Fire Emblem Female Only: Currently on Sacred Stones

Laura

35 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

That reminds me... All this Neimi talk is making me wonder - how do you plan to tackle chapter 6 with only girls?

Eirika/Vanessa charge, I think.

Don't even give the Bael time to think.

22 hours ago, Laura said:

This is the first monster chapter. I feel the monsters are pretty underwhelming enemies simply because of how weak they are. The only places they are actually scary are the ruins and the towers, but by that point you already have a solid team to clear them. I might do some postgame and try to clear the optional dungeons. I don't have any bad plot for this chapter because I'm already getting crushed to death by essays. Did you know that robotization is a moral dillema? A lot of experts think by 2025, the majority of the workforce will be replaced by robots, and that's making some people really happy and some people really mad. Anyways, chapter 4.

I mean, the concerns in regards to large scale automation mainly have a problem because what is there to replace it? Industries may arise to replace jobs lost where automation takes over, but the massive scale of industries to be affected will likely mean many will find themselves unable to enter into a new profession, creating a new generation of unemployable people.

It's given a leg up to the UBI argument as with so many unemployed, the usual approaches to unemployment are going to be more and more ineffective (though from personal experience I've been in shit all luck anyway).

(I mean, why not take the automation through robots seriously, considering many of us likely will see effects in the coming decades)

22 hours ago, Laura said:

0VAYtOd.png

Alright, this also happens. I'm going to use her by the way.

I mean, why would you not?

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I mean, why would you not?

I don't think Natasha and L'Arachel reached tier 2 in my run, but back then, I was still in the Tellius mindset of reaching 20. I think.

Considering Laura never promoted in my RD All-Girls because she didn't even reach level 10, maybe L'Arachel failed that too.

1 hour ago, bethany81707 said:

Considering Laura never promoted in my RD All-Girls because she didn't even reach level 10, maybe L'Arachel failed that too.

Assuming no grinding, I could see that. L'Arachel comes at Chapter 11 on either route in a game that ends at Chapter 21. She is a mere level 3, and while she can Torch spam on her joining chapter, she can't elsewhere besides C19, and starting with D Staffs means no Barrier access (C rank) for easy staff spam elsewhere, right away.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Assuming no grinding, I could see that. L'Arachel comes at Chapter 11 on either route in a game that ends at Chapter 21. She is a mere level 3, and while she can Torch spam on her joining chapter, she can't elsewhere besides C19, and starting with D Staffs means no Barrier access (C rank) for easy staff spam elsewhere, right away.

I still have the All-Girls file. Natasha is level 17, L'Arachel is 12.

I also went with Assassin Marisa, for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

so thats a lot of replies. i got anxiety from them, damn. anyways, was going through a rough patch of schoolwork, but i should be able to update the run more. or maybe not, whatever.

On 06/04/2019 at 10:43 PM, bethany81707 said:

I still have the All-Girls file. Natasha is level 17, L'Arachel is 12.

I also went with Assassin Marisa, for some reason.

yeah, that's a possible outcome with the healers.you might be unable to get them to promote. i could probably early promote natasha, but i hate not having a 20/1 promoted unit. also assassin marisa is a troll lol.

On 06/04/2019 at 1:38 PM, Dayni said:

I mean, the concerns in regards to large scale automation mainly have a problem because what is there to replace it? Industries may arise to replace jobs lost where automation takes over, but the massive scale of industries to be affected will likely mean many will find themselves unable to enter into a new profession, creating a new generation of unemployable people.

It's given a leg up to the UBI argument as with so many unemployed, the usual approaches to unemployment are going to be more and more ineffective (though from personal experience I've been in shit all luck anyway).

(I mean, why not take the automation through robots seriously, considering many of us likely will see effects in the coming decades)

im going to post my grade when it goes up lol

On 06/04/2019 at 11:10 AM, bethany81707 said:

Eirika/Vanessa charge, I think.

Don't even give the Bael time to think.

p much. if im lucky with vanessa and eirika growths, i wont need any pure water. i still got it, but it might be useless.

On 06/04/2019 at 10:47 AM, Rosalina said:

Let the Lute-grindfest begin. 

lute is one of my favorite units from fe8. shes just so pretty, like damn.

also yes ike sniper neimi is cuter thats why im going for her i got found out. you got me, gal.

