What annoyed you today?

XRay

Firefox annoyed me today. It happens more and more frequently where Firefox sometimes just shows a blank tab and does not load anything.

I was also annoyed by my sort-of-broken microwave. It technically works, it is just that the spinny plate thing does not spin anymore, so I have to turn my food around every so often.

I was not the person who got annoyed, but when I was doing Door Dash, there is this kid (well, most likely a young adult) who is also delivering food for this pizza restaurant and he annoyed the hell out of the restaurant manager by holding the pizza box side ways when the kid walked out the door. The manager had to yell at him to come back since he ruined the pizza with the toppings falling off the pizza in the box. The manager said that she could not just let the kid go since the customer would then blame the restaurant for serving ruined pizza. It is like this kid never seen a pizza or something. Anyways, after the restaurant fixed the pizza, the kid puts the pizza box on his head and balances it with one of his hands when he walked out, so the manager looked like she wanted to facepalm herself. At least the kid is not holding it sideways.

I also visited my friend's uncle house. I chilled with my friend and his younger cousins, and one his cousins was super annoyed and frustrated when playing Fortnite. I did not watch his cousin play, but I assume he was frustrated due to being killed a lot.

31 minutes ago, XRay said:

I was not the person who got annoyed, but when I was doing Door Dash, there is this kid (well, most likely a young adult) who is also delivering food for this pizza restaurant and he annoyed the hell out of the restaurant manager by holding the pizza box side ways when the kid walked out the door. The manager had to yell at him to come back since he ruined the pizza with the toppings falling off the pizza in the box.

Who tf holds pizza boxes like that?

Anyway, I actually had an annoyance-free day today.  I guess if I had to pick something, it’d be this weird orange cream coke I’m drinking.  It’s annoyingly weird; like, it tastes like cream soda, but also like tangy orange juice.  Not much of a fan.

I did get annoyed earlier in the week by robo calls - the absolute abomination that they are.  I’m very antisocial with the phone to begin with, so I never answer calls from numbers I don’t know, which is a good thing because I’d get bombarded by those automated fuckbois if I answered any of their calls.  But still, they suck dick.

Both the Shin Megami Tensei and Persona fandoms.

I love JRPGs made by Atlus (SMTIV, Persona 3 FES, Devil Survivor Overclocked), but holy shit do they have the most divided, ignorant, pessimistic (in the SMT fandom's case), spoiled (in the Persona fandom's case) and downright petty JRPG communities to cater to. SMT fans act like their series is dead and Atlus doesn't care about them, which clearly isn't the case (See SMT V), and Persona fans are incredibly ignorant of their own series, with most of them acting like the only games that matter are Personas 3, 4, and 5, and should only be catered to them and them only, which also clearly isn't the case (Again, see SMT V).

It really saddens me that the series of JRPGS I love the most has one of the stupidest divides in any gaming community I've ever seen. 

Related image

Edited by Roland

I have 4 dogs 2 of them are mutts, one of them is a German shepherd and my girl is a pit bull the other three are boys.  Anyway I have to sleep with the 2 mutts in my room because my mom's shepherd doesn't like our oldest mutt.  This causes problems because my older dog has started a new habit of waking up in the middle of the night waking up my other dog then going over to the door and slapping his ears in to the door so I wake up and he does this just to be annoying.  My oldest dog is really sweet, but he has been driving me and my other dog crazy for the past couple of weeks.

Edited by EricaofRenais

9 hours ago, XRay said:

Firefox annoyed me today. It happens more and more frequently where Firefox sometimes just shows a blank tab and does not load anything.

You  too? Is this a common problem for FireFox?

5 hours ago, Roland said:

I love JRPGs made by Atlus (SMTIV, Persona 3 FES, Devil Survivor Overclocked), but holy shit do they have the most divided, ignorant, pessimistic (in the SMT fandom's case), spoiled (in the Persona fandom's case) and downright petty JRPG communities to cater to. SMT fans act like their series is dead and Atlus doesn't care about them, which clearly isn't the case (See SMT V), and Persona fans are incredibly ignorant of their own series, with most of them acting like the only games that matter are Personas 3, 4, and 5, and should only be catered to them and them only, which also clearly isn't the case (Again, see SMT V).

