Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Jave

Here is my Camilla Emblem harem in Winter Wonderland. I still need A!Camilla and unlock 2 more slots. I also want to unlock the Accessory Shop as soon as possible too, so I think I might unlock the 5th slot and then save up for the Accessory Shop.

Here are Camillas partying, eating cake, and drinking Aether.

Spoiler

XIRCV0N.png

Here are Camillas in the Hot Springs.

Spoiler

eaMOpkS.png

Sleeping with Camillas. And of course, she is dreaming about my meat.

Spoiler

EGE7mX1.png

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

Wait, what? Alm isn't using the royal sword in Heroes? Just Brave Celica!?

Alm has a Falchion. Having no alts so far, he hasn't had a chance for the Royal Sword. His refine does give him a pseudo-Double Lion though, which is exclusive to the SoV Royal Sword.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:02 AM, Garlyle said:

Look who just walked in.

Screenshot_20190409-073923_Fire_Emblem_H

Been going in and out trying to make this happen forever.  Was the slot empty or set to random?  And has anyone seen summoner in the hot springs or out in the resort if it's random? Don't want to waste time rolling for that if it can't happen.

Edited by Nowi's Husband

11 minutes ago, Nowi's Husband said:

Been going in and out trying to make this happen forever.  Was the slot empty or set to random?  And has anyone seen summoner in the hot springs or out in the resort if it's random? Don't want to waste time rolling for that if it can't happen.

I think it is random. I got Kiran yesterday in the bedroom with the Camillas.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

I think it is random. I got Kiran yesterday in the bedroom with the Camillas.

Are you married to one of the Camillas, I'm thinking spouses have a higher chance of appearing

40 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Are you married to one of the Camillas, I'm thinking spouses have a higher chance of appearing

Nope. I think I am still Summoner Supported to Sharena since she was my carrier for Aether Raids.

1 hour ago, Alastor15243 said:

I have to say, they're shockingly stingy with the resources for this silly little feature. It'll be three weeks before I can build a hot spring at this rate.

Yeah that's because they want peopleto use orbs.  But if they don't then it will send a clear message to IS...we hope.

1 hour ago, Alastor15243 said:

I have to say, they're shockingly stingy with the resources for this silly little feature. It'll be three weeks before I can build a hot spring at this rate.

4 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Yeah that's because they want peopleto use orbs.  But if they don't then it will send a clear message to IS...we hope.

70 resort points for 3 orbs is hardly a good deal for free players or even minnows, even more so since you can only buy it once every 7 days at best.

They gave us a pretty decent stack of points to get us started, and this mode doesn't actually give many tangible benefits, so it's not like the slow point acquisition rate really matters all that much.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Perhaps Haar should borrow his mask then. Would it be better or worse if nobody could tell right away if he was asleep?

Better for him, worse for his allies.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Perhaps Haar should borrow his mask then. Would it be better or worse if nobody could tell right away if he was asleep?

That's why he wears the eyepatch.

He's always asleep, that's why his speed is so terrible. His wyvern just nudges forward trying to get Haar's dangling axe to swing into a body.

My Resort has A!Tiki, Naesala, Reyson, original Ike, Maribelle and room for a Tibarn. Reyson and Naesala seem to be together a lot of time, just earlier today they were whispering to each other from their beds.

On 9.4.2019 at 4:30 AM, Ice Dragon said:

Bouncing. They're all bouncing.

EDIT: Sending dragons to the armory is... um... an experience, I guess. You get blue rocks about 90% of the time and every now and then a popsicle or... just nothing.

Beasts (at least the birds) are kind of amusing too. I think Tiki and Naesala's reaction is about right

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f440f63caabd52a9bb2a662fb16055e5.png