Spoiler

K7sElZN.pngpHDBS4b.pngd8TsQrD.png

eirika, after realizing that the world might end because of zombies and shit, decides to go to serafew to go spend money. you cant fight the end of the world if you arent looking cute, thats basic chemistry or something. im not a stemlord.

QmPEtuy.pngUPoc4nz.png

we arent using him, duh, but we want his sword so he gets to live. for now.

plivOYC.png

also we got another armored boss which means lute slash eirika is going to eat him up. jsyk.

N07Zf87.pngOrRKddX.png

we finally get our first prep screen. despite what the screenshot is saying, lute will joins us for the mission. also moulder gives natasha the staves because shes actualyl the one who can use them this run.

xZTfRJ2.png

here's natasha. she's basically ellen on crack.

OESnbpA.png

she has some sweet, sweet growths. she might fuck up the dice roll, but you know, shes a cleric. she just needs magic until shes a bishop, and then we can see if she goes the s rank magic route.

ok8LAgn.png

yes the map is different because i took that screenshot today and i took the earlier screenshots like two weeks ago.

kSV1xFa.png

this means no dragonshield first turn. its not right but its okay.

y6iIvoZ.png

also since we are eating through our swords, we will need to buy more. its kinda annoying, but again, i should be fine.

JKrzvTv.png

since we are understaffed, we arent able to plug every entrances of the city. we will have to do some kiting which is kinda fun.

LHYMe1M.png

lute does eats an axe in the face but i need natasha to do some healing for her to get magic. so lute is going to eat a lot of axes.

YoyYpCQ.png

a challenge this map adds is the brigand reinforcement. we want all the villages because we get a reward from it. dont touch my fucking villages.

a7Ch2Be.png

i kinda hate doing this because eirika is now wasting experience but shes the only one who can reliably handle people. lute is close, but she needs to get more speed and luck.

ihhqFVn.png

first village get. dragonshield will be dumped on a random unit.

cq3VsNX.png

id like to point out that lute gains around 40 experience per kill. thats why shes pretty great. while her bases her eh, her growths are good and she can quickly hold her own ground despite being lower level. she gains more experience than the regular unit while having higher stats.

cId03jE.pngkqNlipV.pngCvzxKsR.png

no real killing this turn, but we are killing what? time.

SWb8QJR.pngJBwzAh9.pngSdZa8qP.png

since vanessa ate one too many axe, she has to attack the soldier at range. eirika also starts phase 2 of her mission: baiting for axes to her. btw vanessa already has more strength than my first female only run, lol.

VH0CEgx.pngt5nxAxF.png

well, its kiting time. Neimi is going to kite the archer to the far right of the map while we wiggle our way out with natasha and lute.

gkYIuHt.png44hu3ws.pngQJjzmSN.png

after getting attacked by two axes, she jumps the archer for this level up. it's not good, but its okay.

zzrl9NN.pngC9eKbMN.png

lute finishes the archer for this level up. another not good level up, but its not bad. she got speed, thats already better than nothing.

OXUR4Vv.pngPhcugCV.png

this is what i meant by kiting. we are playing on the edge of the archer range to give neimi experience while the rest of the units arent targeted.

p7ZeNVT.png

before the turn ends vanessa moves up and uses one vulnerary. i would have prefered using a staff, but its one of these moments when id rather be safe than gaining experience. ill figure out a way to get natasha level 20 one way or the other.

PeZt46m.png

anyways its EP and neimi gets speed and strength. im at peace with this.

kabZG3C.png

also more kiting action.

62ezcO6.pngRf9ZvMI.png

we might use this. maybe. lute is a better knight killer than eirika at this point. might just give it for eirika for random knights, but bosses are basically property of lute.

QJeQ4LY.png

also another vulnerary use. i dont like doing this. i want exp on my healers.

xtDVIou.pngNfAzzAK.png

eirika kills another axe man while neimi crits the archer. i think i missed the "i do a little pose and move my foot a bit" crit. it's honestly #iconiqué.

P3zi4Fc.png

alright, natasha is now free to go see her potential husband #2.

vPRmBdy.pnggELjKX3.png

i dont want to crit the brigand for the possibility that vanessa gets hit twice in a row, but i also want her to do damage. i go with the javelin option because its option with the lowest chance of messing me up.

CF1qS4N.pngZ8YxQn2.png

more mckilling.

Ofd16jp.pngOys4M8J.png

since eirika killed all the axemen but the brigands, she now kills the soldier. he's just in the way. as you can see, natasha is sitting on the forest. yeah, she might get hit but will probably dodge with her luck and even if shes hit she survives with like 3 hp. it's all calculated. ugh my brain.

kSZi16B.png

more chip damage, btw.

