New event calendar (April-May 2019)

DarkAlf

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Brides are late May. This is new.

It could have been moved earlier but my guess is the collaboration banner. I'd prefer we get a new hero banner from Sacred Stones as it's been over a year. 

I KNEW a new Seasonal Banner was coming! It lasts until May so it could be Brides, but I think it will be something new since it's a bit early~

So many Banners, including a Mist one, cool that they're giving one of the recently removed Book I units a Banner so soon and more funny because it's Mist.

Another freaking seasonal banner?  The hot tub banner was bad enough.  What barrel's bottom are they going to scrape for this one?  Can't we go a single month without getting a stupid seasonal banner?

For the Iceberg banner, there's Flora, Innes, F!Morgan, and Selkie. My guess goes to Fora, Innes and a toss up between F!Morgan and Selkie. 

I should commit the Japanese version of Iceberg and Glacies to memory so I don't have to tap on them for the explanation.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Do Mist and Titania even exchange dialogue with each other in Tellius...?

Oh, a new seasonal. While I am definitely feeling concerned about yet another added to the roster, the New Heroes banner in one month has me pretty content. I always appreciate knowing there's more on the horizon and these calendars have given me that assurance every month this year. 

New Seasonal - Yay
(please let me hate you)

Iceberg Banner:
Innes, Flora, Selkie, F!Morgan. I think Innes would be the dropped unit here, having the 3 girls/duel colour. 

Wrath banner is a gimme
NEPH!! Owain/Karla
(game always knows when i have to save)

Mist has a banner. teeeheee. 
(Ike probably shares. which one though. Bike, or OG Ike?)

Tempest on the 21st. 

very busy month

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Oh, a new seasonal. While I am definitely feeling concerned about yet another added to the roster, the New Heroes banner in one month has me pretty content. I always appreciate knowing there's more on the horizon and these calendars have given me that assurance every month this year. 

They can support.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

My bets go to Goldoa.

They need more space than that before yet another Tellius. The games have gotten enough so far this year. Give someone else an NH instead:

• Archanea- last NH was June 2017.
  • SoV- last NH was July 2017.
  • Genealogy- has only 6 of the 2nd Gen in.
  • Blazing- last NH was June 2018
  • Sacred Stones- last NH was January 2018
  • Thracia 776- Needs something, anything.
  • Awakening- More Gen 2 I think is needed, and is modern and supposedly popular.
  • Fates- is still missing some Gen 2 units of note, and has a few other populars untouched.

Plus, I'm out of Orbs and don't need more Tellius for a while.

16 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Are you being serious here? Does a PoR Support count?

Spoiler

C Support

[Part 1]

Titania: Doing the laundry, Mist? Here, let me give you a hand.
Mist: Oh, no, no… Please, you’ve been fighting all day. I couldn’t make you help!
Titania: We’ve all had our hands full around here, and you’re no exception. Now, give me some of those… Wow. Talk about a pile of laundry…

[Part 2 (Chapter 17 and before)]

Mist: Yeah, I’m actually washing everyone else’s stuff while I’m at it. I thought it would be a good way to thank the others for all their help.
Titania: Well, it’s a thoughtful gesture, but make sure you don’t turn it into a full-time job, all right? Oh, this one is ripped.
Mist: Oh, that’s my brother’s. He’s been fighting too long in these old things. Look at it! It’s practically falling apart! Next time we’re in a town, I’m going to make him buy a new shirt. If he’s going to be commander, he’d better look the part!

[Part 2 (Chapter 18 and after)]

Mist: Yeah. I know I can’t wash up after the entire Crimean army, but I thought I could at least help the Greil Mercenaries. It’s a good way to thank the others for all their help.
Titania: Well, it’s a thoughtful gesture, but make sure you don’t turn it into a full-time job, all right? Oh, this one is ripped.
Mist: Oh, that’s my brother’s. He’s been fighting too long in these old things. Look at it! It’s practically falling apart! Next time we’re in a town, I’m going to make him buy a new shirt. If he’s going to be general, he’d better look the part!

[Part 3]

Titania: Speaking of which…let me see that old thing you’re wearing. The sleeve is coming apart. See?
Mist: Hey, you’re right!
Titania: This is beyond repair. Your brother’s not the only one who could benefit from a shopping trip. We’ll go together, you and I.
Mist: I don’t know, Titania… There’s so much work to be done around here. I’m not sure I’ve got the time, really…
Titania: I’m telling you, Mist, you’re pushing yourself too hard. Everyone appreciates your work, but you’re leaving no time to relax!
Mist: Yeah, but…doing the chores helps me relax! What? Don’t look at me that way!
Titania: Mist, that’s nonsense. I mean it. You need to take some time off. Sometime soon, you and I will go into town, just the two of us.
Mist: Oh, all right!

