Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Jave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They held a gathering to welcome Nephenee to the Resort and to chat about the new Field and Dining Hall. Caeda is more curious about the Duo buildings, Tiki would rather take a nap, and Ninian wants to see the Field.
image0.png

Edited by Roflolxp54

I was pretty upset to find out duo heroes take up 2 slots since I was looking forward to seeing Hector/Lilina in the resort. I eventually gave in and took out Claude to make some space for them and...

DBFkTZN.jpg

Hey, they are actually independent from one another. Ok I'm slightly less salty about it. Lilina can't try out some the facilities (like the weapon or accessory shops) but it's still actually pretty neat.

I tried the diner.

Rutger got a 5* Rich Elibe Omlette with Egg, Egg.... and secret Egg. (Priscilla got 4* Eggs and Bacon using the choice stuff, Rutger's a masterchef it turns out)

I wish I got an adaquete screenshot.

So, Reyson and Naesala visited the field, and it was described as a peaceful clearing in a forest. This sounds familiar.

11 minutes ago, Ingrid Brandl Galatea said:

It might be the dumbest question ever, but what exactly is Aether Resort? 

I know it is a part of Aether Raids, but I never got what the beneficial of this is. 

I have some Aether Resort points, but I do not know what to do with them. 

For the purely practical-minded, the act of spending the Aether Resort points gives you a percentage of them back as Aether Stones. So if you don't care about the cutesy interactions and all that, just burn the point on whatever - expanding the unit list, new buildings, planting crops - it makes no difference what.

Then of course this week comes along and now you can also get Dragonflowers and Feathers from the newest buildings so it kind of matters a little now, but not a lot: it's 10 Dragonflowers a week.

Edited by Humanoid

Harvest time! Ike and Reyson were the ones to tend to the harvest. Seems fitting! Ike's definitely the sort to put in an honest day's work, and Reyson has a nature affinity, too! Maybe Reyson sang to the plants... Oh man he actually did. Ike fell asleep in the garden, he was so relaxed! Reyson woke him up. Ike relaxed a bit again, and Reyson sang to the plants, which gently woke Ike up. Man, this is so nice!

Okay, time to cook! ...! Oh dear. XD Well, let's see how Ike does in preparing some food for Oscar (get in the kitchen!), Soren, Titania, and Griel! Okay, putting together wheat and a high quality egg, with a secret ingredient of meat! (It's Ike cooking, after all.) Time to see what happens! He made...a Hearty Carbonara! Hmm never heard of it... Anyway, they liked it well enough. 3*!

Alright, I'll drag Oscar into the kitchen now because really... Okay, Titania, Ike, Soren and Griel are here again! Now, Oscar, we're relying on you! Greens and berries with a secret ingredient of pumpkin! Aaand... a Nutritious Tellius-Style Fruit Salad was made! Soren liked it so much he floated into the air and was struck by lightning!! (And everyone else had the red action voice bubble with 3 exclamation points!) FIVE STARS!! 8D

I can now use more ingredients, too! YES! Okay, Oscar, let's whip up something good! Putting together wheat, a high-quality egg, and berries with a secret ingredient of egg! Let's see what he whips up! A Rich Balanced Breakfast was the result! Hmm yeah, I can see it. 4 stars!

Okay, so much for trying to make a cake. That's okay! Now, greens, pumpkin, and meat with a secret ingredient of more greens! Let's see where this takes us! A Healthy Squash Salad! Only 3 stars this time, but they liked it well enough.

Okay, once more! Pumpkin, egg, egg, with a secret ingredient of pumpkin! (I'm hoping for a pumpkin flan or something.) Let's go! The result was...a Mellow Tellius-Style Squash Soufflé! YES! The screen went so pink with everyone's happiness! X3 Five stars yet again for the humble home cook, Oscar!

With more ingredients I decided to use the dining hall for a bit. Today's cook was Tana, and she started off by making a 5-star Tender Kebab. Then she made a complete mess out off the rare meat and made a Revolting Jumbo Steak... Followed by a Heavenly Balanced Breakfast which was so good everyone started dancing with disco lights and everything. Seems Tana's cooking skills are a bit fluctuating today. It's a shame the best ingredients got wasted, but I guess that happens sometimes.

In all I got enough stars today to get all the feather rewards. That was much easier than expected, 19 days until the next cycle... The reward isn't much, but the animations are pretty great and it's fun to fill in the recipe list, so overall I really like the dining hall.

Oh my gosh so cute! This time, it was Rolf and Oscar who harvested the garden and planted new seeds! X3

Alright, Oscar, time to cook! Titania, Griel, Mist, and Ike are hungry! Hmm... Berries, berries, a special egg and for a secret ingredient, berries! Let's see what this makes! Tart Mixed Berries! Only 3 stars, but they liked it pretty well. 🙂 Okay, next up! Greens, meat, meat and a secret ingredient of egg! Attempted Vegetable Stir Fry...which went wrong... Man, Oscar is off his game today... Okay, greens, meat, meat, and a secret ingredient of squash! Uh oh.. SHAMEFUL Vegetable Stir Fry! XD Meat, meat, meat and a secret ingredient of meat. THERE. Hearty Jumbo Steak. After conferring with each other, the mercenaries decided that it was okay. 4 stars, though! Okay, wheat, wheat, wheat and a secret ingredient of wheat. Crusty Cookie. They liked it! And 4 stars. 🙂 Oscar's redeeming himself! Wheat, wheat, wheat and a secret ingredient of squash! Nutritious cookie! Same result. =D Squash, squash, egg, secret squash. Let's try it! ..Uh. Revolting giant squash... Okay, once more! Squash, squash, greens, secret greens! Crisp giant squash. They liked it! 4 stars! Let's just end it there for now. XD

Edited by Mercakete

It's a new round of gardening and this time, Mist came to harvest the plants! That's so like her. ^_^ I also discovered that you don't need to fill up every character slot you unlocked, heheh... ^_^; Well, now it's just Griel, Oscar, Titania, Rolf, Mist, Soren, and Ike. One day, Shinon, Gatrie, Boyd, Rhys and (hopefully) Elena will join them. =D

I've filled my resort with mostly Halloween Heroes for the season, and today I decided to make a few pumpkin dishes.
Started off small with Halloween Myrrh making some pumpkin soup, only 2 stars.
Then Halloween Nowi made an Ylisse style meat wrapped pumpkin, getting 5 stars and making everyone produce flowers of happiness.
Next up was Tana, her skills were fluctuating as usual. She started by making something called "Fall's Harvest" (I had the language set to Japanese while doing this so my translations of some dish names might be a little different from their official English ones), Magvel style, getting 5 stars and making everyone dance and Halloween Dorcas scream. Then she downgraded by making 1 star berry jam. Halloween Nowi didn't like it and threw her's away, but the other three ate it up, making Tana happy. Maybe they ate it just to make her feel better?
Next, Halloween Kagero made something called a "Pumpking" using three pumpkins. It was worth four stars, but I think it should have been 5 for that name alone, so I'll have her try it again once I have more pumpkins. 
The last dish of the day was made by Halloween Dorcas. Kagero's dish had unlocked the fourth ingredient slot, so he was free to go all out using four pumpkins at once for the perfect halloween feast... He made a 5 star "Trick or Treat" dish, which was so good everyone started floating up into heaven! Luckily they stopped before they completely entered the afterlife, but we almost got some real ghosts for halloween there.

The Dining Hall is a really fun facility, I really like the variety in different animations that can play out.

@BoaFerox

That's so cool! I'm going to have to try some of those at some point! Maybe Rolf will give his big bro a break and handle some of the cooking this time!

Picnic Felicia cooked my first 5 star meal with wheat, wheat, pumpkin, secret berries; but the game did not say what type of food she made and it does not appear on the recipe list.

This is very in character for her.

Edited by Lemmy

6 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Picnic Felicia cooked my first 5 star meal with wheat, wheat, pumpkin, secret berries; but the game did not say what type of food she made and it does not appear on the recipe list.

This is very in character for her.

XD So true! What a fun glitch! (How did she make anything 5*?)

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

XD So true! What a fun glitch! (How did she make anything 5*?)

I do not think it is a glitch. Some recipes have less than 100% chance of being cooked successfully, so you may end up getting nothing on occasion. In the menu screen that shows an equation of ingredients, it shows the chance of successfully cooking something when you put in the ingredients.

Edited by XRay

I don't know which genius thought that Helbindi was good for gardening duty, but here we are.  So far, no cases of food poisoning, except the one time that Lukas raided the meat stores and made everyone sick.

(I really wish the heroes were truly randomized instead of taking from the first X slots)

Chef: Peri
Patrons: Walhart, Keaton, Priscilla, and Nephenee

Peri, who seems like she'd love to handle some juicy, bloody meat, somehow failed to make anything with a full stack of meat.
But then nothing but Eggs... I guess it ascended everyone to the heavens or something, and then a retry with a full stack of meat gave Priscilla the powers of lightning.

A Bread Bonanza, meanwhile, summoned the stars to the kitchen, while a Berry Bliss created a disco. So did a Well-rounded meal, now that I think about it...

...the dining hall is kinda weird. But it's alright, cause Walhart chucked away his plate of Fried Eggs.

Not sure how Peri was able to pull off Hoshido-style cooking though...

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Not sure how Peri was able to pull off Hoshido-style cooking though...

When you skewer a Hoshidan soldier and serve it to a dragon, I do not think it counts as Hoshidan cuisine, but I think it definitely counts as serving Hoshidan style food.

Ike and Mist are the ones harvesting this time! How sweet. ^_^

Okay, I've saved up a lot of ingredients! Rolf, time to show people that Oscar isn't the only one of the brothers who can cook! "Both chef and customer must take risks to achieve the perfect flavor!" Oh dear... Well, he's serving Titania, Ike, Mist, and Griel. Here we go! (Heh, Griel jumped up and down in anticipation! I think he's raring to go!)

Double wheat plus berries and secret berries! let's see how he does! Tart berry cookie! Everyone was in bliss, and crowded Rolf for more! 4 stars!

Next! 3 pumpkins and secret pumpkin! Go! Mellow Tellius-Style Super Squash! Everyone loved it! Griel in particular thought it was "a gift." (Someone else said something, too, but I can't remember what it was.) 5 stars!

Okay! 3 greens and secret greens! Let's go! Crisp Tellius-Style Heaping Salad! Everyone floated and feathers blew around in blue sparkles! Mist and Griel in particular enjoyed it! 5 stars!

Maximum ingredients unlocked! Let's get into it!

Maximum wheat! Go! ... Uh... ... I think he killed everyone. Each person who ate the Shameful Bread Bonanza received damage... Okay. They're better now.

Let's try again! ALL MEAT. Go! Tender Meat Mountain. 5 stars! Speaking of stars, the cosmos visited the mercenaries, apparently. Ike and Griel in particular enjoyed this dish (of course.)

Time to get creative! Greens, squash, berries, wheat, and secret egg! Let's see what this makes! ...Oh. Revolting Harvest's Bounty. ... Well... Kind of fitting for a Halloween Harvest Festival thing? Poor everyone; they all took damage again...

Well, Rolf, let's finish this off with something sweet! All berries! Go! Tart Berry Bliss. Bliss indeed! 5 stars! And Everyone floated with the blue light and feathers again. A good ending to a (mostly) fantastic meal! Well done, Rolf! Oscar would be proud!

So I just tried Fried Eggs again... Finn was so offended, he went off, made SOMETHING, came back, and amazed everyone except Elincia, who is probably now depressed.
Tried again with Flora... everyone was equally not pleased. Flora was sent off in shame.

Geez, tough crowd... they're just Fried Eggs, even Walhart the Vegan wasn't that offended by just a plain ol' steak, and he chucked his plate to the next FE game when he had eggs.

@XRay ...
...methinks I need to check my barracks...

Edited by Xenomata