Mythic Hero Battle: Yune - Chaos Goddess

mampfoid

3 hours ago, Sasori said:

That team name reminds me that I should have probably used the Kliff hat on one of the team seeing how it looks like one of those japanese school hats. Smolzura originally did't cross my mind, but I needed that blue archer gone and someone to help Gordin keep brave bowing. I think I remembered seeing her be a offensive threat in one of your (or someone else's) video's.

It does! Someone pointed that out before that it would look great on Fae who already looks like she's wearing a Japanese school kid uniform. I been using on her every since.

I definitely do use Smolzura offensively in some of my Dancer Emblem clears, I also think @mcsilas has, as well. Her tome with Bonds makes her so good, it's almost a waste to just use her as a dancer. It's why I still use her even though I have L!Azura, she's just more fun, IMO.

2 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

The AI is unsmart. It prioritizes two things when attacking: whoever it can do the most damage to, and whether or not they can retaliate. Unless someone is in kill range and the unit has something better to do (like heal), the AI will always make the non-counterable units attack first and never takes future issues like Vantage into account. This sort of thing is why I don't run Dazzling Staff on my NY!Laevatein in Aether Raids (aside from being an excuse to combo Kumade+ with Chill Def).

This happened in my clear too when that Troubador decided to ignore the baiting SY!Tiki, run through my units (why does he have Pass) and hit F!Grima just because she had less Res than SY!Tiki (by a difference of 2). If he had been smart and attacked SY!Tiki instead for the Gravity debuff, Yune would've killed her with her weapon effect, but instead the Chaos Goddess got blasted into the stratosphere. The Gravity bomb didn't even do anything to impede me because Titania only needed to move one space. In fact it helped me because attacking F!Grima allowed Ninian to WoM through the forest and escape the lynch mob.

Taking on Abyssal is honestly easier than people think. The stat-inflated units aren't so intimidating when you remember that the intelligence driving them is a moron; half of the challenge lies in figuring out how to break the AI and give yourself an opening.

AI mechanics have definitely pulled some moves that end up helping in the long run with their attack order. I knew Healers prioritized healing unless they can kill but I didn't realize that Dazzling then takes over who attacks first

You are right about Abyssals, they are surely a challenge, but most of the stat inflation just seems to lie in super high HP stats. The other stats are generally fairly close to infernal. A lot of my beating Abyssal maps often came down to AI manipulation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who want an abyssal guide and have CYL Celica and CYL Veronica, sukwindallinrush used them along with young Azura and Eir to beat the map. Team of 5* CYL Celica (+Atk, -Def) with Galeforce equipped and a Defense +3 seal, 5* CYL Veronica (neutral) with a Drive Atk 2 seal, 5* Eir (neutral) with a Guidance 3 seal, and 5* young Azura.

Regarding CYL Celica's asset and flaw, sukwindallinrush says attack is more important and defense is not. The latter is true as I tried it with my +Spd, -Def CYL Celica and nothing changed nor did it really change with my +1 merged +Spd, -HP CYL Celica. The former is a bit flexible. I still haven't chosen my CYL2 unit yet, but I do have a +Atk, -Def Veronica and from Yune's banner, a +Atk, -Def Eir showed up who I used for all the test runs. If Veronica is neutral which for those with a +Atk, -Def Veronica can emulate with Fortress Def 1 for her A passive and Celica is =Atk, but Eir is +Atk, then everything goes fine. One thing that changes is that Eir will kill the green manakete that Celica was shown doing instead in the video guide. At the same time, if Celica is +Atk or has an Attack +3 seal and Veronica is +Atk, -Def, then that works too. Not sure about the other banes for Veronica. Veronica won't be killing any units she shouldn't and the extra damage all three of them will be doing won't interfere with the guide.

What will not work is if all of them are are =Atk as they will fail to kill the axe armor on the first turn. If Celica is -Atk, then she needs to run an Attack +3 seal to be =Atk and either Eir or Veronica need to be +Atk to cover for Celica. For Veronica as the CYL2 free pick or summoned, you could give her Attack +3 for her A passive while Eir must be summoned as +Atk as all her slots are locked. I'm not sure if you could exchange her Swift Sparrow 2 for Death Blow 3. Probably not as she needs to double several enemies. That also means she and Celica probably can't be -Spd and both at that. On that subject, -Atk Eir would probably not work, but -Atk Veronica could which she could run Attack +3 for her A passive to fix that.