It really saddens me that the series of JRPGS I love the most has one of the stupidest divides in any gaming community I've ever seen.

A franchise that is over decades old? That sounds pretty natural to me. It's not like the FE community hasn't had their BS petty squabbles as of late.

32 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I have 4 dogs 2 of them are mutts, one of them is a German shepherd and my girl is a pit bull the other three are boys.  Anyway I have to sleep with the 2 mutts in my room because my mom's shepherd doesn't like our oldest mutt.  This causes problems because my older dog has started a new habit of waking up in the middle of the night waking up my other dog then going over to the door and slapping his ears in to the door so I wake up and he does this just to be annoying.  My oldest dog is really sweet, but he has been driving me and my other dog crazy for the past couple of weeks.

Such is the burden of us dog lovers.

Going back on topic

My continue existence Grinding for 5 hours for KH 3 being left with irritating feeling.

Going TV Tropes & dealing with bias opinion that's being edit on the YMMV sections.

Spend more than 2 hours trying to find an affordable restaurant for a friend that was dropping by & couldn't find one. Even more annoying after my friend left I found a restaurant that was in our budget.

8 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

You  too? Is this a common problem for FireFox?

I am not sure. My laptop is about 10 years old now, so it probably has to do with my computer too.

26 minutes ago, XRay said:

I am not sure. My laptop is about 10 years old now, so it probably has to do with my computer too.

Mine's a notebook so I always figure it was because of that.

In one word? Family.

For more detail, my dad is an annoying jerk who hates for anyone to disagree with him but especially hates it when it's me or my mom. For an example, today he was talking about how he sprayed weed killer around the house. I asked if he'd sprayed it near where the cats eat, a fair question I think, to which he responded "Even if I did, it wouldn't hurt them". Yeah. My dad's a piece of work.

My nose keeps getting stuffed up today. Then again, pollen, last I heard, reached the 1900s today or something.

We had to go out today. Everything else is fine today as long as I don’t screw myself over with my slothful tendencies.

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

In one word? Family.

For more detail, my dad is an annoying jerk who hates for anyone to disagree with him but especially hates it when it's me or my mom. For an example, today he was talking about how he sprayed weed killer around the house. I asked if he'd sprayed it near where the cats eat, a fair question I think, to which he responded "Even if I did, it wouldn't hurt them". Yeah. My dad's a piece of work.

Weed killer is pretty dangerous for any animal to ingest!

11 hours ago, Roland said:

The Final Fantasy fandom thinks that this is cute.

Ahem. . .

SF is acting up on my end again.  I think I know why, and I will take out my anger on any spambots that I happen to see.

17 hours ago, Roland said:

So the gaming community being the gaming community. Sounds about right.

I still think the comic book community is far worse in comparison.

Just like how annoying it is to deal with the reception of the MCU Spider-Man

3 hours ago, toxic1 said:

What is wrong with Spider-Man? His movie looks fine. The only thing I dislike about it is the trailer, since it seemed like they are implying they could not sell Spider-Man without Iron Man, but the movie itself is actually fine.

I think all the MCU movies are great. I have the taste of a casual audience though.

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

What is wrong with Spider-Man? His movie looks fine. The only thing I dislike about it is the trailer, since it seemed like they are implying they could not sell Spider-Man without Iron Man, but the movie itself is actually fine.

It's more along the lines of how the MCU Spider-Man seems to abandon the fundamentals of Spider-Man. Even though Sony Amazing Spider-Man got heavily criticize for retelling that exact problem.

There's all sorts of complain but most annoying one is how the detractors believe Peter is basically Iron Man's sidekick.

On 3/30/2019 at 2:53 PM, eclipse said:

The Final Fantasy fandom thinks that this is cute.

Funny joke, but that doesn't change my mind. 

On 3/30/2019 at 9:48 PM, toxic1 said:

Huh? What was wrong with Spider Man in the Marvels movie?

On 4/2/2019 at 6:01 AM, Roland said:

Funny joke, but that doesn't change my mind.

There's about eight different ways to respond to this.  Six would be painfully true, absolutely hilarious, and I'd have to warn myself for being too awesome.  So have the remaining two.

1. You'll understand when your series is older.
2. Feel free to order milk at the bar, we'll be waiting.