L1jzmEG.png

its called fashion, bitch. look it up.

H7sb2UX.png

one dead brigand.

BXb1xtO.pngfXVHDSi.png

two dead brigands.

ThcQAtp.png8mGXfB8.png

and one free killing sword. i love killing swords. thye are my friends.

6x9Q44d.pngo7zGCXh.pngeIPmkbD.png

if anybody gets mad i used joshua as town hag, go read my rules.

um5Ik0G.png

by the way, more brigands. its okay. i got a plan. its called Canto.

KbH3ZO4.pnguxMnn6W.png

vanessa does need some healing, however.

UACt9Wa.png8my21O8.pngeskrDcy.png

due to the nature of RNG, eirika might get hit one too many time. i use one elixir use here. Should technically be fine anyways, but you know, full disclosure.

ovvACnq.pngmm9nAdP.png

i fucked up my screenshots but basically she talks to amelia, gets a torch, and then moves one up. yeah i like canto.

2RsKaVT.png

dead briganding.

EMKC3gJ.png

eirika is really going through her swords quickly. thank god for shop tbh.

9jSyepI.png

this level up is really good. almost a perfect level up. not getting speed is okay because she already doubles the entirety of her arc from now on. getting to max speed would be fun.

khwQ9tM.png

chip chip chip.

nNG8Aau.pngQxahW6J.png

boring but okay level. its not speed, but its luck and i kinda want that. also magic and hp.

D1em6Mf.png

that happens, btw.

Eq2USH0.pnglh9gixk.png

yes i take two extra turn for healing. i want my exp.

nONraJ8.pngim4ehim.png

blood for the lute god.

Q94R70g.pngNIxu7hW.png

she kills the archer and gets a defensive level up. sure, neimi. you really want to become an one-trick pony.

LZp1l5G.png

3 magics means she heals 13 hp with heal staff. ugh. talent.

VQZgeBc.png

chip chip chip chip.

mu2vILg.png6JhGtlr.png

more killing. i didnt give the kill to vanessa and i hope i dont get to regret that for chapter 6. whatever.

pYigurx.pngthzILfq.pngeEhmXmt.png

thats the boss, btw. you are going to see why i didnt really talk about him in the next screenshot.

JSpO9Z1.png

she erases him. goodbye. but like, in two turns. gotta heal first.

cy9Q9YA.png

thank u vanessa for ur chipping duty. you are rewarding by natasha.

BbGTw93.pngI8DnDSG.pngMbLMhjn.png

yeah. who would have thought knights was a good boss idea. who thought that.

StanjhE.png

:)

z9n4TZX.pngg29lOvD.png

also next chapter preview. we play as ephraim and crew. chapter is a non-issue. duh.

okay chapter 5 is okay. it is a level up in difficulty because i have to use my brain cells, but its easier than chapter 1. the boss is actually a pushover so i wont talk about him other than the fact you get a free armor slayer in a village in the chapter. ya know, hand holding? yeah hold my hand mommy Int Sys. natasha is also an unit ill be using quite a lot. depending on her growths, she might become a bishop or become a bishop but with staves. kumbaya my loooord.

so this is what you were doing instead of tossing salads

re: natasha, honestly who cares if she's dicey with her stats. as a bishop she gets slayer and like when youre late in the game youre fighting 80% monsters already. don't need skill if you can just use lightning all the time and ORKO

1 minute ago, Darros said:

so this is what you were doing instead of tossing salads

re: natasha, honestly who cares if she's dicey with her stats. as a bishop she gets slayer and like when youre late in the game youre fighting 80% monsters already. don't need skill if you can just use lightning all the time and ORKO

u fucking cunt some of us are lesbians

15 minutes ago, Laura said:

xtDVIou.pngNfAzzAK.png

eirika kills another axe man while neimi crits the archer. i think i missed the "i do a little pose and move my foot a bit" crit. it's honestly #iconiqué.

Yeah, pretty much. 

15 minutes ago, Laura said:

P3zi4Fc.png

alright, natasha is now free to go see her potential husband #2.

Who's #1?

18 minutes ago, Laura said:

L1jzmEG.png

its called fashion, bitch. look it up.

"You might be a person forced into being a reprobate, but you may not touch the robe. Got it?"

