New Heroes Arrive : Out of Gallia (April 10~)

Coolmanio

On 4/11/2019 at 1:54 AM, Glennstavos said:

It just occurred to me that the Cats at Play track playing in the final map of the previous TT was foreshadowing this banner.

I know this is something of a necroquoting, but Mist/GDMist might to inherit Genny/Leo's new weapon. You brought this to mind, because Cats at Play is used for the short scene where under disguise, Mist, Lethe, and Lyre charm some Begnion frontier watchmen with poisoned food and drink, so as they sleep, Ike can their souls reap.

And good to see we got a demotion again. May Mordecai brighten everyone's days!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I know this is something of a necroquoting, but Mist/GDMist might to inherit Genny/Leo's new weapon. You brought this to mind, because Cats at Play is used for the short scene where under disguise, Mist, Lethe, and Lyre charm some Begnion frontier watchmen with poisoned food and drink, so as they sleep, Ike can their souls reap.

Cats are a bad influence on Mist tbh. Wish she had better friends but the only other one is the kid covered in snot, Rolf.

And good to see we got a demotion again. May Mordecai brighten everyone's days!

Silas, Thea, Mordecai. I gotta start pulling blues if I want these guys in my collection.