Another thing is that at the end with only Yune and the lance cavalier remaining, the lance cavalier may go towards Eir instead of Celica. That doesn't really change much as you can still kill him and Eir won't be in range of Yune. Just move up Celica so that she can reach Yune to finish the map. This only happened with my +1 merged +Spd, -HP Celica runs which had +Atk, -Def Eir.

Quick edit: One user confirms a +Spd, -Res CYL Celica will work: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/b7y37s/guide_mythic_hero_battle_yune_abyssal_no_si/.

Edited by Kaden

20 hours ago, mampfoid said:

In case of emergency: Nuke them away! Congrats finding the right solution for this one and showing Yune who the best green mage is

I can't wait until her flying version and her son come back on a 3 unit banner so the family can blow things away together. 

Time for some late replies!

@Landmaster Oh wow, major props for doing it without a dancer..and Abyssal, too! Elise likes her new carrot very well it seems. Funny how despite not having her staff she still does her job of being a healer. Keaton is such a monster, pretty nice to have him wreck blue units.

And yeah Y!Azura is really under-appreciated, I used her a bit against L!Azura and for the Water Emblem clears.

@Alexmender Wow, interesting to see that even with Kaden support you feel you want to switch to +Atk Eirika. Still an impressive Eirika show though! Yune needing a special to actually even damage Eirika was funny, although her surviving with 1 HP to release her special was a bummer. Also nice use of a Radiant Dawn track :D

@Nanima Welcome back and hope the internship went well. Angelic track for the beast emblem clear! Very fitting theme and team,, and the bird laguz are just monsters! 3 move dancers are just disgustingly good. I see you have been converted to GF Tibarn, it is such a perfect skill for him. Hope you get Yune soon though. I'll have to take at the other LHBs at a later time though when I don't have to start work early.

@Ginko You can never go wrong with GF Siegbert, he did well covering the left side! Kagero really appreciated having her lord dance for her lol. Father and son Chill strats was fun to see.

@mampfoid L!Hector support is so good with Ostia's Pulse. Caeda dealing perfect damage to the armour was an amazing start. Roy being Repositioned by a warping Hector was icing on the cake, excellent clear!

---

@SatsumaFSoysoy @NegativeExponents- @daisy jane 

And now for my clear. LHBs usually come around when I don't have a lot of time, so I just took some of my best units. Although I guess you can call it an almost-Fates clear since 3 out of 4 are from Fates.

Team is +Def/-Spd Legendary Hector, +Atk/-Spd Ophelia, +Spd/-HP Flora, +Atk/-Def Legendary Azura)

Music is Chaos (Hellish Blaze) from Fire Emblem Warriors. (Well, considering Yune I just had to use this track. Couldn't do an Awakening-themed team for this though).

-Yeah the broken Ophelia + L!Azura combo descends to spread chaos against the being of Chaos. L!Hector's Ostia's Pulse helped make up for the lack of another tome and to deal with the many blue units and the Emerald Axe horse (between this and the Vantage mage, IS is slowly trying to deal with non-Hardy bearing Ophelias).

-I do have to say, Flora is the perfect counter to Yune (as long as she gets a well-timed special). Plus she's quite at home in this snow-covered land. She also used her base skills quite well- she needed both the Solo and Def Ploy making sure the green manakete was dealt easily enough.

Used Celica (with Desperation + Darting Blow), Flying Nino (with Iote's Shield against the archer), Flora and L!Azura for my other account. No video though since the last turns were a bit tricky that I forgot the positioning.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Welcome back and hope the internship went well. Angelic track for the beast emblem clear! Very fitting theme and team,, and the bird laguz are just monsters! 3 move dancers are just disgustingly good. I see you have been converted to GF Tibarn, it is such a perfect skill for him. Hope you get Yune soon though. I'll have to take at the other LHBs at a later time though when I don't have to start work early.

