March's Mythic Hero Appears!! Yune: Chaos Goddess (March 28 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her voice is really deep. Was it this deep in Radiant Dawn?

Also, much as I am still not a fan of Miwabe Sakura's art, between her Valentine's Mist and Yune I do have to say that I do like the recent ones a lot better.

EDIT: Huh, they skipped over Ylgr. I didn't expect that, considering how they were shoving out the other OCs.

Edited by Sunwoo

Damn it, looks like you beat me this time. I couldn't get the video to appear on the Nintendo Mobile channel for some reason. How do you and others get it?

Anyway, YAAAAAS!! THE CUTEST AND BEST GODDESS!

But fuck I don't have many orbs! My bank account is probably gonna get hurt here. DX Good thing I got my new card soon enough though!

I'm gonna take this as a sign that the April 10th banner is gonna be Tellius-based. Which is fine so long as Brom or Caineghis is involved!

Anyway, I'm actually more excited for Brave Lyn being rerun here. I've been wanting merges for her, I'm wanting to get an Attack or Speed asset rather than having her have no asset/flaw.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Damn it, looks like you beat me this time. I couldn't get the video to appear on the Nintendo Mobile channel for some reason. How do you and others get it?

Anyway, YAAAAAS!! THE CUTEST AND BEST GODDESS!

But fuck I don't have many orbs! My bank account is probably gonna get hurt here. DX Good thing I got my new card soon enough though!

魔法だよ ;)

I love her sprite work and her tome animation 0.0

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, much as I am still not a fan of Miwabe Sakura's art, between her Valentine's Mist and Yune I do have to say that I do like the recent ones a lot better.

EDIT: Huh, they skipped over Ylgr. I didn't expect that, considering how they were shoving out the other OCs.

Yeah, it's always been that deep.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

魔法だよ ;)

I love her sprite work and her tome animation 0.0

Sorry, I don't understand Japanese...

Me too!

But I agree with Sunwoo, her voice is WAY too deep. Why did they change it so much from the child voice she had in RD?

Huh, she sounded much younger in the game. Though I've generally just found it odd for years that Yune was a little girl while Ashera was a fully matured woman.

Brave Lyn, come on, I guess I have to give up prematurely on Halloween Mia. I am missing all three of the red and green units however, so hopefully the game won't try to drown me in blues and greys.

Yune is excellent, not an alt, not an OC. That is good enough for me.

But no to me having now summon for her! The Negative Goddess would have a negative impact on my Orb count.

I thought I would never summon on one of these due to there being three units of each color, lowering my chances of getting who I want (and I severely doubt I'd want whoever Yune shares a color with, any Seasonal is anathema to me for one). But knowing this is her only source, I might have to.

I don't care for the art myself.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If you need a refresher check Part 39 on this LP. It's right at the start of the video.

Just now, Glennstavos said:

Though I've generally just found it odd for years that Yune was a little girl while Ashera was a fully matured woman.

I'd say that was intentional actually. The two are opposites. Ashera looks like an older woman, say a mother-in-law yet to gray in hair. Yune is that woman's granddaughter visually. Ashera acts like a bitter old woman, Yune like an immature child.

Ashunera in her epilogue snippet has the appearance I would say of a young mother. This is the middle ground between Ashera's old age and Yune's youth. Just as Ashunera is both of them and thus a moderate in-between in nature.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Me too!

But I agree with Sunwoo, her voice is WAY too deep. Why did they change it so much from the child voice she had in RD?

She sounded like an old lady trying to sound like a child in RD and failing. Listen to the final cutscene after Ashera's defeat and it's a very deep voice.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Me too!

lol. It just means "It's magic"

Is this the same artist as Mist? She looks quite similar.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Her voice is really deep. Was it this deep in Radiant Dawn

Nope. It was a bit deeper than a normal little girl, but at least the actress made an effort to sound younger. She sounds like a normal child in Japanese too, so this is just the Englsh voice director trying to be "creative".

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you need a refresher check Part 39 on this LP. It's right at the start of the video.

It really didn't sound that deep in RD when I played it, but it could be partly because in RD her voice had a more echoing quality to it whereas this one doesn't.

EDIT: Noted. So I guess the voice is a bit different then. But I suppose the Heroes version of Micaiah does pronounce her name differently as well than it was in RD, so all sorts of fun stuff there.

Edited by Sunwoo

NO YLGR!!!
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. 

But in answer to my prayers for No Ylgr, game cockblocks Mia with Lyn. I am gonna have to hope for a Mia Yolo

BLUE - Hope for some Yunes (Flying..... whatever she is = instant love)
and Hope to luck into a Brave Celica

oh hey it's ash's pidgeot that knows surf oh wait

Interesting they give her a deep voice...? Maybe because she's a god or something, I dunno...

Might try to pull for Mia or maybe Yune? I dunno. I want to potentially wait for more laguz, but Mia's limited edition. As for Yune, Kagero doesn't have my interest but I might be alright with Lewyn slipping in. Hmm...

Wow Yune's voice is deep. I guess Yunecaiah won't be a thing, I'm okay with that. I'm guessing that Micaiah will get a leg alt later down the line. Another follow-ups effects? The game loves that ability way too much these ways.  I'm planning to summon on all colors and hope I'm satisfied with the end results.

After watching the Japanese version of the trailer, yes, the English Yune sounds way too deep. It doesn’t match well with Yune’s young appearance. 

No Mila makes me a bit sad but that just means that I’ll get to save my orbs for a longer time. 

Good to see Yune, I always liked her in RD so it's nice to finally get her in the game. 

As for the banner, Yune is enticing, but more then likely I'll stick with Blue. Lewyn I already have with a good nature so I don't need him and I don't care about Kagero, so Yune would be the only character I'd want out of the three. With Blue, L!Azura eluded me last month, I don't have L!Lucina, and I could use another Ophelia to fix the bad nature mine has so it's much more lucrative for me to pull that color instead. 

I was hoping for Yune or Ashera, and being a green tome flier is an added bonus (for some reason I have 4 each of the the other colors but not a single green tone flier)! Green looks like a good color in general between Kagero and Lewyn’s amazing fodder. Nothing else really stands out personally (only Legendary Lucina would be a pleasant surprise), so I’m going full green!

Ugh. I love Yune, but this banner is terrible for me because I have every unit except Legendary Ryoma, Witch Mia, Monster Myhrr and of course Yune. And I don't have many orbs so I could end up with nothing.

I'll just pull everything but blue and hope for something.