Sega Genesis/Megadrive Mini: To have 40 Games

Jedi

*yawn

So many Genesis collections out there, and all at a better price and not requiring proprietary hardware. I don't doubt this will sell well like other Mini consoles, but it's redundant as heck coming from a company that makes far more of an effort than most to have their back catalog available for purchase. Of course I DO appreciate Sega for that, but Mini consoles are a bore. 

Castlevania: Bloodlines is hype though. Mid-high tier on the gone-and-unfairly-forgotten tier list of Castlevania titles due to not being digitally available anywhere. Must be nice being part of a big franchise that folks will herald your second coming on some collection of games. When do we get justice for Barkley's Shut Up And Jam, among other licensed games that are too expensive to resurface?

2 minutes ago, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Any games on the list that don't already exist on the SEGA Mega Drive and Genesis Classics that's ability on just about every platform?

Castlevania Bloodlines is the standout in that regard of the 10 we know so far.

Which hasn't ever been re-released till this, if I recall.

Edited by Jedi

Oh yeah Gunstar Heroes is amazing.

I'd like to see Ghosts & Goblins on there, Mutant League Football,  Contra Hardcops and although very unlikely: Megaman the Wily Wars. Thunderforce 3 or 4 would be cool as well.

I'm expecting a lot of things I'm not interested about though, like Golden Axe, Phantasy Star and Street of Rage. Perhaps the first Mortal Kombat. 

i'm gonna guess for the Golden Axe it'll be 1 and for Streets of Rage it'll be 2 

For Phantasy Star I'm guessing both 2 and 4. 

4 being one my favorite JRPGs period which i'm currently rerunning through at the moment.