Potential Huge Sword/Shield Leak

Anacybele

So guys, remember that armored evolution leak?

Well, it appears to be both right and wrong, sorta.

This could be interesting. Given the source, it seems legit. Though I don't like Scorbunny being able to become Fire/Fighting since...yeah. And a Fairy type monkey? Makes me wonder what Grookey's final form looks like... But at least this Spirit Armor thing wouldn't be a permanent change, so we don't have to use it. And if Scorbunny's final form is cool enough, I can look past the potential Fighting type. :P

Also, the thing about the legendaries both being wolves could be neat. Would explain the logos too. Wolves are cool!

Edited by Anacybele

The Grinch Leak burned me. I'll believe it when I see it.

If it is real, then...I don't know how I feel about this. I didn't like Z-Moves, and spirit armour just seems...idk, I guess I just don't like the new overpowered mechanics they keep adding.

So basically this spirit form is alternate evolution?

This would be a very good opportunity to add evolutions to those who don't have one and are weak. I'm talking Dunsparce and Farfetche'd for example.

Oh just like Sylveon, make a steel eeveelution for publicity of this new mechanic.

Edited by Nym

4 hours ago, Zihark11 said:

I wish theyd just keep pokemon the same. i have no interest in these new mechanics whatsoever.

I feel new mechanics are fine, they spice things up, but they really shouldn't just ditch the old new mechanics after just one generation like they did with Megas in Gen VII.  

That said... eh, idk, I'll just wait and see.

9 hours ago, Lau said:

The Grinch Leak burned me. I'll believe it when I see it.

The Grinch “Leak” is different because it was an elaborate hoax that was concocted by some jerks on 4chan, not to mention about 90% of the “leaks” shared for Smash tend to be false anyways. Pokémon, on the other hand, actually has a pretty good track record when it comes to leaks. I’m not sure if you kept up with Gen 7 or not, but one of the biggest pieces of news was that the final evolutions for the starters were leaked almost five months or so before intended. There was also the split evolutions for Rockruff, the daytime differences, the specific type of Pokémon to appear (rugby monkey/sea cucumber/mushroom off the top of my head), etc that was leaked by Chinese sources. Unlike western ones where it’s 50/50, Chinese leaks tend to be much more credible. 

That being said, some of the things said have me mixed. Another fire/fighting type... why? “Old characters ” returning is extremely vague. The new mechanic has me somewhat concerned. Not everything said here may be true, but I do believe at least a good portion of it is. We’ll see.

3 hours ago, Silverly said:

Unlike western ones where it’s 50/50, Chinese leaks tend to be much more credible. 

And this leak I posted in the OP is from a Chinese source, which is why I said it appears to be legit.

8 hours ago, Silverly said:

The Grinch “Leak” is different because it was an elaborate hoax that was concocted by some jerks on 4chan, not to mention about 90% of the “leaks” shared for Smash tend to be false anyways. Pokémon, on the other hand, actually has a pretty good track record when it comes to leaks. I’m not sure if you kept up with Gen 7 or not, but one of the biggest pieces of news was that the final evolutions for the starters were leaked almost five months or so before intended. There was also the split evolutions for Rockruff, the daytime differences, the specific type of Pokémon to appear (rugby monkey/sea cucumber/mushroom off the top of my head), etc that was leaked by Chinese sources. Unlike western ones where it’s 50/50, Chinese leaks tend to be much more credible. 

Oh no, believe me, I kept up with the Sun and Moon leaks. I'm well aware of the difference. My point was that the Grinch Leak has just made me more cautious of leaks, it doesn't matter who the source is. That being said, I'm still amazed about the final evolutions of the Alola starters being leaked that early...

I really hope that its false. They already introduced Mega Evolution and Z-Moves, I much rather they brush up on those than introduce a third one.

Edited by ZeManaphy