Any characters we want for this year's Bride Banner?

Gregster101

Since it's likely that we're gonna get a third Bride Banner this year, I was wondering if there was anyone we'd want to see on the banner. Me personally, I'd be down with seeing Bride Deirdre if it meant seeing Groom Sigurd. About time Sigurd got an alt honestly. I also wouldn't mind Bride Anna or Bride Celica with Groom Alm.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a Groom Leo. Not really for myself, but for his more passionate fans, who've been waiting a long time for him to get another alt. 

On the same token, I want a Bridal Oboro, since this is the type of event she is literally perfect for. Bonus points if she wears a traditional wedding kimono.

And no, I won't apologize for asking for more Fates alts. 

Grooms.

That is all I would like to see, because I don't particularly like the imbalance and the idea of more of them would be no issues.

Also, no Bridal Sanaki 2: Underage Bridealoo please.

With Titania just getting a Valentine's Day alt, it's very unlikely, but I direct everyone to my sig to see Bridetania.

My ideal banner:

Bride Elincia - She just seems to fit it and I totally want to "marry" GD Ike to her! (As in S supporting, of course) Either a flying healer or a flying tome wielder.

Groom Frederick - He wears suits already, so why not? Definitely his thing. Also, he's of course my favorite character not named Ike. Lance cavalry.

Bride Anna - Seriously, this poor girl needs something after the other Askrs, Nifls, AND Muspell princesses got alts! I guess an infantry unit, though I'm not sure what weapon she would have.

Groom Silas - Simply cause he's my Fates hubby the same way Freddy is my Awakening hubby. lol Sword cavalry.

Dunno who I'd put for TT, honestly...

Edited by Anacybele

Bride celica and alm seems pretty cool. i think Clair and alm would be cool. Other then that i dont have a huge love for alt characters unless its actually cool. Gerik and tethys could be cool as there debut into the game, kinda the same idea with greil.

35 minutes ago, Raven said:

Nowi, just to witness the ensuing shitstorm that will follow.

How about we double or nothing it and make it Ylgr or not because that little shit doesn't deserve an alt. Though speaking of OC alts:

11 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Delet this

A Surtr alt of any kind might just be enough to get me to delete FEH on the spot and never come back, along with Takumi getting another alt before Leo.

As for want I'd actually want, I'll also say groom Leo. Just give him another alt already IS, you assholes.

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

A Surtr alt of any kind might just be enough to get me to delete FEH on the spot and never come back, along with Takumi getting another alt before Leo.

Inb4 summer barbeque banner with Surtr, Arvis, Peri, and FE7 Fire Dragon.

Bride Deirdre, Groom Sigurd and Bride Elena (similarly to how Bride Ninian came right after LA Eliwood)

i desperately want them, but deep inside i already know they're not gonna happen intsys please don't let me down i know you can do it even though you're just a tsundere but PLEASE

Edited by Yexin

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Inb4 summer barbeque banner with Surtr, Arvis, Peri, and FE7 Fire Dragon.

No man, you did it wrong. You needed to include Takumi too if you wanted my salt level to surge way past critical mass.

Hmmm not really sure who’d I’d like to see but I want Grooms this time around darn it.

Groom Eliwood because I really like that white outfit of his.

Dorcas would be fitting and similarly great too. I’d also take Brom or Garcia instead.

Heath in a black tux. Hyperion should wear one too.

Nils to watch people lose their minds like with Sanaki.

Raven & Lucius functioning as a single unit for TT reward.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No man, you did it wrong. You needed to include Takumi too if you wanted my salt level to surge way past critical mass.

Wouldn't fit the theme, though. Unless Takumi can cook and I wasn't aware.

Summer Barbecue FE7 Fire Dragon had better throw grilled Ephidel as a dagger.

Obligatory Nowi and Elise because biased.

But I mainly want Grooms~ Leif, Sigurd, Ares, Seliph, Alm, Leo because he needs an alt, Lon'qu, Kaze, Jeorge, Keaton; any of my numerous dads will suffice~ 

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

On the same token, I want a Bridal Oboro, since this is the type of event she is literally perfect for. Bonus points if she wears a traditional wedding kimono.

Hey, I'm all down for a 'Boro alt, always.  Don't care that it's more Fates, she still hasn't gotten an alt and that makes me upset.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Summer Barbecue FE7 Fire Dragon had better throw grilled Ephidel as a dagger.

lmao, and Arvis will just throw all the rock chunks from the meteor shower at his famous BBQ like a bunch of hot rocks at his enemies.  And while the banner's going on, the game will be sponsored by Guy Fieri and the BBQ Pit Boys.  RIGHT HERE!

21 minutes ago, Murdock said:

Anna forever.

Actually, has Anna ever even received an alt?  I don't think she has, which is tragically ironic on a number of levels.

Just for that, I would like to dedicate this post to rallying for Anna to finally get a goddamned alt, as she is the rightful queen of alts and money milking machines.

Flower boy Nils:  It would finally get Nils into the game, its fitting considering his big sister is already a bride and because Nils isn't a groom it wouldn't even be awkward. 

Groom Xander: We already have bridal Charlotte so her best husbando would compliment her nicely. 

Groom Camus + Bridal Tatiana: They are already so lovey dovey with each other it would make them a very natural bridal pair. 

Bridal Nyna + Groom Hardin: If they feel like being cruel. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor