New Heroes Arrive : Out of Gallia (April 10~)

Coolmanio

I'm expecting no demotes whatsoever from this banner.

Don't need to talk about Caineghis.

Ranulf has a whalebait assist.

Lethe has a Solo skill; there's currently no precedent for Solo skills becoming 4* available.

Mordecai has 170 BST and Kaden - who has a crappier stat combination for his Link skill in Spd/Res - never got demoted, so chances are that Mordecai, who has Atk/Def Link, is not going to get demoted.

Overall, looks to be an easy skip. I'd probably just free summon red and hope for MCorrin merges. Or blue and hope for +Res Donnel or +Spd Gwen if no reds spawn.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! I was not expecting Ranulf (or that surprisingly deep voice of his) so soon and especially not Caineghis.

Also Mordecai actually got in!! Weapon seems like crap but I’m happy he’s in at all. Hope he demotes but after no demotes from Fates beast banner I’m skeptical.

I have no orbs after the Leg/Myth Banner but I’ll still try to get Ranulf from this with Caineghis as second priority if no greens appear.

Don't have the orbs to pull, so I'll skip, luckily no Haar and Jill to summon.... but Haar is a GHB, so he'll probably be just ok without anything fancy, great. A "bit" disappointed for one of my favorite characters in the entire franchise, I must say. We'll see if I care to +10 him or not. Already didn't do it with Lyon, so he might share the same fate. I will 5* at least one copy, obviously. Also surprised he wouldn't be a regular unit, but, at the very least, I am guaranteed to get him.

Lvl 4 skills can pretty much go to hell, my god, are these getting annoying, same with the Yu-Gi-OH weapon descriptions that I'll have to read in every battle if I don't understand the outcome of the battle predictions.

Great addition to the cast, though. Really like the picks here and hopefully with some demote(s) this time?

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm curious if the Dull Ranged (and is it Dull Melee too?) effect is always in effect or just when the foe initiates combat.  The skill description is ambiguous.

It's definitely Dull Ranged when foe initiates only, just gotta see where they place the commas.

Meh, a little unimpressed by these units. Caineghis is obviously busted, but the others just kinda bore me. At least I have that Haar GHB to look forward to. I might spend a few orbs trying to get Caineghis for my armor beast team, but otherwise easy skip.

11 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In the Japanese description, the grammar implies that it's only in effect if the opponent is ranged and the opponent initiates combat.

That's comforting at least.

The sprites look starved, Ranulf and Caineghis got their voices switched, and this doesn't help my Heroes-only run (I need Dawn Brigade/Crimean Royal Knight units!).

Honestly, I kinda don't like the look of this banner.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

The sprites look starved, Ranulf and Caineghis got their voices switched, and this doesn't help my Heroes-only run (I need Dawn Brigade/Crimean Royal Knight units!).

Honestly, I kinda don't like the look of this banner.

I thought the sprites looked pretty accurate? Or do you mean the lion/tiger ones? 'Cuz they actually look pretty close to me, outside of anime coloring.

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I thought the sprites looked pretty accurate? Or do you mean the lion/tiger ones? 'Cuz they actually look pretty close to me, outside of anime coloring.

They're far too big for their proportions. Their legs weren't nearly this long in Tellius itself.

Despite being a FE10 lover my reaction to this banner is the same as the former Laguz banner. I am not really interested in them because I am not a fan of transformers. If Jill or any other DB unit was in this banner, I would have been scared for having like no orbs atm. But I am not fan enough of the Laguz to purchase money. Haar as GHB unit smells like he will not be as awesome as he is in FE10, and I do not expect him being unique at all. He will become most likely a copy of Michalis or Gerome. 

. . .oh crap, I see my favorite laguz.  At this rate, my Beastie Starter team is going to be pure green (Kaden, Ranulf, Grima, and Reyson).

BRING IT.

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

They're far too big for their proportions. Their legs weren't nearly this long in Tellius itself.

Not really...for one, they were still experimenting with the graphics back then. For two, these proportions look more believable. I always found that for being a race based on agility, the Cat Tribe forms had really stocky legs. This way displays their prowess better. The lions/tigers still look beefier, which accounts for them bring infantry/armored.

It's all over, my orbs for the month are gone.  If this banner continues next month, orbs from that month may be gone too.  *stares at 14 orbs currently*.   I was planning to save unless it was FE4 or Beasts, and the one I feared most was Caineghis....and here he is, king of lions and looking powerful as hell!  I really can't afford to summon for all of them as much as I would like to (especially Ranulf and Lethe since I lack non flying red and green beasts), so I will go for Caineghis. 

Art is so perfect too.  

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Not really...for one, they were still experimenting with the graphics back then. For two, these proportions look more believable. I always found that for being a race based on agility, the Cat Tribe forms had really stocky legs. This way displays their prowess better. The lions/tigers still look beefier, which accounts for them bring infantry/armored.

Nah, I have no idea how they expect to keep their balance with legs so spindly. The legs Ranulf had in his cutscene appearances in both games works well enough, even if the stationary cat pose in RD is crouched and hides the true lengths.

10 minutes ago, Hilda said:

That Beast Armor looks busted as fuck with that weapon... and considering all infantry Beasts have 170 BST i would not be surprised him having 185...

Nailah would like to have a word with you.

We've already gotten 3 melee armors since the start of Gen 3. They've so far had no stat differences compared to Gen 2.

20 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh snap, Ranulf and Haar were in line for Brave 3.5. With them out of the way, the top males are Bruno, Lif, Conrad, and Nils.

But where my Jill...

I really hope the Brave Redux #3 isn't taken up by OCs.  I'd much rather see them as Legendaries to get them there and spare us from alts, while also giving us actual new units in the redux banner.

Oh yeah pat on the back to IS for once again another new hero banner with NO ALTS, thank god.  Yes and 3 males to 1 female which is refreshing to see as well.  

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I really hope the Brave Redux #3 isn't taken up by OCs.  I'd much rather see them as Legendaries to get them there and spare us from alts, while also giving us actual new units in the redux banner.

I highly doubt Lif (and Thrasir) will be on it since they'll likely have their own banner at the end of book 3, but I put him there for the sake of accuracy. Bruno I could see being an exception like Loki, though.

For what it's worth, the top ranking females right now are, in order, Anna (Awakening), Louise, Thrasir, and Jill. Lethe was in the top 100 but still below a fair amount of other females.