Mythic Hero Battle: Yune - Chaos Goddess

mampfoid

Hi everybody! Didn't see a topic for the MHB map yet, so here it is! 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Abyssal map:

Spoiler

y8EwYrv.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Abyssal enemy stats & skills:

Spoiler

Bx9jHkw.png

TvPd5Bz.png

EwlbU7P.png

McIkPMd.png

hxiFUlx.png

xZQ2msm.png

I didn't meet all reinforcements yet. I'll ad them once known. 

Edited by mampfoid

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abyssal Yune in one turn:

Biggest trouble was to make Roy kill the guard sword fighter. Brave+, Swordbreaker, Heavy blade seal, Ostia's pulse, Def ploy and ATK tactic were needed. Hector does  the little beaming helper again. 

Edited by mampfoid

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Biggest trouble was to make Roy kill the guard sword fighter. Brave+, Swordbreaker, Heavy blade seal, Ostia's pulse, Def ploy and ATK tactic were needed. Hector does  the little beaming helper again. 

Legend, holy shit. Very impressive. By the way love the new avatar.

Spent forever trying to think how I could get it so that the red flier would attack and be KO'd by Morgan on EP only to realize "wait Hinoka can KO her on her own turn." >_>

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Sasori @Nanima

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Great job as usual!

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

wow we actually use same strat, just slightly diff units but serve the same purpose lol

Heres mine:

@mampfoid  Fortunately, that swordmaster equip Barrier Blade, not Safeguard. If it was Safeguard with Guard on B slot,  I'm sure Roy could not get pass him. The final battle is really epic when Hector blink in that forest and reposition Roy to finish Yune off. Brilliant work !!

@mcsilas  @Zeo )

Finally, I feel like this map is really challenging. I hate that pesky blue archer who try to burn my Shiro health bar !!

Siegbert take care of left side with Galeforce. Shiro control the center and buy time for everyone else. Kagerou and Ryoma clean the right side together.

More important than that is the music. I wait for so long and finally this map deserve a good soundtrack to make the battle more intense !!

Edited by Ginko

@mampfoid Amazing as always, it was hilarious to see Hector fly across the map just to reposition Roy! He makes a great if unconventional cheerleader. Caeda and the axe armor was also really close, so nice job getting that to work out.

Again my team for this isn’t particularly unique or noteworthy but dammit I did it! Besides, it’s a little funny to see Summer Camilla and barefoot Azura in the snow

I was lucky enough to have enough dragon flowers to give Elincia a boost; I really didn’t want to have to switch my summoner support for the one hp she needed. Camilla could’ve taken out the lance cavalier towards the end with the extra movement from Gray Waves but it’s not often that Airzura gets to kill anything, especially on Abyssal, which is a shame because she’s got a decent offensive spread. Overall I didn’t feel like this one was too bad. At least the map wasn’t full of unpassable walls

Of course, these MHB/LHBs are still throwing a million reinforcements at you. When will this change? It really needs to, since there are way too many and the stats are already inflated to hell on higher difficulties. At the very least, cut down the reinforcements to just a couple or few. Or allow us to deploy more than four units in a battle outside of raids.

Edited by Anacybele

Did it with Celica and 3 dancers. Failed a couple times till I got the placement and order of enemies to kill right. The only one that gave me trouble was the Dagger that appears on the bottom right. My Celica is -Spd, so she couldn't double him even with L!Azura's buff. I had to have a dancer attack him and finish it off with Celica. Flying Olivia also had to tank a hit from a sword infantry on one turn, but it worked. Celica is busted. 

22 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Did it with Celica and 3 dancers. Failed a couple times till I got the placement and order of enemies to kill right. The only one that gave me trouble was the Dagger that appears on the bottom right. My Celica is -Spd, so she couldn't double him even with L!Azura's buff. I had to have a dancer attack him and finish it off with Celica. Flying Olivia also had to tank a hit from a sword infantry on one turn, but it worked. Celica is busted. 

i was trying to figure this out. mine is +atk, but i can't get her AOE to spawn right away and that dagger keeps screwing me over. lol

Robert, Mampf, LordF. great clears per usual. lol i aspire to have a 1 turn clear team, but that also takes toomuch thinking on my part ;)

30 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i was trying to figure this out. mine is +atk, but i can't get her AOE to spawn right away and that dagger keeps screwing me over. lol

Robert, Mampf, LordF. great clears per usual. lol i aspire to have a 1 turn clear team, but that also takes toomuch thinking on my part ;)

Mine was using Luna/Fury/Desperation/Flashing Blade and it worked out. She's also +Atk.  I used 3 flying dancers so they could move around without trouble (Olivia, NY!Azura and L!Azura). 

I forgot that my Celica had AoE learned, so I kept trying with Luna and I did it on the 3rd try, after I had the idea of using NY!Azura to soften the thief up for Celica to kill him. 

I started by clearing the armor and the two units at the right of the map on turn 1, leaving the sword guy for later. Maybe that helps. 

