Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Jave

So Update 3.4.0 added Aether Resort, and it's the most adorable thing ever. Right off the bat, you can have three of your Heroes interact, but you can get it up to six eventually. There's an Armory where you can try out different weapons (it's completely random, I got Micaiah to try Bride Ninian's bouquet and I don't even have Bride Ninian), and you can also build an Inn (Your characters can take a nap and even have dreams), Hot Springs (like the one on Tap Battle, but this one is actually interactive) and an Accessory Shop (Try out various accessories).

You get R&R affinity by visiting it on a daily basis, and you can get Aether Stones from it (not sure exactly how, guess you just need to keep visiting). You trigger events by dragging Heroes into structures and watch them interact.

I started with Micaiah, A!Tiki and Bunny Veronica, and seeing them interact is kinda cute. Best moment was when Tiki fell asleep standing up and Micaiah came from behind and woke her up.

So what do you think? It's mostly a cosmetic addition, but you get a few Aether Stones out of it. I do hope they expand on it in the future.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bouncing. They're all bouncing.

EDIT: Sending dragons to the armory is... um... an experience, I guess. You get blue rocks about 90% of the time and every now and then a popsicle or... just nothing.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I just watched Peri equip a Slaying Lance and Killer Lance and get praised by Sothe and Ethlyn.

She then equipped THE FIRE LANCE OF RENAIS KNOWN AS SIEGMUND, and she got confused looks from both.

...yes.

Built an Inn and got 30 Aether Stones, and a ducky gave 2 stones, so it's 10% of the Affinity for stones. I'm guessing they only give them out when you spend on stuff, putting a limit on how much you can get and giving people who spend the orbs a way to get those stones quicker.

I really enjoyed this mode. It's some simple, but I liked! I spent my hearts adding more allies, so I can have 6 allies in my resort, and I set them to random because I want some variety every time I enter the resort.

Screenshot-20190408-223623.png Robin dreaming about the Summoner is cute.

Screenshot-20190408-223758.png No Olivia... You cannot use the Ragnell... I would like to, but you can't!

I took Ninian, Tiki, and Myrrh to the hot spring. And Julius followed. Tiki started swimming around the bath. I tapped Julius, and he said his "Die" attack quote as he splashed Tiki. I can't stop laughing.

Edited by Ice Dragon

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I took Ninian, Tiki, and Myrrh to the hot spring. And Julius followed. Tiki started swimming around the bath. I tapped Julius, and he said his "Die" attack quote as he splashed Tiki. I can't stop laughing.

Oh Gods, it's the Child Hunt all over again...

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Killing Naga's spawn when they're most vulnerable, sounds reasonable to me.

N9SNIJC.pngAFqriTw.png

I swear Freddy and Silas are telling Ike and Elincia to get a room. lol And then Ike starts humming what's probably the Galdr of Release since it's his childhood lullaby. And Freddy for some reason is more red than the other three in the second picture. XD He also tensed up a couple times while the others remained as is. I'm thinking each character has some unique quirks here in the hot springs!

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh Gods, it's the Child Hunt all over again...

If that's what the child fight pits were actually like, then I think we all severely misunderstood a lot of things about the Lopt Sect.

Manfloy...  He didn't want to heartlessly slaughter children to feed an evil dragon god.  He just wanted to open up a swimming resort for children.  The true villains were Seliph's liberation forces all along!

Put Eirika in the Armory and got positive reactions from the other 2 units when she equipped Sieglinde. Like others have said, it's a cute mode.

Haven't put in the hot springs as that doesn't really interest me but I might purchase it if I'm a couple Aether stones short of an upgrade. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

Did a quick test to see if I could access the resort without going through the Aether Raids tutorial. Answer is sadly no, and you still can't back out of it without forcibly terminating FEH. However the menu looks different to the last time I did this so maybe, hopefully, they've made the tutorial less long-winded than it was previously.

HS!Elise and Nowi started singing to each other, precious beans~ S!Elise sang and H!Nowi stopped her, LOL, guess we know which Elise is the vocalist~

Edited by Landmaster

Selena not wanting to be with her family cause of the guilt of leaving them. (My headcanon so shut up)

poor girl having ptsd nightmares from her future.

Edited by Ottservia

This mode is quite chill, I may get bored of it soon but right now I like it quite a bit.

The music screamed to me "ADD SOV UNITS!" and I complied.

85rDETT.jpg

Man, I wish I had Kliff to complete the Ram Village set.

1 minute ago, Elizabeth513 said:

Wait, Aether Resorts is here already? How come I can't access it?

You need to download the update (Version 3.4.0) and check Aether Raids. It's in there.

2 minutes ago, Elizabeth513 said:

Wait, Aether Resorts is here already? How come I can't access it?

You'll need to manually update your game via the Play Store/App Store. Otherwise it won't be forced until after the daily reset.

Edited by Humanoid