Jump to content
Johann

April Legendary Banner Expectations

Do you think the number of heroes on Legendary banners will increase from 12 to 16?  

51 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think the number of heroes on Legendary banners will increase from 12 to 16?



Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

So does Volke in Path of Radiance.

Hmm, maybe but I think the circumstances on that are a little different as it wasn't Volke getting more power. It was more just him holding back until that point.

But I digress, I mostly put Sothe there as he's essentially the only real dagger option for Legendaries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

Sothe isn't really a protagonist though. He's more along the lines of L'Archel and Takumi, even though his death does cause a game over, at least until endgame.

Sothe isn't a protagonist, but he's certainly on a higher level than L'Arachel and Takumi. I would put him in a midway point between full-blown lord and someone like Marcus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be sticking to pulling red, I suppose. I need to pull Legendary Roy, and more Legendary Marth merges would be nice. I swear to god, though, if Legendary Ike pity breaks me...

As for who the new Legendary Hero could be...I'm going to guess Micaiah, just so they can continue this dreadful Tellius streak they've got going on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2019 at 2:55 PM, Lau said:

I'll be sticking to pulling red, I suppose. I need to pull Legendary Roy, and more Legendary Marth merges would be nice. I swear to god, though, if Legendary Ike pity breaks me...

As for who the new Legendary Hero could be...I'm going to guess Micaiah, just so they can continue this dreadful Tellius streak they've got going on...

I thought you like Micaiah. You make it sound as if her being a legendary hero would be dreadful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you like Micaiah. You make it sound as if her being a legendary hero would be dreadful. 

Don't get me wrong, I do like Micaiah, it's just that I don't want her to come straight after three Tellius banners and Yune. If it was more spread out, I'd have no issue.

It's like when we got Legendary Marth and Tiki back to back, bias aside, I had no issue with it because Archanea didn't have multiple banners so close together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I thought you like Micaiah. You make it sound as if her being a legendary hero would be dreadful. 

Turns out exposure is the worst thing that can happen to a character. Who knew?

 

Anyways, it won't be her but it should be Elincia.

I'm only saying that because Interdimensional Observer wants her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take Julia/Deirdre any day over Micaiah. With the appearance of Yune lately I hope Micaiah will wait a bit. 
Not that it might stop them, but I don't want it to be too predictable. 

They could change the silencing effect into a special which keeps mages/staff users from countering attacks. or something along the lines. At least there are quite a few options to adapt this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think it'll be Tellius since I think there will be a lot of banners on it this year due to trying to get more beast units into the game. My guess is a unit from Jugdral or Celica.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.4.2019 at 12:19 AM, Sentinel07 said:

So, colorless Legendary. Out of the protagonists, some possibilities are...

Alm (Bow), Celica (Staff), Elincia (Staff), Sothe (Dagger), Micaiah (Staff), and Corrin (Dragon).

A couple outside possibilities could be L' Arachel (Staff) and Takumi (Bow) as they are very important characters despite not quite being protagonists.

For the variety of the game and Legendary heroes i hope its a Staff or Dagger user. We allready have 2 bow users and a gazillion of melee Legendary heroes but so far only one Tome wielding Legendary: Gunnthra. (not counting in Mythical heroes) I wouldnt even mind a colorless tome user, but the Legendary summoning pool is seriously lacking magical attackers/supporters or dagger users. And we definitly dont need a 2. colorless dragon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would they really do two Radiant Dawn Legendary/Mythic Heroes in a row? I doubt it. Anyways, this hero could literally be anyone I feel. I'd like Eliwood, but Earth doesn't really fit him at all. I also don't know if there's a confirmed color yet or not. Maybe it'll be Alm or Celica. Micaiah is a serious doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stroud said:

I'll take Julia/Deirdre any day over Micaiah. With the appearance of Yune lately I hope Micaiah will wait a bit. 
Not that it might stop them, but I don't want it to be too predictable. 

