Is Jill coming to Heroes soon?

Gregster101

3 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Why should she get in before Patty though?

She won't get in before Patty. But Vince said she will NEVET get in, which is a bold claim.

I agree that the originals should be prioritized. The one substitute I really really like already is Jeanne, and we already have Nanna.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:

But Vince said she will NEVET get in, which is a bold claim.

Eh, it actually kinda isn't when we're talking about 14 characters who, collectively, got.....only 839 votes in CYL3 (and only two of them topped 100 votes individually). Meanwhile, the top five non-sub 2nd Gen characters not in FEH (Larcei, Ced, Altena, Shannan, Tine) collectively got 9,138 votes.

Yes, there are indeed people out there who like the substitutes. However, there are inevitably going to be many characters who never get into FEH before it dies. Among them, I'd say the 2nd Gen subs (minus Laylea) are at the top of that list along with Archanea's blank slate filler characters and perhaps up to 50% of Thracia's cast. 

Everytime I read someone saying that hopes X character gets never added, it makes me wish a banner with all those poor hated characters. Everyone (including Iago) has it fans. Oh, just imagine a banner with Hans, Macellan, Daisy and Iago GHB 🌚🤭

At least this gives me ideas for CYL 4. Anyway I don’t think my votes for Mycen worth anything

6 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

At least this gives me ideas for CYL 4. Anyway I don’t think my votes for Mycen worth anything

I likewise give all my votes to Elena. She's not in yet, but I'm holding out hope!