Is Jill coming to Heroes soon?

Gregster101

https://guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/09029005000365/

5caca8904abbc_ScreenShot2019-04-09at10_05_51AM.png.a1125739de0d327105e5c713d374e0f9.png

This is interesting. People noticed that on Haar's bio, Jill is listed under his closley associated characters section despite not being in the game yet. This is the only instance where a character who's not in the game yet is listed under a closely associated characters banner. For comparison, they could've easily listed Dayan under the Closely Associated Characters section on Sue's bio, but they didn't, they just listed Roy instead. Does this mean that IS plans on adding Jill later this year? I don't want to sound like a desperate fanboy, but I hope this is the case. I have over 700 orbs saved for the day either Jill and/or Patty are added, and I really don't wanna have to another year for Jill to be added. What about you guys, what do you think about this?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Huh Lyre got a mention at Lethe's page. I wonder she's going to popup in Heroes at the rate beast units are coming in.

The difference is that Jill was listed under Haar's closely associated characters section, whereas Lyre wasn't for Lethe's.

8 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

The difference is that Jill was listed under Haar's closely associated characters section, whereas Lyre wasn't for Lethe's.

True, all I'm pointing how is that Lyre is relatively obscure to get a mention like that. 

6 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

For the record, by CYL3 results, Jill is only behind Louise by missing units from Heroes currently. It's more surprising that Haar and Jill didn't come on the same banner.

CYL3 results for missing units

If Jill's best chance of getting into the game this year is Farfetched, then I'm really hoping Louise and Thrasir are added before then.

26 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

If Jill's best chance of getting into the game this year is Farfetched, then I'm really hoping Louise and Thrasir are added before then.

Since both Lif and Thrasir were voted highly in CYL, it's possible that they are skipped over or instead introduced in a Book III Generals banner, in which case we'd see Jill in November as part of the "Farfetched Heroes" banner

10 minutes ago, Johann said:

Since both Lif and Thrasir were voted highly in CYL, it's possible that they are skipped over or instead introduced in a Book III Generals banner, in which case we'd see Jill in November as part of the "Farfetched Heroes" banner

Well I say Lif and Thrasir because it just seems like a given that they would be added in their own banner at the end of Book 3, similar to the Muspell Generals being added in their own banner at the end of Book 2 last year.

Edited by Gregster101

5 minutes ago, Zihark11 said:

Since Haar is gonna be a GHB (or was it tempest trial? cant remember) i assume Jill will also get the same treatment this year rather then in a banner.

I really hope not. If Jill gets Canas'd too, I'll be really fucking disappointed. I am somewhat confident Jill won't suffer from the same treatment as Haar due to being an attractive girl, but it still has me worried.

pretty sure jill is coming...

...eventually

whether in this year's brave redux banner or in another tellius banner (maybe along with zihark and tauroneo), that i can't say

but she'll most likely be added in the game

I do hope it means Jill is coming soon, as it could mean Zihark and Tauroneo will join her as pointed above, and I like all three a lot! Tauroneo is best armor imo.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Anna (Awakening) and Louise are both still ahead of Jill for now.

Within the next year, I'm sure. Not sure how.

I do think it makes sense to have her separate from Haar, due to their shared unit type.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Within the next year, I'm sure. Not sure how.

I do think it makes sense to have her separate from Haar, due to their shared unit type.

I thought they might give her a lance instead of an axe?

7 minutes ago, Florete said:

Anna (Awakening) and Louise are both still ahead of Jill for now.

I keep forgetting about Awakening Anna, but part of me thinks that she's also a special case for this kind of banner and they might not bother. 

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I keep forgetting about Awakening Anna, but part of me thinks that she's also a special case for this kind of banner and they might not bother. 

It's possible, but I think if Owain counted, she will. At least something to keep in mind.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I do hope it means Jill is coming soon, as it could mean Zihark and Tauroneo will join her as pointed above, and I like all three a lot! Tauroneo is best armor imo.

My ideal banner that would add Jill would also include Zihark, Ilyana, and Shinon, but I wouldn't be against Tauroneo either. We definitely need more old dudes for sure :P

Edited by Gregster101

Who knows.  Hopefully, IS learned from their mistake of flooding the game with units from a single series (hi Fates), and doesn't do it again.

Well she even has a chance to appear on the Far farfetched banner. But I also kind of expect her to be there at the end of the year. I hope for her to be a different color then Haar though, she would motivate me to make a team with both of them D=. I think farfetched is a bit more about picking units they have difficulties to decide on a fitting full banner..but just making mixed banner overall would solve this...Guess they don't want to...

They would be mad to not include Pent in the banner with Louise for example. Which is why I do not expect either of them to be farfetched. Both are pretty well placed and set a solid ground of a banner.

Edited by Stroud

35 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Who knows.  Hopefully, IS learned from their mistake of flooding the game with units from a single series (hi Fates), and doesn't do it again.

Honestly, I wouldn't be super mad if most of the new banners we get this year are Tellius, simply because of how almost shafted it was after the Micaiah banner last year as well as not having any units at launch, so there's a lot of holes that still need to be filled. There should still be banners for other games that haven't gotten a banner in a very long time like Archanea or Valentia, but still, I wouldn't be upset if this was the year of Tellius.

22 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Well she even has a chance to appear on the Far farfetched banner. But I also kind of expect her to be there at the end of the year. I hope for her to be a different color then Haar though, she would motivate me to make a team with both of them D=. I think farfetched is a bit more about picking units they have difficulties to decide on a fitting full banner..but just making mixed banner overall would solve this...Guess they don't want to...

They would be mad to not include Pent in the banner with Louise for example. Which is why I do not expect either of them to be farfetched. Both are pretty well placed and set a solid ground of a banner.

I honestly wish they would just do cross game banners again. I want like a couples banner with Pent, Louise, Largo, and Calill as well as a brothers banner with Franz, Forde, Boyd, and Rolf.

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be super mad if most of the new banners we get this year are Tellius, simply because of how almost shafted it was after the Micaiah banner last year as well as not having any units at launch, so there's a lot of holes that still need to be filled. There should still be banners for other games that haven't gotten a banner in a very long time like Archanea or Valentia, but still, I wouldn't be upset if this was the year of Tellius.

Because it's your favorite series.

Now imagine the person who really liked Fates, and how they must've felt when people were complaining about all the banners.  While Fates isn't my favorite (and neither is Tellius), it's important to understand how these things affect people who don't share the same interest as you.

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Because it's your favorite series.

Now imagine the person who really liked Fates, and how they must've felt when people were complaining about all the banners.  While Fates isn't my favorite (and neither is Tellius), it's important to understand how these things affect people who don't share the same interest as you.

I'm not saying that just because it's my favorite series. Trust me, I am dying for another Valentia banner because I really want Python and Tatiana, and I also really want an FE4 Gen 2 banner if it means getting Patty. There's plenty of other characters I want besides the ones from Tellius.

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

My ideal banner that would add Jill would also include Zihark, Ilyana, and Shinon, but I wouldn't be against Tauroneo either. We definitely need more old dudes for sure :P

Yeah, and we also need more armors that aren't seasonal.