Thanks! Glad to be back. I agree that the Laguz just make so many things possbile with their op skills and movement. Helped by this map having zero obstacles for them ofc. And yeah, I have. I don't feel any guilt, since Abyssals are meant to make you bring out your best units and skills. GF Tibarn just happens to be among the best. haha I do too, although I am having doubts it'll happen anytime before late autumn with all the banners popping up and the orb scarcity, but we'll see. And take all the time you need, this isn't supposed to be a chore after all.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

And now for my clear. LHBs usually come around when I don't have a lot of time, so I just took some of my best units. Although I guess you can call it an almost-Fates clear since 3 out of 4 are from Fates.

Nice team! Ophelia really demonstrated her power by nuking the green tin can in the beginning and then just continuing her spree throughout. Azura just helped her spread the mayhem. Hector held up surprisingly well even to magic. Flora really was in her element as well here, just standing there like a pillar of immoveable ice and taking out Yune like it was nothing. Congrats!  

Chaos goddess indeed. I had to pull out all the power I had, which is to say 3 powerful mages and Legendary Azura... which to be fair is a lot of power, and STILL took a good while to figure out.

• Ophelia +Atk 10m (Missiletainn, Rally up Atk+, Blazing Light, Life and Death 3, Special Spiral 3, Res Tactic 3, Atk +3)
  • Celica +Atk 10m (Ragnarok (spec. refine), Reposition, Moonbow, Fury 4, Desperation 3, Spur Def 3, Brazen Atk/Res 3)
  • Lewyn +Spd 10m (Forseti, Reposition, Luna, Swift Sparrow 2, Special Spiral 3, Odd Atk Wave 3, Atk/Spd Bond 3)
  • Legendary Azura +Spd 1m (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Growing Light, B Duel Flying 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 4, Earth Dane 3)

Lewyn... actually spent a lot of time just Repositioning allies. Celica and Ophelia did the bulk of the grunt work, with Ophelia landing OHKOs on most every enemy, and Celica doing the same in 2 hits, especially Yune herself. Lewyn, meanwhile, had prominent roles in weakening the Troubadour, killing the Blue Dark Flier in one round (which he could only do if Atk/Spd Bond was triggered and Yune's Chaos Named wasn't triggered on him, which took a bit of AI manipulation), and saving lives.

Edited by Xenomata

This took a few tries before I realized Ophelia was running the wrong Sacred Seal...

I brought out my Ophelia solo squad again and... couldn't actually solo with Ophelia due to Yune being way too ridiculously bulky (and never standing next to something safe to nuke). Olivia needed to take a round of combat against the axe knight with the Emerald Axe to charge up Moonbow and weaken Yune enough for Ophelia to finish the job (because none of the three blue tomes could survive a counterattack).

+9 Ophelia [+Atk] (Missiletainn, Draw Back, Blazing Wind, Life and Death 3, Special Spiral 3, Attack +3)
+10 Legendary Azura [+Spd] (Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying 3, Aerobatics 3, Atk Tactic 3, Def Tactic 3)
+10 Bride Ninian [+Spd] (Fresh Bouquet+ [Spd], Dance, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Chill Atk 3, Drive Spd 2, Blaze Dance 3)
+10 Flying Olivia [+Spd] (Skuld, Dance, Moonbow, Bracing Stance 2, Wings of Mercy 3, Guidance 3, Aerobatics 3)

Green Abyssal enemies are the worst.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

L!Hector support is so good with Ostia's Pulse. Caeda dealing perfect damage to the armour was an amazing start. Roy being Repositioned by a warping Hector was icing on the cake, excellent clear!

Thanks!

Nice clear, Ophelia is just crazy. Enjoyed the Hector action, since mine is mostly support. (Only half true, he is getting a lot of defense kills in AR with Galeforce/Bold Fighter). 