Edited by Rinco

I can't even clear hard. What the fuck. I'm using some of the best units in the game too. These stupid battles really need the difficulty toned down. I really wish people would send feedback asking for them to be easier.

EDIT: Finally cleared hard after a lot of tries, but if I'm having a lot of trouble on this already, that's still not a good thing. I don't like resorting to F2P videos or whatever to clear these on higher difficulties. I want to be able to do them on my own. But I never can because of IS's poor decisions on harder maps.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I can't even clear hard. What the fuck. I'm using some of the best units in the game too. These stupid battles really need the difficulty toned down. I really wish people would send feedback asking for them to be easier.

EDIT: Finally cleared hard after a lot of tries, but if I'm having a lot of trouble on this already, that's still not a good thing. I don't like resorting to F2P videos or whatever to clear these on higher difficulties. I want to be able to do them on my own. But I never can because of IS's poor decisions on harder maps.

What’s your strategy, and what units are you using?

2 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

What’s your strategy, and what units are you using?

Does it really matter? I said the best units, but even the best units can't do shit in this battle. Reinhardt, legendary Azura, RD Ike or GD Ike, etc. They all die extremely easily. The best units are supposed to handle stuff like this without much trouble. That's why they're the best, after all. They're that good.

Another reason I don't like using F2P videos is that it forces me to use units I don't use often rather than the ones I put work into building. Makes it feel like it was a waste of time building the ones I do often use.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

Does it really matter? I said the best units, but even the best units can't do shit in this battle.

Well I mean I used my best units (Brave Ephraim, Valentine Ike, and Dark Hardin all with equal attack and supported by Winter Eirika) and managed to clear up to Lunatic with pretty simple enemy phase countering tactics, though I’m still working out what I need to do for Infernal. So maybe you just need to work out a new strategy or switch up your team to counter what’s tripping you up.

4 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

Well I mean I used my best units (Brave Ephraim, Valentine Ike, and Dark Hardin all with equal attack and supported by Winter Eirika) and managed to clear up to Lunatic with pretty simple enemy phase countering tactics, though I’m still working out what I need to do for Infernal. So maybe you just need to work out a new strategy or switch up your team to counter what’s tripping you up.

I use GD Ike on enemy phase too. But the red mage flier and axe armor killed him on turn one.

IS ought to think about these suggestions for making these maps easier, but not too easy:

- Remove at least some of the reinforcements or let us deploy more than four units per battle. Or both.
- Tone down the stat inflation a bit. Doesn't need to be much. Otherwise, Abyssal would be practically identical to Infernal, I think.
- Don't throw a crapton of trees and/or trenches on the map (though this isn't really a problem in this particular MHB).

I'd probably still have some trouble even with these applied, but probably not nearly as much, and I might find more clear solutions on my own.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I use GD Ike on enemy phase too. But the red mage flier and axe armor killed him on turn one.

How’s he buffed? What are his skills? Mine is summoner supported and has an S rank with Ephraim, has his +res default weapon, has Spd/res bond 2 for his sacred seal, reposition for his green skill, and otherwise has his default kit. Hardin also has Ward Armor.

Edited by Alastor15243

1 minute ago, Alastor15243 said:

How’s he buffed? What are his skills? Mine is summoner supported and has an S rank with Ephraim, has his +res default weapon, has Spd/res bond 2 for his sacred seal, and otherwise has his default kit. Hardin also has Ward Armor.

He has his base kit which is already really good. What more does he need? No supports, and my summoner S rank is on another unit anyway. Sometimes I give him buffs, but he's never really needed them because he's that damn good.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He has his base kit which is already really good. What more does he need? No supports, and my summoner S rank is on another unit anyway. Sometimes I give him buffs, but he's never really needed them because he's that damn good.

But why not make him better when there’s room to grow? There’s basically no reason not to support him with another unit, especially if you can give him an armor march partner. That’s a global +5 to all of Ike’s stats just by keeping them together. Get a level 3 bond seal and two of those stats hit +10.

Edited by Alastor15243

@Anacybele do you have original Celica? I've been using her with 3 WoM dancers to clear MHB and LHB for a while now and all I have to do usually is figure the order of the kills and positioning. All my units are +0 and Celica has her refine. Aside from that, no big SI involved. 

4 minutes ago, Rinco said:

@Anacybele do you have original Celica? I've been using her with 3 WoM dancers to clear MHB and LHB for a while now and all I have to do usually is figure the order of the kills and positioning. All my units are +0 and Celica has her refine. Aside from that, no big SI involved. 

I do have her, actually, and with merges too. But I don't think I have her built up for that kind of thing.

6 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

But why not make him better when there’s room to grow? There’s basically no reason not to support him with another unit, especially if you can give him an armor march partner. That’s a global +5 to all of Ike’s stats just by keeping them together. Get a level 3 bond seal and two of those stats hit +10.

Well, I do that when I give him armor buffs. But armor teams are not good for these kinds of battles because their movement is awful. In fact, they're not good for a lot of things in the game because of that. What makes GD Ike one of the few great armors is his survivability and high Atk and Spd.