B Support

Mist: I’m sorry about the other day, Titania. I really did have a good time, even if I didn’t look like it…
Titania: Don’t worry about it, Mist! You did look awfully serious the whole time, but that just proves to me how much you needed the time off.
Mist: And I did enjoy seeing the town. I’d never seen anything quite like it! But I kept thinking about all the chores waiting here…
Titania: You’re far too considerate of others, Mist. You’re always putting our needs before your own. You’re so much like Elena in that regard.
Mist: My mother?
Titania: Yes. You and she are very much alike. But you know, Mist, you are still young. You do not need to take on all the burdens of adulthood so soon. I worry about you.
Mist: Oh, stop… Titania? Thank you…
Titania: No, Mist. Thank you.

A Support

Titania: Come over here for a second, Mist.
Mist: What is it, Titania?
Titania: Here. It’s a little present from me.
Mist: Hey, this is that dress I saw in town the other day. Oooo, I loved this dress!
Titania: I thought so. Aren’t you glad we made that trip together?
Mist: Oh, thank you, Titania.
Titania: It’s nothing, Mist. Consider it a thank-you for all you’ve done. To tell you the truth, I’ve been a little worried about you. You’ve been doing so many chores, and you’ve been helping us all on the battlefield. It’s a lot to ask of you. That’s why I’m trying to make sure you stop and take care of yourself, treat yourself to something nice once in a while.
Mist: Titania…
Titania: Listen, Mist. I know you and Ike are close, but if there’s ever anything you can’t talk to him about, I want you to know you can come to me. I may not be Elena, but I do care about you just the same.
Mist: I… I will… Thank you… That’s very nice of you, Titania. Tee hee hee… Oh, this dress is too good for me…

Titania is practically Mist's foster mother.

Heroes with Iceberg could be: Shanna, Selkie, Innes, Forgan, Kaze, Niles, or Flora.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'm holding out hope that the fact that the Tap Battle is called "Heartstring's Ties" means perhaps this is a very early Bride banner.

I'm going to get angry if they created yet another new seasonal. Hot Springs was bad enough and the main story is actually getting pretty good right now.

Nooooo! I’m not ready for that wrath banner. Now I gotta decide whether Ranulf is worth chasing after or if Owain and Neph are higher priority.

Also, another seasonal banner?! Why? We have so many as it is. They should just replace one of the existing ones instead of adding more if they want to do a new theme. Well whatever, I don’t particularly care anyway. I wonder if it’ll be the collaboration? Although I’m thinking it won’t since I feel like Heroes would’ve announced it by now if they were gonna do that.

4 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Yes??? She’s pretty much her and Ike’s mom.

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm going to get angry if they created yet another new seasonal. Hot Springs was bad enough and the main story is actually getting pretty good right now.

I do like book 3 quite a bit but if we're only going to get more story content once per month, the pacing will be bad. 

So the free units/free pulls:
4/11: Haar GHB
4/13: Three Heroes (Eliwood, Raven, Leon)
4/16: New Power (Cain, Abel, Peri, Hana)
4/19: Special Heroes
4/21: TT+ banner
4/23: Iceberg banner (candidates include Flora, Morgan, Selkie, Innes, etc.)
4/24: TT+
4/25: BHB banner (Titania, Mist, Ike)
4/26: VG banner
4/27: LH banner (Roy, Marth, Ike, Fjorm, Hector, new colorless legend)
5/2: Wrath banner (Karla, Owain, Nephenee)
5/4: Aversa GHB rerun
5/10: New Heroes

My best guess on the seasonal banner is that it's a Sakura Matsuri (Cherry Blossom Festival)-themed one.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

My best guess on the seasonal banner is that it's a Sakura Matsuri (Cherry Blossom Festival)-themed one.

But hasn't peak bloom already struck in Japan? It's a little late for this. They would have done Easter early, and hanami late.

I've seen a potential theory floating around of Intelligent Systems possibly shuffling the summer banners around a little to make room for Three Houses since you'd think they'd want to advertise that like crazy once it comes out.

Makes sense to me, assuming this does turn out to be Brides. The fact that Tap Battle comes out one day later and is called "Heartstring's Ties" sounds very bride-like.

I do hope that this is just an early Bride banner and we'll get a few normal banners in a row, but I'm worried they're just going to put another seasonal in there, even a second bride banner, since maybe they decided to follow the pattern of the summer banners and make three bridal banners.

My anniversary is May 31, doing the Bride banner in April is way too early.