Late, but after hours of doing this over and over again, I finally managed to beat Yune on Infernal. A HUGE ENORMOUS THANKS to Galeforce master @mampfoid who helped me build this team with Keaton and Velouria as Galeforcers, and also to @Landmaster for helping me figure out this clear! :D

1 hour ago, Mau said:

Late, but after hours of doing this over and over again, I finally managed to beat Yune on Infernal. A HUGE ENORMOUS THANKS to Galeforce master @mampfoid who helped me build this team with Keaton and Velouria as Galeforcers, and also to @Landmaster for helping me figure out this clear! :D

c09.jpg

I'm so happy you beat it T__________________T It was such a great clear, too, they worked so well together and your positioning was great! Mamp is a legend~~

Leon and three dancers can still clear Infernal. . .barely.  One of the dancers needs to be Legendary Azura, and another has to fly (so Atk Tactic goes off).  And at least one non-LA dancer needs Wings of Mercy, because people will be taking near-lethal damage.

I hope the next Legendary/Mythic Hero banner will allow me to cheese it, but it's getting really tight, and that's with a fully-merged Leon.

@mampfoid @mcsilas

The third and final (for now anyhow) of the Beast Emblem clears. Because why not? Tellius is where beast originated from so it seems apt to use them.

Took me a while to get to this one because I was busy at school.

This was a lot more intimidating looking than it actually ended up being. Got it on my second or third try.

Another armor, another prey for Flannel. He has a vendetta against them. This one had Wary Fighter though so I had to give him Axebreaker to be able to quad. Also, he didn’t end up needing Summoner Support for this one which is great because I’m lazy.

Nailah is still sporting the same kit as always but it’s just so great. She doesn’t actually need Null C-Disrupt here for once since there’s no firesweep for her to take care of.

Panne needed Luna to get past the high defense Wyvern because his Brazen makes him hard to take down otherwise.

Naesala ignores a gem weapon for fun. He actually needs to bait it or Nailah will be taken down by it. He also needed Vengeance for damage which is why Panne only has Drive Def 1 so that he could get the most out of it while still surviving.

—————————————

@mcsilas

Wow, Ophelia is a harbinger of death. Just drops AoEs on everything. That green scrap metal didn’t even stand a chance.

It’s always great to see Flora in action. She may not be the star but hey she was the one with the boss kill.

@mampfoid

Impressive clear!

Cheerleader Hector is best Hector and nice double perfect damage with Caeda and Cherche.

Had a lot of trouble with even Infernal, but managed to pull off both it and Abyssal after incorporating my new Legendary Azura into my team alongside Summer Tana, Dancer Micaiah, and PA Azura. I didn't expect much out of PA Azura, but her being a TA axe user ended up coming in handy at some points.

Being able to completely abandon Hone/Fortify Fliers in favor of Tactic skills is really sweet.

12 hours ago, Mau said:

Don't make me blush. ;-) 

You're always welcome. I like how your clear turned out, congrats! Hope you'll have much fur fun with your GF beasts. 

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

The third and final (for now anyhow) of the Beast Emblem clears. Because why not? Tellius is where beast originated from so it seems apt to use them.

Many had trouble to deal with the blue archer, but Nailah didn't even take a sweat. 

Who would have thought Naesalah was able to eat (and kill!) Emeralds? 

Smooth clear, congrats! 

2 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Impressive clear!

Cheerleader Hector is best Hector and nice double perfect damage with Caeda and Cherche.

Thanks! 

I hope these maps will remain doable for my units. It's always pretty close to deal enough damage on Abyssal. 

Was finally able to clear abyssal on the last day! Tried a bunch of teams but in the end, Ophelia, Celica, Reyson and bridal Ninian did it. Figuring out the positioning was an experience lol.

On 4/2/2019 at 6:54 AM, mcsilas said:

Time for some late replies!

@Landmaster Oh wow, major props for doing it without a dancer..and Abyssal, too! Elise likes her new carrot very well it seems. Funny how despite not having her staff she still does her job of being a healer. Keaton is such a monster, pretty nice to have him wreck blue units.

And yeah Y!Azura is really under-appreciated, I used her a bit against L!Azura and for the Water Emblem clears.

---

Team is +Def/-Spd Legendary Hector, +Atk/-Spd Ophelia, +Spd/-HP Flora, +Atk/-Def Legendary Azura)

Music is Chaos (Hellish Blaze) from Fire Emblem Warriors. (Well, considering Yune I just had to use this track. Couldn't do an Awakening-themed team for this though).

-Yeah the broken Ophelia + L!Azura combo descends to spread chaos against the being of Chaos. L!Hector's Ostia's Pulse helped make up for the lack of another tome and to deal with the many blue units and the Emerald Axe horse (between this and the Vantage mage, IS is slowly trying to deal with non-Hardy bearing Ophelias).

-I do have to say, Flora is the perfect counter to Yune (as long as she gets a well-timed special). Plus she's quite at home in this snow-covered land. She also used her base skills quite well- she needed both the Solo and Def Ploy making sure the green manakete was dealt easily enough.

Used Celica (with Desperation + Darting Blow), Flying Nino (with Iote's Shield against the archer), Flora and L!Azura for my other account. No video though since the last turns were a bit tricky that I forgot the positioning.

Special Spiral Ophelia runs through maps like these, especially with L!Azura buffs. Flora's really great for taking on Dragons with her weapon effect. Most of the blue enemies on this map end up incredibly annoying so it was great to have Hector deal with most of them. Flora's kill on Yune was really nice, congrats on the clear!

8 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Took me a while to get to this one because I was busy at school.

This was a lot more intimidating looking than it actually ended up being. Got it on my second or third try.

Another armor, another prey for Flannel. He has a vendetta against them. This one had Wary Fighter though so I had to give him Axebreaker to be able to quad. Also, he didn’t end up needing Summoner Support for this one which is great because I’m lazy.

Nailah is still sporting the same kit as always but it’s just so great. She doesn’t actually need Null C-Disrupt here for once since there’s no firesweep for her to take care of.

Panne needed Luna to get past the high defense Wyvern because his Brazen makes him hard to take down otherwise.

Naesala ignores a gem weapon for fun. He actually needs to bait it or Nailah will be taken down by it. He also needed Vengeance for damage which is why Panne only has Drive Def 1 so that he could get the most out of it while still surviving.

—————————————

Oooh beast theme! Nailah is awesome being able to take most of the early map on by herself. Keaton does a hell of a lot of work, too. Naesala just barely surviving the Emerald Axe and killing it in retaliation was clutch! Thought it was funny when the Red Cav Wolftome'd Nailah, clearly we know who the real Wolf here is~

Keaton's Japanese voice is so cute ;~;

@mampfoid

Sorry, really late for this.

Aw, Azura is out for that one, but yay for Hector.

That sword unit was really annoying, but of course you also had an answer to that, hope it wasn't too expensive. Great clear again, well done!

@Alexmender

Looks like the enemies had the numbers and stats this time to give Eirika a challenge. Looks really annoying with enemies from all sides to always keep the support out of range and then actually clearing the map while you are at it. So really well done keeping on top of things all the time and prevailing against all these tough units.

@Nanima

Oh hey! Welcome back!

And them I'm so late to check back and notice it, sorry.

I hope you had a really fun and interesting time in your internship and learned a lot. And also got to enjoy your break of course.

That was a really great clear, I love that team, good to see it again. Tibarn got so much done it such a short time, Naesala also did a lot, only not as fast and the herons supported perfectly. Well done!

(Also you probably get spammed a lot when I go through all your clears, sorry, don't feel the need to reply)

27 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Aw, Azura is out for that one, but yay for Hector.

That sword unit was really annoying, but of course you also had an answer to that, hope it wasn't too expensive. Great clear again, well done!

Thanks! 

Don't worry, had most of the skills on those units already. (Wasted only a Legault). 

2 hours ago, Azuris said:

Oh hey! Welcome back!

And them I'm so late to check back and notice it, sorry.

I hope you had a really fun and interesting time in your internship and learned a lot. And also got to enjoy your break of course.

That was a really great clear, I love that team, good to see it again. Tibarn got so much done it such a short time, Naesala also did a lot, only not as fast and the herons supported perfectly. Well done!

(Also you probably get spammed a lot when I go through all your clears, sorry, don't feel the need to reply)

Glad to be back!

And no, don't be sorry. I massively spammed my clears, so it's no wonder it's difficult to find the time to sit down and watch them all.

I did and I think it really helped me a lot. 

Thanks, yeah the birds are just great. 

