PLEASE DELETE THIS

Radiant Dawn has dynamic memory addresses, which means the addresses in the game's memory where things are found can change from playthrough to playthrough. So the codes can stop working after a while. If it happens, you have no choice but to rehack the codes by hand. If you can't do that, then you're just SOL. It's an annoying problem.

Edited by GamerX51

As I understand it, the difficulty level doesn't affect codes, just the screen ratio; if you set the screen ratio to widescreen mode, it changes the way the game processes memory addresses, so you need alternate codes for widescreen mode.

Edited by GamerX51

10 minutes ago, GamerX51 said:

As I understand it, the difficulty level doesn't affect codes, just the screen ratio; if you set the screen ratio to widescreen mode, it changes the way the game processes memory addresses, so you need alternate codes for widescreen mode.

That sounds ridiculous.

Question: I can't find the widescreen button. Which option list is it under? I have the most up-to-date Dolphin emulator available.

7 minutes ago, Gruntagen said:

That sounds ridiculous.

Question: I can't find the widescreen button. Which option list is it under? I have the most up-to-date Dolphin emulator available.

I haven't used Dolphin in a very long time, so I can't help you there; sorry about that. :-_-: I could be wrong about the difficulty level having no effect on codes, though. Now that I think about it, I seem to remember some codes having Hard mode listed in the description. You might want to try asking someone else about it.

Edited by GamerX51

2 minutes ago, Gruntagen said:

NVM found it.

...And it doesn't work. Darn it.

You posted at the exact same time that I updated my post. :lol: reread my earlier post for some more info.

Edited by GamerX51

Oh.

10 minutes ago, GamerX51 said:

I could be wrong about the difficulty level having no effect on codes, though. Now that I think about it, I seem to remember some codes having Hard mode listed in the description. You might want to try asking someone else about it.

Maybe. I just pressed "download codes" to get them, and they match up 1 to 1 with the codes on the Geckocodes website. 

I don't know much about code hacking; you'll have to get help from someone else who does; there are a few people who frequent SF who could help you with that. There was a thread in the Radiant Dawn forum that dealt with Gecko Codes; try asking around there.

Oh, well just keep looking down the list and you should find the thread I'm talking about. They have several updated codes in that thread, so hopefully someone is still monitoring it and will able to help you.

No problem. If you don't mind, could you post a list of the AR codes you found here? I might give RD another playthrough with working codes. :^_^:

Edited by GamerX51

Bump and rebrand.

My emulator is freezing up and failing to load the first preparations screen for the endgame. Not the base screen, the one where you pick your final team for the last few levels. What's going on there?