Jump to content
Jave

Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Recommended Posts

This thread is cool because it's the only way I'm reminded to do my weekly harvest. It's been over a month but I'm still not used to adding this to my usual weekly post-reset to-do list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

This thread is cool because it's the only way I'm reminded to do my weekly harvest. It's been over a month but I'm still not used to adding this to my usual weekly post-reset to-do list.

Neat! I'm glad to see someone thing helped by things like this, even though I'm not the one who started it. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know there's this ingredient called "meat", but I don't see it very often.  Eggs, on the other hand. . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, eclipse said:

I know there's this ingredient called "meat", but I don't see it very often.  Eggs, on the other hand. . .

Me too. I keep getting tons of eggs. I get a few pieces of meat at best each week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who has cooked a grand total of one Fried Egg since this mode was introduced, I currently have 26 regular eggs and 27 meat. That means once the one I cooked is accounted for I've gotten them in perfect balance. However, I only have 2 quality meats compared to 10 quality eggs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheSilentChloey @Rezzy @XRay @Espurrhoodie

With me getting the last hero I needed (hopefully Laurent can find his way home next June banner, same for Severa), I can finally take this picture.

1527051848_Capture_2019-11-28-16-32-33.thumb.png.db8f85d5785971279a63e3f365a29435.png

A few interesting things are going on here:

  • Owain and Lucina are having a nice conversation between cousins, probably about Demonspanker. Owain is wearing his favorite accessory while Lucina... well she picked out what she liked the most according to her tastes...
  • Nah and Morgan are also having a nice chat
  • Morganne and Yarne are NOT having a nice conversation: Morganne wants to pet Yarne while the Taguel is nervous over planning his own Escape Route and hiding spot, not wanting to be pet.
  • Kjelle is on her way to train... again
  • Gerome is testing this new mask I gave him. He seems pleased with it.
  • Inigo and Brady are testing out a new dance routine. This new pair of shades is perfect for Brady, he makes him look more intimidating on the battlefield while hiding his puffy eyes whenever he cries. Meanwhile, Inigo decided to add a dab to his new dance. Not cool, Inigo.
  • Cynthia is making a few heroic poses with her brand new shiny helmet, a present from Zofian Catria (who I do not own yet but shhh). She tries to get the opinion of Noire who she unfortunately cannot understand because she has a tuba in her mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nym said:

Owain and Lucina are having a nice conversation between cousins, probably about Demonspanker.

I am sure Demonspanker is an innuendo for something that only those two have experienced together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4ecfb1b870.png

Altina the magician astounds the crowd by pulling duplicate swords out of seemingly nowhere.

(I know this isn't all of them, but I can't be arsed to play with RNG and my personal reaction time all night getting the last few)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nym said:

@TheSilentChloey @Rezzy @XRay @Espurrhoodie

With me getting the last hero I needed (hopefully Laurent can find his way home next June banner, same for Severa), I can finally take this picture.

1527051848_Capture_2019-11-28-16-32-33.thumb.png.db8f85d5785971279a63e3f365a29435.png

A few interesting things are going on here:

  • Owain and Lucina are having a nice conversation between cousins, probably about Demonspanker. Owain is wearing his favorite accessory while Lucina... well she picked out what she liked the most according to her tastes...
  • Nah and Morgan are also having a nice chat
  • Morganne and Yarne are NOT having a nice conversation: Morganne wants to pet Yarne while the Taguel is nervous over planning his own Escape Route and hiding spot, not wanting to be pet.
  • Kjelle is on her way to train... again
  • Gerome is testing this new mask I gave him. He seems pleased with it.
  • Inigo and Brady are testing out a new dance routine. This new pair of shades is perfect for Brady, he makes him look more intimidating on the battlefield while hiding his puffy eyes whenever he cries. Meanwhile, Inigo decided to add a dab to his new dance. Not cool, Inigo.
  • Cynthia is making a few heroic poses with her brand new shiny helmet, a present from Zofian Catria (who I do not own yet but shhh). She tries to get the opinion of Noire who she unfortunately cannot understand because she has a tuba in her mouth.

Wow. XD But man, I love your interpretation here! So in-character! And grats on getting all those kids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Lynfinity and Camfinity Gauntlets are finally complete! Sadly, I cannot fully dual wield the Camlynmity waifu duo since there is not enough space in Aether Resort.

tneToM5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to get my feathers for cooking out of the way, So i just yote Nailah into the kitchen. She made 6 5* dishes in a row, all of which were just 1 ingredient *5. So 5 times Wheat, then 5 Times squash etc.