19 minutes ago, Laura said:

if anybody gets mad i used joshua as town hag, go read my rules.

I'm sorry, I am not getting the song. I just do not comprehend what's going on here.

Also, you going to just skip past 5x and have Ephraim solo (by the way (case you never did it before), he can totally do that. I've done it before and I'm frankly kinda shit at FE when it comes down to it.)?

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also, you going to just skip past 5x and have Ephraim solo (by the way (case you never did it before), he can totally do that. I've done it before and I'm frankly kinda shit at FE when it comes down to it.)?

I think I did an Orson solo. Hey, the EXP goes right down the drain anyway.

Chapters 8 and 15 were interesting, since you get reinforcements of an all male party so you have to go rush and save them from contributing.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah anyways semester is over but im still busy. might get surgery soon, might not. but also heres my grade for the essay

image.png.64192871aeba719ea5949e8d7685435b.png

anyways replies

Spoiler
On 20/04/2019 at 11:34 AM, Dayni said:

Who's #1?

seth. i make natasha hook up with seth 90% of the time because i like them together. and also SOPHIE is death grips for gays its okay if you dont understand her.

On 20/04/2019 at 8:56 PM, bethany81707 said:

I think I did an Orson solo. Hey, the EXP goes right down the drain anyway.

Chapters 8 and 15 were interesting, since you get reinforcements of an all male party so you have to go rush and save them from contributing.

yep 5x is pretty boring because of that. orson and ephraim will get all the kills and all. rip.

real chapter now

Spoiler

ILom5eJ.png

so yeah i missed the plot again. however, heres the real plot. after killing all the creative juice of me, ephraim decides to continue killing more things and starting with the grado army because it was the closest to him. since he is the stable sibling in family despite being the loser that cant read, he doesnt have a mean nickname yet, but that's bound to change. anyways, everyone gives their stuff to orson and ephraim.

lwpFOCH.pngFEj5lkk.png

im sorry this comeback lets play update is boring. i just have nothing to show. also i might be starting a job soon so yay me.

AdjN0Dt.pngyuM97FK.png

orson has the javelin and hes going to throw it around until everyone's dead. and guess what? that will happen and theres no way you cant stop me. however, you can listen to better comeback.

anyways, moving on.

7n0C3aB.pngoLPEv2n.pngMoPpBTR.png

we dont like mages. also orson kills the people on the left. who would have thought he wasnt a communist. i didnt.

luKI7R4.png5eURxKE.png

the thing earlier was a lie btw. its a debut stage. but i dont like their comeback stages sorry ike. anyways.

Q1B7L8v.pngtjm5JBE.pngf9hYJLS.png

yeah, killing everyone. shut up and give them real content.

i9HVUBX.png

from that point on, franz and........ kyle? whatever, the green guy are making their way toward the throne room. i want them to pick the equipment of orson so that he doesnt rob us at gun point.

dC2YEIg.pngC3MwfJl.png

he has a nice palette. ill just say that.

RdbnEL0.pngX0s7IgD.png

honestly, when i say i have nothing to say i mean it. earlier, i burped and i kinda vomited but i also kinda didnt. is there a name for what? like half-burp half-vomit? i should become a scientist.

CVCCJrs.png

that happened btw. we have someone who can use vidofir already.

1L41SV4.png9mFzn5W.pngHeSvWx8.png

we're done here. lol.

4 hours ago, Laura said:

seth. i make natasha hook up with seth 90% of the time because i like them together. and also SOPHIE is death grips for gays its okay if you dont understand her.

The fact that Seth has non-Eirika supports is probably forgotten by most people, myself definitely included.

The part of the sentence I didn't get was death grips. Are they a band? Do they perform like SOPHIE?

4 hours ago, Laura said:

lwpFOCH.pngFEj5lkk.png

im sorry this comeback lets play update is boring. i just have nothing to show. also i might be starting a job soon so yay me.

It's also literally the one chapter with only men.

I wouldn't be surprised.

4 hours ago, Laura said:

honestly, when i say i have nothing to say i mean it. earlier, i burped and i kinda vomited but i also kinda didnt. is there a name for what? like half-burp half-vomit? i should become a scientist.

That might be a bit of acid reflux, not sure. Burps aren't necessarily art of it and I'm not a medical professional.

21 hours ago, Laura said:

earlier, i burped and i kinda vomited but i also kinda didnt. is there a name for what? like half-burp half-vomit? i should become a scientist.

it's called a vurp