They could change the silencing effect into a special which keeps mages/staff users from countering attacks. or something along the lines. At least there are quite a few options to adapt this. 

I would absolutely love a Legendary Julia (Deirdre is good too). Heck, I'd like just about any Genealogy Legendary at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I wanna say something for the one about the next Mythic. With the new chapter revealing that Eir is, in fact, a mortal, who had ties to the Dragon of Life that gave Eir thousands of lives, this technically confirms that mortals with dragon or ties to gods, can be Mythics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

You know, I wanna say something for the one about the next Mythic. With the new chapter revealing that Eir is, in fact, a mortal, who had ties to the Dragon of Life that gave Eir thousands of lives, this technically confirms that mortals with dragon or ties to gods, can be Mythics.

Original Characters dont follow the same rule pattern for Legendarys or Mythics like Fire Emblem characters do. Just look at the Nifl Siblings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like I might pull on colorless if Veronica will be on the banner. Wouldn't mind another GoW!Eirikia to fix her bane but I don't want more than 1 copy. 

I want the legendary hero to be a flying healer Elincia or troubadour L'Arachel with a good offensive stat line if they're going to put out a healer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Theoretically. this Legendary would show up next time w/Grima in June, right?

Nah, June is packed already. This new hero should be returning in like July/August time frame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Johann said:

Nah, June is packed already. This new hero should be returning in like July/August time frame

 

thanks. 
I am trying (so hard) to save up so i can FINALLY get some Grima(s). so I am hoping i don't like this Legendary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

 

thanks. 
I am trying (so hard) to save up so i can FINALLY get some Grima(s). so I am hoping i don't like this Legendary. 

Yeah the hard part with these banners is whether or not I should save for someone new (especially if they're Mythic) or see if I can make progress on my merge projects (which is really any Legendary). I've got Ike at +7 so it'd be really nice to cap him off, but then the Astra hero is coming in May, so I guess Ike can wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johann said:

Yeah the hard part with these banners is whether or not I should save for someone new (especially if they're Mythic) or see if I can make progress on my merge projects (which is really any Legendary). I've got Ike at +7 so it'd be really nice to cap him off, but then the Astra hero is coming in May, so I guess Ike can wait.

Legendaries hate me so much. i only get like 2-3 units for all the orbs i save. so i try to go "what's the point." then i remember Grima only lives on legendary... that's the point. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Legendaries hate me so much. i only get like 2-3 units for all the orbs i save. so i try to go "what's the point." then i remember Grima only lives on legendary... that's the point. haha

How many do you usually save? I'm an extremely lucky person over all, so much so that my twin brother (who has garbage luck) has me do his summons for him, which has shown dramatic results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Johann said:

How many do you usually save? I'm an extremely lucky person over all, so much so that my twin brother (who has garbage luck) has me do his summons for him, which has shown dramatic results.

sooo. I can mail you my phone? haha. buy you a doughnut while you summon for me?
I usually save all month (minus a banner or two i MUST summon on). so whatever we get F2P (minus story modes, blessed gardens, etc, because i suck at that or i just don't have a lot of units). so roughly what we get the month. I saved a tonne for Lazura - but i only got ONE Lazura :( 

my hope is - I can skip this month, do a LITTLE summoning on the bride banner (I need Dazzle fodder so badly, so  i am hoping i can get lucky and Get Bride Lyn x2 and maximize the colour share) then skip next month Mythic and then have a bunch to get some Grima but still have enough for CYL3.

so i am expecting the game to legit troll me so this doesn't happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Johann said:

How many do you usually save? I'm an extremely lucky person over all, so much so that my twin brother (who has garbage luck) has me do his summons for him, which has shown dramatic results.

Do you actually have to be present, or can you chose the orbs using screenshots of each circle? :P:

This will probably be a good banner for Ike considering the other red units are good too. I wonder if I can get another copy or two in just 100-200 orbs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mmmm legendary marth, came back a bit ago and now really looking forward to a chance to grab one of the coolest looking heros IMO

Edited by Vindictus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...