Any Good April Fools Stuff You Saw Today?

Unfortunately, I was sick today, woke up late, and had to stay late in class to get work done in Advanced CAD, so I didn't get much of a chance to see anything.

Besides Feh finally joining Heroes, the update here put a smile on my face today:

As for things in the past, I think these two videos are tied for my favorite April Fools jokes:

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Hawkwing said:

As for things in the past, I think these two videos are tied for my favorite April Fools jokes:

Reveal hidden contents

OH MY GOD I thought the projared video was just him memeing, I didn't get the april fools thing... EVER!

Mangs video today was stupid, the how to pick up girls thing.

I forgot to mention that they made this a legitimate costume in Blustone:

Image may contain: text

The April Fools Jokes on their website:

This Year: https://bs.visualshower.com/en/1129588

2018: https://bs.visualshower.com/en/608174

I'm curious if they're actually going to do a Steam release of White Island. The fishing minigame joke they made last year eventually became an actual thing, even if not to the level they claimed it would be.

I am sad that Deviant Art's April Fools thing seems to get more meh every year. General Whiskers, the Biting Pear of Salamanca, Lady Gaga, those were awesome, but now...this. Thought Art one year, and now Smell Art. 

It can't be helped, running out of ideas is inevitable.

They added likes and various unlockable perks to 4chan posts, turning it more or less into reddit. Not as good as the team stuff last year, but it'll do.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

One of my friends showed me Nintendo's official attempt at April Fool's Day with their latest Nintendo Direct. It certainly brought a smile to my face. Have a look for yourselves:

22 minutes ago, FE_McFly said:

One of my friends showed me Nintendo's official attempt at April Fool's Day with their latest Nintendo Direct. It certainly brought a smile to my face. Have a look for yourselves:

Spoiler

I absolutely lost my shit when the CDi games appeared, even more so when the Mario Bros movie appeared, and at my peak when "Dungeons and Brazzers" appeared, holy fuck, I thought that was just some edit that some random meme lords made

That man's thumb must be so sore, too

2 hours ago, Hawkwing said:

Reveal hidden contents

If Madden games were explained the way ProJared explained them, I'd probably actually be a fan.  And be so much more pissed about the fact that they keep rehashing the same game year after year at this point.

One of my favorite April Fools japes was @Silafante changing his Discord username to "Mangs" because of a joke I made.  And then I was like "I can't believe Mangs is playing DnD with us now".

5 hours ago, FE_McFly said:

If they re-released the CD-i Zeldas and Hotel Mario on switch I'd inevitably buy them.

13 hours ago, FE_McFly said:

I want some Dungeons and Brazzers (at 4:27).

16 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I absolutely lost my shit when the CDi games appeared, even more so when the Mario Bros movie appeared, and at my peak when "Dungeons and Brazzers" appeared, holy fuck, I thought that was just some edit that some random meme lords made

That man's thumb must be so sore, too

If Madden games were explained the way ProJared explained them, I'd probably actually be a fan.  And be so much more pissed about the fact that they keep rehashing the same game year after year at this point.

One of my favorite April Fools japes was @Silafante changing his Discord username to "Mangs" because of a joke I made.  And then I was like "I can't believe Mangs is playing DnD with us now".

WHY DID I NOT REALIZE THIS?

Aw, the days when we all knew that Smash for Switch was inevitable, but didn't have nothing else to go on.

Coincidentally, this is also a late April Fools day joke, and I posted it exactly two years after it was aired.