 

Nailah is a a premium chef with many Tellius styled dishes. She picked up on that fast, considering she's from Hatari.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completed the Recipe Book today (without a guide) and every dish being at least two stars. Dancer Miccy was the star chef, with Sanaki, Ninian and recently Altina subbing in on ocassion. 
 

Let’s see if I can get everything to 5* now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jave said:

Let’s see if I can get everything to 5* now. 

Do you use Secret Ingredients? I can get Squash Soup to 4* consistently using Greens as the Secret Ingredient, although it sometimes give me 3*, but I cannot figure out which Secret Ingredient would make it 5*. Meat can also give Squash Soup 4*, although I have only tried that once and used my last piece of Meat. Other ingredients seem to only take Squash Soup to 3*.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did not expect to see this when all 12 Hero slots are filled!
image0.png

Yay, first 5* dish recorded!
image0.png

Lyn did not want to be one-upped though!
 

Spoiler

image0.png

 

Edited by Roflolxp54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh how cute! Rolf and Oscar are harvesting the crops together this week! ^_^ Hmm maybe I should whip up a Christmas Eve dinner for everyone! Of course, the obvious chef has to be...Griel! He works so hard to take care of everyone, after all (and Oscar needs a break.)

First, is simple. 1 sparkly egg. 3 star Tellius-Style Fried Eggs! Sounds about right.

Oh heck. So, I just used 1 wheat and Soren, Ike, Mist, and Titania ate it, but Titania refused to let it be, even though the others were okay with it. (It was basic bread.) She took the bread back, made it better, and Griel was all frantic! But the others liked it better after Titania fixed it. I guess this is what a 1-star dish looks like!

Going to stop reporting unless something really cool happens so I can work on filling my recipe book. (3* Tellius-stye Steak, 2* Squash Soup (people weren't sure what to think about it but I guess it healed Soren?), 3* Tellius-style Side salad (people were okay with it, but kind of just barely), 3* Tellius-style berry jam (people liked it well enough), 3* steak w/ berry jam, 2* savory pancake, 2* candied squash (I guess Soren liked it), 3* squash tart, 2* poached egg (which Mist LOVED...until the aftertaste. She couldn't keep up the lie, even though she wanted to make her dad feel good about himself), 4* Tellius-Style Bolognese Pasta!, 3* Squash Quiche, 2* berry custard, 3* Tellius-Style Meat-Wrapped Squash, 3* berry tart, 3* kebab, 3* Noodle Omelet, 3* Squash w/ Meat Sauce, 5* Well-Rounded Meal (which Ike especially loved! Makes sense; the boy burns calories and needs those vitamins and minerals like no tomorrow!), 4* Tellius-Style Croquette (oh man that sounds good), 4* Stamina-Stacked Steak, 5* Tellius-Style Rice Omelet (Griel's a dad; of course he knows how to make a good Omurice!), 3* Whole-Wheat Bread, 4* Tellius-Style Green Salad (aren't most salads green?), 4* Spring's Bounty (going to have to make that one on Easter!), 5* Jungle Jubilation, 5* Tellius-Style Hallowed Treat (which Ike especially liked!), 3* Berry Medley, 4* pancake, Oh no, I see purple... yup. Attempted Salad Sandwich. And finally, a 3* Leafburger.)

That's going to have to be all for now. Have to get to other things.

Edited by Mercakete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unlocked every recipe. Now I just need to make them 5*.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Wait, the recipes themselves have varying rarities? I thought different ones had different ratings...

Yeah, they have varying rarities, but each recipe have a tendency to be a certain rarity. To get a better rarity, I think you need to use some of the shiny meat and eggs, add a special ingredient, or sometimes it is just down to plain dumb luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, XRay said:

Yeah, they have varying rarities, but each recipe have a tendency to be a certain rarity. To get a better rarity, I think you need to use some of the shiny meat and eggs, add a special ingredient, or sometimes it is just down to plain dumb luck.

Huh. TIL, thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't gotten Choice Meat in over two months. Is it completely random or can you do something to influence the ingredients you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

I haven't gotten Choice Meat in over two months. Is it completely random or can you do something to influence the ingredients you get?

I believe it is random, but I think meat is more rare than eggs, since a lot of people seems to have more eggs than meat. I have lots of eggs, but very little meat too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XRay said:

I believe it is random, but I think meat is more rare than eggs, since a lot of people seems to have more eggs than meat. I have lots of eggs, but very little meat too.

Hm, I see. It's going to be hard to 5-star all the recipes if the rare meat is actually required for any of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, having used none of them since the farm was added, I have 24 choice eggs and, uh, 4 choice meat.

 

Ouch. And I thought I have very little meat! Hopefully, you can use eggs in place of meat and the recipe still works for 5*ing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...