And don't worry about it. I spammed you in the first place so it's all right to post back. I am amazed that you took the time to watch and reply to them all in one sitting. Also your comments are always very sweet. It makes me happy when I see them. 

@Nanima Hey! I hope you had a good time on your internship. It's good to have you back! I feel spoilt with all the clears you just posted. So happy that you were still recording them!

Tibarn is such a ..beast x).  This bird team is so satisfying to watch wreck havoc. 

@mampfoid Hector is just the highest tier utility unit haha. Caeda did great taking out that fridge! Good idea with using the Wing Sword.
Loving your avatar btw

Late to posting this: 

@Landmaster

Usual suspects on this map.
ohkoing Yune is pretty satisfying, I was surprised that she  had such low base def. 

On 4.4.2019 at 7:37 PM, Nanima said:

Glad to be back!

And no, don't be sorry. I massively spammed my clears, so it's no wonder it's difficult to find the time to sit down and watch them all.

I did and I think it really helped me a lot. 

Thanks, yeah the birds are just great. 

And don't worry about it. I spammed you in the first place so it's all right to post back. I am amazed that you took the time to watch and reply to them all in one sitting. Also your comments are always very sweet. It makes me happy when I see them. 

You almost make it sound like a bad thing, that you invested so much time and effort to provide us with so many fun clears, thank you very much for that. And I could have watched them one at a time, if I was't really late for it (again *sigh*)

It is really kind of you to say that, if I could make you even a bit happy I'm glad. But I still can't compare to you in the slightest, you are always so nice and invest so much time to not only provide us with nice and fun clears, but to also reply to all these other clears and all replies to you, even going out of your way to apologize, if you can't reply to some, because you are simply missing the time.

@mcsilas oh shoot!! I just realize that I forgot to comment on your clear.

Not my intention to ignore this amazing clear. Anyways, Ophelia did great. One-shot anything with Special Spiral. I don't like Hector finishing blow animation, It is too slow to see him swing Armads before he kill someone. But he save his teammates with Swap so that's cool.

Please don't mind me if you didn't see me comment on old map clears. I really don't have time to do it. But I try to keep up with new maps so don't worry ^^

Edited by Ginko

On 8.4.2019 at 12:03 AM, ruruo said:

Loving your avatar btw

I'm a bunny! ;-) 

On 8.4.2019 at 12:03 AM, ruruo said:

Late to posting this: 

Fits to my late reply, but the clear is very nice! 

Jeorge: "A new Mythic hero? Let me take a look" 

one-shot

hahaha, great opener!

Also Jeorge taking zero damage from that sword fighter was impressive. He was annoying to take out with Roy.

4 hours ago, Ginko said:

@mcsilas oh shoot!! I just realize that I forgot to comment on your clear.

Not my intention to ignore this amazing clear. Anyways, Ophelia did great. One-shot anything with Special Spiral. I don't like Hector finishing blow animation, It is too slow to see him swing Armads before he kill someone. But he save his teammates with Swap so that's cool.

Please don't mind me if you didn't see me comment on old map clears. I really don't have time to do it. But I try to keep up with new maps so don't worry ^^

That's okay, no pressure, just knowing you watch is enough since life can get busy and commenting on clears take time :)

Haha yeah Armads animation can be a bit slow especially when the video is getting a bit long but the final hit is satisfying at least

On 4/7/2019 at 6:03 PM, ruruo said:

@Nanima Hey! I hope you had a good time on your internship. It's good to have you back! I feel spoilt with all the clears you just posted. So happy that you were still recording them!

Tibarn is such a ..beast x).  This bird team is so satisfying to watch wreck havoc. 

@mampfoid Hector is just the highest tier utility unit haha. Caeda did great taking out that fridge! Good idea with using the Wing Sword.
Loving your avatar btw

Late to posting this: 

@Landmaster

Usual suspects on this map.
ohkoing Yune is pretty satisfying, I was surprised that she  had such low base def. 

Sorry for the late reply! IDK how I suddenly remembered that I never replied to you, but I'm pretty sure I actually saw this on Youtube before you ended up posting it here, haha

Shooting down Yune upfront was pretty hilarious and awesome. Palla was also nice to see here with your team. Jeorge is seriously awesome, this was a great clear~ Loved it!