

it's a whole different caseĀ compared to radiant dawn and thracia after all

Edited by Yexin

I think the next banner is likely Awakening. Outside of Owain and Panne it has been some time since AwakeningĀ had a banner dedicated to itĀ but that might be because IS have been overdosing the game since SeptemberĀ with tons of Fates stuff and it wouldn't be FEH without people complainingĀ about both Awakening and Fates hogging all the spotlight right? It would be a good time to bring Severa into the game along with some other 2nd gen Awakening kids like Nah, Cynthia and Brady along with Yarne as some sort of freebie unit.

Personally though I would like to see an Archanea banner with Wolf, Sedgar, Nyna and not possessed Hardin on it although I would alsoĀ be happy to see a Valentia banner as well or even a Sacred Stones banner if it had Cormag on it.

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Rafiel has nothing to do with Crimea, so why is he on your list for that banner?Ā Ā 

Agreed. Also, I'm not a fan of those mentioned banners in general.

Ā 

There are actually 5 core Tellius banners that I think are eventually needed.

Ā 

Crimean Freelancers - Brom, Heather, Calill, Largo

Ā 

Crimean Retainers - Bastian, Geoffery, Lucia, Kieran

Ā 

Daien Heroes - Ena, Tauroneo, Haar, Zihark

Nasir (TT or GHB)

Ā 

Dawn Brigade - Nolan, Edward, Aran, Leonardo

Pelleas (TT)

Ā 

Friends of the Laguz - Jill, Tormod, Maurim, VikaĀ 

Stefan - TT

Ā 

Begnion Empire -

Tanith (sonic sword)

Sigrun (lance)

Astrid

Marcia (lance) (Demote)

GHB - Zelgius (red armor)

MythicĀ - Sephiran

BEASTS! Or Genealogy banner (ANYONE!) is what I want.Ā  What I think it will be is Echoes cause of how long it has been and Celica being on CYL2 and Alm going to be on CYL3.Ā  Arachanea would be nice as well, has been awhile.Ā  Thracia is still by far the least represented game, but I don't know if we are going to get another one.

I think it will be a pretty awesome banner that has a big draw or multiple big draws since the golden week overlap people are talking about.Ā Ā 

5 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Valentia is getting a lot of votes, and I thought I'd throw my hat in on that with some wants.

Ā 

Luthier (Red) (Demote)

Zeke (Blue)

Tatiana (Colorless)

Mycen (Red)

Ā 

GHB - Rudolph

Wouldn't it make more sense for Luthier to be a green unit considering he comes with Excalibur? Also I feel like have Mycen would have to be a blue unit considering Gold Knights are locked to lances in SoV

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Wouldn't it make more sense for Luthier to be a green unit considering he comes with Excalibur? Also I feel like have Mycen would have to be a blue unit considering Gold Knights are locked to lances in SoV

Fair enough.

Ā 

Luthier - Green (Demote)

Zeke - BlueĀ 

Tatiana - Colorless

Ā 

Rudolph - GHB

5 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

What I'd like is Echoes or Sacred Stones, but I'm trying to think critically here. This banner will be active during Golden Week, and I'm just thinking they're probably going to have a lot of ridiculous banners active during that time. The New Heroes banner is probably going to be cognizant of that. Let's see... in 2017 they gave us Ike, super requested. In 2018 they gave us Leif an alt of Reinhardt, equally requested, and part of a banner that was teased for months beforehand...

There's no more Lords to add. Maybe it doesn't matter what game is picked, only that they be incredibly power creeped...dragon armor? Dheginsea? Dheginsea.

Did they do anything for Golden Week in 2018? I only remember the 2017 one.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say this where we get the Fallen Heroes sequel. We're still supposed to get a crazy Azura at some point assuming Rena Strober wasn't joking about that.

What I'd want most is more Tellius though really I'm good with anything that isn't Archanea or FEH OC-centric.

If we get another Fallen Heroes soon, I'm guessing it'll be the later April banner. That'd put it between two normal New Heroes banners rather than having it back-to-back with a seasonal banner, which would probably help its reception.

At least, assuming they handle the next few months the same as in the previous two years (New Heroes in early/late April, early May, and early June, Special Heroes in late May and late June), which I thinkĀ they will.

I cynically voted for Fates but I honestly have no clue.

I think the one I want most is Archanea because it is long overdue, and I keep on hoping that Wolf will be added into the game. Plus I feel Lena and Julian should really get their shot.Ā 

Overall, I don't care what it is as long as it isn't a collab and has no alts. I'd prefer a banner with more guys than girls since there are still way more left to be added into the game but that's probably hoping too much. The Valentine's and Laguz banner already did it after all xD (counting freebie units as well as banner units).Ā 

3 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Maybe, but Panne had nothing to do with fates, and she was added as a GHB. Also, it's a crime that they added Nailah and not Rafiel

I think it's going to be Awakening because it's been a while since we've had something from that game. I wouldn't mind as long as they don't bring another Lucina/Chrom/Robin into the mix, everything else is fair game.Ā 

I'd prefer for it to be a SoV banner with Tatiana,Ā "totally not a powercreep Camus alt that will make everyone threat to quit FEH again" Zeke and one of Mycen/Nomah with a Fernand/Nuibaba GHB.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

If we get another Fallen Heroes soon, I'm guessing it'll be the later April banner. That'd put it between two normal New Heroes banners rather than having it back-to-back with a seasonal banner, which would probably help its reception.

At least, assuming they handle the next few months the same as in the previous two years (New Heroes in early/late April, early May, and early June, Special Heroes in late May and late June), which I thinkĀ they will.

Yeah, I have very little faith my prediction will actually be correct hence why I called it a "shot in the dark". I just wanted to go out on a limb.

Archanea hasnā€™t had any banners in a while, so I think Awakening will be next. Going by the recent trend of four character banners, I expect Vaike, Miriel, Emmeryn and GHB Gangrel.

I want Thracia or Tellius. Or maybe I donā€™t if the new Mythic is Astra and somebody I really want.

I want a valentia banner, dammit. just... give it to me! (pout) I'd be okay with a Geneology banner as well, but i want valentia most.

As for what we're gonna get? No idea... Probably awakening, but I'm getting Sacred Stones and Mystery of the Emblem vibes. Chose multiple games to outline my thoughts.