Mafia Championships Season 6 - well darn, I guess we gotta send SOMEONE

Ampharos

It's time to send the annual sacrifice to Mafia Universe (though I should note that I had a blast last year!)

Deadline to pick someone is April 26th. Setup is this:

fd65217106.png

who we wanna send

Edited by Ampharos

Thanks for sharing the invitation, Ampharos.

I'm going on vacation next week, so won't be able to check in here. If you guys happen to decide on a representative in that time, they can reach me on Mafia Universe or Discord (Thingyman#6075). I'll then make sure they get the information they need to get prepared :)

Hi guys! :)

Just popping in to give you the 10-day warning and a reminder that the final deadline is April 26.

But the sooner I have your representative's name, the more time I have to get them prepared for the Championship.

The very first qualifier starts April 29. And the last one starts June 17.

I'm very excited about this season! When your representative gets slotted into a game, I'll return with more information on when they're playing and how you can spectate them along with a thousand other people from all the other sites.

• eclipse changed the title to Mafia Championships Season 6 - well darn, I guess we gotta send SOMEONE