Is Jill coming to Heroes soon?

Gregster101

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Icelerate said:

If someone had predicted there would be 7 Corrins and 6 Camillas before Jill got added, would you find this to be laughable prediction when Heroes first came out? 

Nope.  Because Tellius wasn't particularly popular in Japan, and that's where the game was made.

14 hours ago, Icelerate said:

If someone had predicted there would be 7 Corrins and 6 Camillas before Jill got added, would you find this to be laughable prediction when Heroes first came out? 

First banner I remember had 6 new units. There was a lot of confidence going around back then that most units would be released.  

6 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

First banner I remember had 6 new units. There was a lot of confidence going around back then that most units would be released.  

Technically the first banner after launch was four units with Seliph, Julia, Eirika, and Ephraim. The second and third banners had six units though

I started playing the game a bit after launch so I believe I missed the Julia one. I know I also missed the first GHB. 

First banner I remember had Reinhardt in it.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

I started playing the game a bit after launch so I believe I missed the Julia one. I know I also missed the first GHB. 

That was the first six person banner

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

i remember when everyone said Reinhardt was shit.. and then skill inheritance came along

I also remember when Takumi was like ZOMG and Robin was actually a viable unit because of it.

Remember when Fury 3 used to affect Arena score because it boosted the units BST points?

3 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

So, now that Louise is technically already in the game, does this increase Jill's chances of being on this year's Farfetched banner? God I really hope that's the case

My guess is that a seasonal alt won't effect a character's base form getting in the game through Farfetched. But it's just a guess.

• 2 months later...

Figured I bump this topic, but with the advent of Sothis, I just wanted to point something out. When the Three Houses banner went live, Sothis was listed under Byleth's Closely Associated Characters section despite not being in the game at that point, similar to Jill being mentioned in Haar's Closely Associated Characters section despite not being in the game. Now that Sothis is in the game, does this further fuel the possibility of Jill being added sometime during this year instead of next year? I really hope so

• 2 months later...

Aaand, Boyd joins the club! He's listed under "closely-associated heroes" on Rolf's page. Do you think Jill, Rolf, and Kris will be added all in 1 banner?

I just noticed that. Say my theory of Jill being added sometime this year is true. Could this lead to Boyd and Kris being added in the future too similar to Jill? Cuz they were all listed under the Closely Associated Characters sections for Haar, Rolf, and Norne respectively even they aren't in the game yet, whereas Sue for example easily could've had Dayan listed under her CAC section since he is her grandfather and he's mentioned several times in her Forging Bonds conversations, and yet he wasn't listed due to him not being in the game. Not to mention, Sothis was listed under Byleth's CAC section on their page, and surely enough, she was added not long after them.

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Jill is basically a lock for farfetched heroes 3. Just have a little more patience and start to think about the next character to obsess over.

Thing is, I've been waiting two and a half fucking years for Jill, and I've been becoming less and less patient the longer it takes for her to be added. Also, the other character I would obsess over, Patty, requires IS to acknowledge that Jugdral exists, and who knows if she'll even be on the next FE4 Gen 2 banner.

Yeah I don’t see Patty ever be brought in through pure CYL lobbying like Jill will.

There are a lot more reasons to be concerned about Patty making it in than Jill.

My personal obsession is Bastian and I don’t have great hopes in seeing him in Heroes. 

1 minute ago, Vince777 said:

Yeah I don’t see Patty ever be brought in through pure CYL lobbying like Jill will.

There are a lot more reasons to be concerned about Patty making it in than Jill.

My personal obsession is Bastian and I don’t have great hopes in seeing him in Heroes. 

I mean I'm still gonna try to get some of my friends to help me get Patty into Heroes via CYL.

Also I wouldn't even call Jill a lock for Farfetched, because we don't even know if IS considers Bride Louise to be enough to disqualify her from the banner, or if they think Awakening Anna is different enough from Askr Anna to put her on the banner or not

Patty’s main competition is probably Altenna and Larcei and that’s pretty stiff. I think both of them will be prioritized over her.

There are usually enough spots for 3 girls though, at which point I’d say she might have the edge over Lana & Fee. I’d say Tinne or Layla, the substitute dancer , might be the actual ones she’ll compete with.

Edited by Vince777

5 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Patty’s main competition is probably Altenna and Larcei and that’s pretty stiff. I think both of them will be prioritized over her.

There are usually enough spots for 3 girls though, at which point I’d say she might have the edge over Lana & Fee. I’d say Tinne or Layla, the substitute dancer , might be the actual ones she’ll compete with.

Well Patty would likely be a colorless unit, and among the Gen 2 cast, she does seem like the most popular candidate for a colorless unit on a Gen 2 banner

Also, I don't see them adding the substitutes for a very, VERY long time, if ever. And if for some reason Daisy somehow got added before Patty, I'd be really REALLY mad.

I agree with you on substitutes entirely but consider Layla an exception because she is a dancer and IS releases those as premium units regardless of their placement in popularity polls (both Silvia and Lene placed horribly in CYL before their release). She even has her own Cipher card.

Daisy will never be in Heroes.

Edited by Vince777

2 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

I agree with you on substitutes entirely but consider Layla an exception because she is a dancer and IS releases those as premium units regardless of their placement in popularity polls (both Silvia and Lene placed horribly in CYL before their release).

She even has her own Cipher card.

Maybe so, but I still don't see them adding any of the substitutes until all of the canon kids are added

14 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Daisy will never be in Heroes.

Reading this hurt a little. Remember that some people want the substitute kids in Heroes. I may not care about Daisy specifically, but don't shoot down substitutes like that, please.

10 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Reading this hurt a little. Remember that some people want the substitute kids in Heroes. I may not care about Daisy specifically, but don't shoot down substitutes like that, please.

Why should she get in before Patty though?