Who to use Lyn mode stat boosters on?

Glass_of_Milk

So I'm attempting HHM for the second time and I'm wondering which characters so you suggest using the Energy Ring and Angelic robe on. I'm thinking of giving the Energy Ring to Florina and I'm not sure who I should give the Angelic Robe to What do you guys think?

I think Florina's a good choice for the Angelic Robe because she starts off pretty fragile.

Wouldn't give it to a mage, and definitely not to Serra.  Everyone else doesn't really need it unless they got particularly unlucky.  It's good to have as mobile a unit as Florina early on that can tank more than two hits.

I'd also say that Matthew could actually probably use the Energy Ring more.  He's gonna be with Hector from the beginning, it'd be good if he could actually contribute in combat.  Plus, his strength tends to be worse than Florina's.

Florina and the cav you plan to use is really the best user since theyre the best long term unit. In particular Florina basically jumped into self sufficient level with them

Erk can be given Energy Ring if you plan to do some shenanigans involving Magic Capped highly trained Erk

I would also give both to Florina. The extra power and durability is great on her. Erk would also appreciate a bit more magic power, if you plan on using him. Don't waste the robe on a spellcaster or Lyn.

I'd add to my previous comment that Florina's not a bad choice for the energy ring.  You can use thieves for other reasons, so they don't particularly need to be fed boosters except Speed Wings if you really need them to steal something from an enemy with a higher speed stat (it's impossible to steal from enemies with 20+ speed because Assassins can't steal and 20 is the speed cap for thieves).

Florina benefits most from the Seraph Robe because durability is her only critical flaw; once she gets a good start on her durability (which is pretty much when she is given the Seraph Robe), she will serve you quite well.

• 3 weeks later...

Florina or Lyn are good choices for both. Matthew could use the energy ring. Serra could benefit from the ring too, but you might not want to use her long term/primarily staffbot with her, and then it's pretty much wasted.

• 4 weeks later...

Both on Florina, assuming you intend to use her. You could give angelic robe to whichever cav you want to promote and start HHM with two marcus's, but in general Florina is the recommended recipient of both. Don't waste the items on anyone else unless you really want to use Erk but he'll probably still get outperformed by Pent unless he gets RNG blessed (not that you should never use items on units you don't plan to use the whole game, but here there are much better recipients)

Robe - Whoever's going on your main team.  Preferably a front-line fighter.  And preferably NOT Lyn (she doesn't like the lancers after she's recruited).

Ring - If your cavalier promotion of choice is Kent, then use it on him.  Otherwise, it goes on whoever's in combat the most (besides Sain).