Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Jave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L!Ike, Bartre, and Bunny Sharena were my random heroes. They went to the armory, where Ike tried out a Killing Edge+! I'm customizing my resort now. ^_^ I LOVE this mode! Wish I had more affinity (I think that's what the currency is called?) so I could invite more heroes, but I went a little crazy and spent it all on buildings and duckies. >_< Can't wait for rollover so I can get more! :D

Edit: I threw original Ike, Valentine's Greil and Valentine's Titainia in. Titainia fell asleep, and Greil fell asleep next to her. This game is so cute. Later, Greil fell asleep again and Ike woke him up. XD … I want Elena so bad. Also, I've never managed to pull a Mist of any kind. :(

Edited by Mercakete

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

I think the dreams are random, why else Lilina had a dream of Alfonse?

Lilina moved on after Hector scared Roy off.

Draug was trying on accessories with Bunny Chrom and NY!Corrin. Chrom kept running away after Draug put on some of the accessories!

Also, LA!Hector tried out an axe that wasn't Armads and the game even said it looked strange! (Which I kind of agree with)

Ah, I didn't realize that the game had different reactions to when a hero tried out a new weapon! When L!Ike tried on that Killing Edge+, the game said that he'd found a destined weapon! Heheh!

Put Greil, Ike, and Titainia in the inn. Ike dreamed of AR victory, Greil dreamed about the summoner (he was probably grateful to have the opportunity to see his old mercenary family) and Titainia blissfully (like, flowers appeared around her with a shimmering sound effect and everything) dreamed about meat! XD When I turned on the lights, Ike and Greil were up and about, and Titainia was sleeping in the bed Greil had just previously been in. Her crush continues.

At the hot springs, Seth joined them and Ike swam laps. 'Cause everything is training for him. X3

I bought the Aether Resort Pass. I need 300 R&R Affinity for the Accessory Shop.

I immediately upgraded the number of units I could take to the max. Right now, I have OG!Takumi, Brave!Ike, OG!Sakura, Hrid, Tibarn and Reyson at the resort.

First funny thing that happened was Tibarn playfully bumping into Takumi every time his back was turned. Eventually Takumi just turned around and tried shooting him out of the air. xD

Then I built and Inn and this happened: 

tumblr_ppoiw74BR61ta965c_1280.pnj

No Reyson, that's really bad for you!!

Do certain characters trigger certain events at the inn more so than others? I think pretty much every time I've had Reinhardt at the inn he's had a nightmare.

Both versions.

Takumi, Sakura, and Lucina have also given me the nightmare event, although I haven't tested out all their versions.

Meanwhile, Eirika and Ike and Innes and Tana have not done so yet, no matter how long I've waited.

Ephraim and Ayra splashing each other in the hot spring gives me life. Although I fear they take it a bit too seriously, or at least Ephraim, yelling "Alright, let's fight!" and "Give me more, MORE!" all the time. In the meantime Leon is trying on new weapons in the armory, and is just generally fabulous as always, no matter which one he picks.
Hard to admit, but this thing is actually much more fun than I though it would be.

9 hours ago, Ottservia said:

B5A10CC1-0C9E-49DE-AAB7-96026117D0E8.thumb.png.2f8cbaba7b626f07cbeea9f13f3d230b.png

Selena not wanting to be with her family cause of the guilt of leaving them. (My headcanon so shut up)

B70A78F4-B7B2-40D1-8C72-C64B1FB24EEF.thumb.png.39e07186cf9715eaf8fe8356cd8784d8.png

poor girl having ptsd nightmares from her future.

I approve of your taste! M!Robin x Cordelia FTW!

13 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I approve of your taste! M!Robin x Cordelia FTW!

I just love that family so much. Now if only Caeldori were in heroes. Then the entire family would be there

I spent a frankly embarrassing amount of time trying to get Valentine Ike to swing Ragnell around. After going through pretty much every other legendary weapon, not to mention getting that fucking bamboo club New Years Camilla swings around like 15 times, I finally succeeded.

qFseg57.jpg

DFwPt8e.jpg

iL7uaZ3.jpg

fQoSV0X.jpg

75jgAIi.jpg

Myrrh and Leanne were very pleased.

Hopefully I burned through some insane streak of bad luck and I’ll manage to get a Caineghis now.

Edited by Alastor15243

11 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I think the dreams are random, why else Lilina had a dream of Alfonse?

My Roy was dreaming of Alfonse. It might be the beginning of a very ackward love triangle.

Other then that I had Eliwood and Titania playing around in the hotspring. Ninian would't like that.

For some reason I didn't realize that tapping/dragging a character on the map brings up their stats/weapon UI :facepalm:

Also, I like that they show the healing animation when a healer heals an adjacent character.