Any characters we want for this year's Bride Banner?

Gregster101

Given that they've mostly removed men from seasonal banners apart from the Valentine's, I'm not hopeful to see any grooms. But we did get one last year. 

I'd love to see grooms of: 

Kent, Reinhardt, Sigurd, Quan or Jeorge. 

With Sigurd and Quan, they have their brides with them, too :) 

Kent, Reinhardt and Jeorge don't get brides. They just get to look good :D 

...I mean Farina is my preferred pairing for Kent but I really can't see her as a bride on the banner. I guess it'd be someone different, at least :) Fiora could look good in a bride dress. 

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a feeling we'll see either Camilla or Lucina as a bride. If Lucina isn't a bride then I'm thinking she might come for summer instead. (my other summer guess is Tharja, but not sure if they'd do both Lucina and Tharja together) Eirika's a good candidate too, but she's been expected ever since the first bride banner and didn't happen twice now. It'll surely have her on one eventually, though.

Not expecting any grooms on the banner. Maybe another TT one, though.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:41 PM, BergelomeuSantos said:

Forgot my Pair:

Anna (she deserves something..)

I think they should put Jake in Heroes since he has been with Anna's sisters in a few games. And plus, it would help to have Jake mentioned to FEH Anna about his time with the other Anna.

By the way, I totally think we should need to have Bridal Celica, Groom Alm, Bridal Anna, and Groom Jake. But, I don't know if IS will pull a Bridal Ylgr (since Sanaki has one) or a Bridal Eir and Ylgr and Eir is one of the few remaining Heroes debut haven't received an alt yet.

Edited by King Marth 64

46 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I think they should put Jake in Heroes since he has been with Anna's sisters in a few games. And plus, it would help to have Jake mentioned to FEH Anna about his time with the other Anna.

By the way, I totally think we should need to have Bridal Celica, Groom Alm, Bridal Anna, and Groom Jake. But, I don't know if IS will pull a Bridal Ylgr (since Sanaki has one) or a Bridal Eir and Ylgr and Eir is one of the few remaining Heroes debut haven't received an alt yet.

How could you forget my main man Helbindi smh

3 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Don't forget Surtr because you know everyone is waiting for an alt of him.

2 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

Forgetting Surtr is blasphemy. Heroes will not be complete until he gets a bridal alt (yes, a bridal alt, not a groom).

3 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

What we really need is Groom Brom. I mean he's got a zillion kids so he and his wife clearly have a happy marriage.

While I would hate to see Brom as a Alt Debut, I would pay more than 100 orbs for this. (I don't how you guys are on orbs but 100 for a broke man like me is really something)

I’d both love and hate a bride Celica, because on the one hand seasonal Celica! That might finally not be red (though a staff legendary unit is also a possibility, and we do have a colorless legendary hero coming up...)! In a pretty dress! But on the other hand I’m already trying to save up for Yune’s rerun and whenever Leanne gets another banner...

2 hours ago, kirauza343 said:

I’d both love and hate a bride Celica, because on the one hand seasonal Celica! That might finally not be red (though a staff legendary unit is also a possibility, and we do have a colorless legendary hero coming up...)! In a pretty dress! But on the other hand I’m already trying to save up for Yune’s rerun and whenever Leanne gets another banner...

I already want a Rigain Celica and child Celica, wanting a bride Celica on top of that would be way too much Celica. Unless they can get away with claiming her Rigain outfit is a wedding dress. Someone's probably gotten married in an outfit like that before. Plus it's mix up the now endless parade of white those banners have become.