March's Mythic Hero Appears!! Yune: Chaos Goddess (March 28 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

does Lyn have Atk Smoke or Spd smoke?
I was thinking Mia would be nice for other fly teams, but let's be honest - Sakura is better.. 
Ryoma is always... it's either he's with crap (Hrid) or he's up against other things i need. :( 

Atk Smoke, which is okay but not exactly premium or a priority. Granted, she is probably one of the few units I could fodder for Swift Sparrow without guilt, but it's still not worth it.

Hrid has DC so he was okay in my book. My H!Myrrh really appreciated him. But yeah, Ryouma often has the worst timing.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Wow, @Anacybele got another one right. Weren't you saying that we were probably getting one of the Tellius goddesses?

I didn't really officially predict it, I was moreso just hoping, but I was feeling like we'd get Yune, Ashera, and/or Ashunera at some point! So in a way I did. lol

EDIT: @Coolmanio You got the date wrong, btw. Banner is starting on the 29th, not tomorrow. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Nanima said:

Atk Smoke, which is okay but not exactly premium or a priority. Granted, she is probably one of the few units I could fodder for Swift Sparrow without guilt, but it's still not worth it.

Hrid has DC so he was okay in my book. My H!Myrrh really appreciated him. But yeah, Ryouma often has the worst timing.

hahaa I killed my Hrid for Myrrh Prime. 
(I got a OG Hector for NY while Airzura hunting so Myrrh the red got that DC)
yah if i got Lyns, I'd sack her for swift sparrow. I've got two white wing sisters who need it, and I really don't wanna kill Naesalas if I don't have to (but I will because i don't think anyone is demoting that actually has that skill)

38 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Huh, she sounded much younger in the game. Though I've generally just found it odd for years that Yune was a little girl while Ashera was a fully matured woman.

I think it's a bit of a nod to Celtic myths of the Morrigan; The Maiden, The Mother and The Crone. I guess Ashera is the Crone, Yune the Maiden and Ashunera the Mother?

49 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Anyway, YAAAAAS!! THE CUTEST AND BEST GODDESS!

But fuck I don't have many orbs! My bank account is probably gonna get hurt here. DX Good thing I got my new card soon enough though!

You and me both. I NEED Yune!

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd love more Hrid to merge him, so if I end up with sessions that don't have green, I'll pull red. XD I also need to pull red for male Morgans anyway!

Hrid isn't on this banner. Unless you meant Ryouma who you also like. 

Oh yeah, I'm also glad that Yune is lumped with units I don't have, even if I don't really care for Kagero and have a buttload of green armors. I'd at least be getting someone new if she pitybroke me. And she might be good fodder too.

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Hrid isn't on this banner. Unless you meant Ryouma who you also like. 

Oh, so you're right. Well, I'll still go red as my backup since as I said, I need those male Morgans. I just need two of him...

Alright, another Tellius unit. Not particularly surprised at Yune (although IS making her flying is interesting), but I am curious what future Mythics that aren't related to the current ones will be like. As for the units...

• Red: No great interest. I've got both Ryoma and H!Myrrh, although they could use a merge, and B!Celica is cool but I've got enough sword infantry.
  • Blue: No great interest. I've got L!Lucina+2, and I don't care for either Ophelia or L!Azura.
  • Green: I'm tentative. I really want Yune, but I don't need another Lewyn merge and I don't like Kagerou. Probably going to pull here.
  • Grey: Definitely pulling here. B!Lyn and H!Mia need a merge, and since I use Eir very extensively she needs as many merges as I can give her.

I'm kind of interested in this banner. Definitely not going to spend to exhaustion, but I've got 183 orbs right now plus whatever we get from the log-in bonuses and the Voting Gauntlet. I should be able to spare a few score orbs.

Don't plan on spending more than 15 orbs on this banner. Brave Celica is the unit I want most from this banner but I don't really care about Ryoma and I already have Myrrh and have no intention of merging her up (and she's meh on fodder since MGrima and Amelia have them and they're green). Not the banner to go all-in on for Celica; rather wait for a 3-unit banner or a Legendary/Mythic Heroes banner that has a better selection of red Focus units.

I don't mind any of the blue units. All 3 units are great on AR defense and have fodder I could use.

For green, not that interested in Yune. Like Kagero's artwork and Lewyn has Special Spiral.

For colorless, I mainly want Mia in case another staff unit wants the wand. I already have 2 Eirs and my Brave Lyn's already at +10 +Spd.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Soo, we have the dark mythic hero now, whose kit works around her Res stat, while Eir, as her counterpart, grants a lot of extra Res stats during the same seasons just to make it kinda useless against a lot of properly built AR units (Tanks mostly, but thats what is commonly used). I guess it affects CC-Vantage enemies, commonly bow users, since she might be on flier balls? Even then, I'd question its use. Maybe I'm wrong, and will get crushed in practice, but she seems, kinda bad for gameplay, like Duma. How come, new characters like these, who I really appreciate being implemented in the game, come with skills and traits I can't really see myself wanting at all? Nothing to complain about her aesthetics, though.

Full circle and off for me (Maybe Blue if I feel like going for Lucina and Ophelia, alas with the risk of Azura being useless now after her free copy). Otherwise, more time to waste orbs on Rally Up R.... Lugh.

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K

I'm pretty glad IS is making these "counter-meta" units designed to combat current trends rather than just continue the powercreep bandwagon from last year. Yune seems like a pretty cool pickup, but certainly isn't necessary, which is nice.

I'll probably be skipping out on this banner since I'm prioritizing Marissa / Veronica merges atm, but fodder-wise, this banner is pretty solid, with death blow 4, special spiral, bold and vengeful fighter, etc.

I’m considering pulling colorless for a Mia to feed to Elise. 3 mov Witchy Wand might come in handy for AR. I’m not feeling particularly strongly about anyone else.

Yune seems cool enough, though. I imagine people will give her Gronnblade for Rally Trap setups on Dark weeks. Luckily, Faye exists.

Edit: Light/Res, Anima/Atk, and Dark/Spd has me hopeful for Astra/Def in May.

Edited by LordFrigid

Yune, huh? I can't say I care too much about her and the super deep voice/kid body stuff throws me off so eh. 

Blue is stacked with all those awesome units. Like, every single one of them is absolutely incredible to the point of being cancerous when faced against them. 

Red is quite good, I'd say Ryoma is the weak link here because he doesn't offer too much in terms of fodder but he's a pretty good merge project for arena.

Green is a bit mixed. The units are strong and have great fodder except for Yune so she brings the color down a notch if you don't care about her.

Colorless isn't all that impressive in terms of fodder but the units are pretty good. B!Lyn is the only year 1 brave unit that keeps being competitive but almost everyone has her so she loses value there. Eir is Eir and she's great as a unit, as fodder and as a score stick for AR if you care about that. H!Mia has wonderful fodder and is a pretty strong unit in her own right but requires some fodder to reach her max potential.

Legendary banners hate me so I'll just do 1 pull on blue and dip. I'd rather go on the 4 man banner to give Idunn a merge or two rather than gamble on a banner that always manages to give me the worst possible outcome.

Been wanting to pull for LH!Lucina but now that I have LH!Azura, I'm not as tempted especially when I don't really need another blue mage. Gonna keep saving orbs to break my previous record.

Wow, this legendary banner is awesome. 

I could technically need everyone for fodder or merges. 

Most wanted are LAzura, LLucina, Ophelia and Eir merges and BraveCelica and Lewyn for fodder, but I would take anyone. 

I will pull from each colour, but the more blues appear, the better. 

Banner 9.5/10

Edited by Little Princess

much as I'm tempted, I may skip this banner. I'll do a free pull on green to try for Yune/extra Reysons, but I'm otherwise okay. I wouldn't mind an Eir though, just to give mystic boost to someone. I still need to raise and sack that Karla I got. Laslow's eyeing her Wrath.

Man, there's so many things that I could use from this banner:

• Legendary Azura
  • Ophelia
  • HALLOWEEN MIA
  • Lewyn to merge fix. He'd be a cool merge project, but 5* locked, so too ambitious.
  • Eir and new girl for AR (even though I just reached my goal in AR)
  • Halloween Kagero has Bold Fighter, Lyn and Lucina have Swift Sparrow

Red is also cool, but I already have what I want from there. I don't have Brave Celica, but I can survive without that.

Colorless > Blue > Green >>>> Red - from colorless if I get Mia, I can narrow it down to blue and green then.

Someone on Reddit wrote that this is the first month since June 2018 not to add any new Fates units, and that June was the only month to do so last year. I wonder if it'll be the same this year. 

Also, goodness me, what amazing returning units on this banner if nothing else.