The Great Grand Hero Battle: Haar

SatsumaFSoysoy

15 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry for the double post, but I had to share my OC Bunnies clear: 

(Xander is more or less a FEH OC to me ^^). 

Bonus: 

Hide contents

This was my first try, but it felt boring compared to the idea of using Xander and Sharena instead. 

@mcsilas @Landmaster @daisy jane  @DarkAlf @NegativeExponents- @Mau @Nanima 

I love the 4 million IQ Fury Carrot Combo~ You're having a lot of fun using Alfonse already I see~ His and Sharenas Quotes are so opposite of each other, I love it~ Both are great clears!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mampfoid For a while I assumed there was no particular reason for using L!Hector as your Smite-bot.  In this case at least, Ostia Pulse is actually necessary to help Alfonse proc Galeforce with one attack.  Well done!

Last time I had Julius kill every enemy.  Given that this GHB is considerably easier, I decided to up the ante with a true solo instead:

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Impressive clear with no damage taken. Funny to see Alfonse using hit and run tactics to retreat to safety.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Btw: That's a great amount of orbs you saved up, I admire your discipline. What are you saving for? 

I was saving for Lugh but the prospect of him being on a 4 unit banner deterred me from pulling and I realized too late that color sharing actually results in better rates so now I'm just waiting for him to return on a skill banner. Also waiting for WoT!Olwen, SF!Nino, YT!Olivia to come back on a banner in addition to Keaton and Maribelle to round out my Valor collection. Might pull for another Flora depending on how I feel. Definitely pulling on the ToD rerun banner for Sakura to get rid of her bane. Still debating if I want to pull for SS!Camilla because I lack a blade tome mage flier. There's also LH!Lucina and LH!Tiki but I'm waiting for them to come back with blue units that I want.   

On 12-4-2019 at 10:29 AM, mampfoid said:

Alfonse is very fresh, I tried pretty hard to get him finally (got 7-8 other 5* before him over the course of all Fonse-banners). Proc'ing GF against a Guard unit requires CD reducing skills on top of the necessity to quad, it complicates things a little for me. 

Sharena and Raigh doing their job, but Matthew has to stay back this time. Nice! 

Oh, Gharnef cool! I like his team. (I used him in a clear once, my evildoers-team (Garon, Gharnef, F!Grima & Valter) doesn't see much action though.)

Your Gharnef makes a good tag-team with Julius, they share even the boss kill in the end. 

spring Alfonse served me well, but lately i've been considering building groom Marth. His speed is excellent and his weapon can combine nicely with the +def cavalry buff.

Haha seems like we had a similar idea. Gharnef did't do a whole lot, but Grima and Valter seemed to be having a easy time.

They make a good duo. Manfroy isn't in the game, but Gharnef comes pretty close to being Julius trusty dark priest.

On 12-4-2019 at 7:55 PM, Landmaster said:

Yeah, soon as Pony Chrom is under 100% health, he gets +5 to all of his stats. Poor Haar would have been suiciding.

Team Sharena handled this pretty easily. I just noticed your Wrys is +Spd, is that intentional?

I liked the 2nd team, their edgy quotes every time they move and attack is just great

Nope total accident. In fact I remember being surprised myself when I saw it after the new update. So I either forgot or just had't bothered to check his boon.

They are all entertainingly mustache twirly. Aside from Takumi who sounds more like a edgy attack dog.

23 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Sasori The friends really sweeped the map away. Raigh especially was just on a roll this time. Haar's special just didn't keep him safe at all from that feisty boy. Sharena murdered everything that was in front of her lance. It was great to see. Congrats!

Great to see Possessed Heroes and even greater to see someone else use Skadikumi. They really massacred this map. I must say, I was pretty amused at the accidental "dialogue" between Gharnef and Skadi: "The world will-" "DIE!". I also loved Gharnef and Julius teaming up to roast Haar. Excellent clear.

It actually took a few tries. Haar constantly shielded that blue mage and the blue raventome mage was effective against the entire team. Julius did only take 1 damage from him though.

Skadikumi and Gharnef sounded like a good combination for their turn 3 weapon effect. Also Gharnef likes hanging around brainwashed people so it fitted thematically too. Takumi is even being a good little servant by finishing his sentences.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I love the 4 million IQ Fury Carrot Combo~ You're having a lot of fun using Alfonse already I see~ His and Sharenas Quotes are so opposite of each other, I love it~ Both are great clears!

Thanks! It was fun, especially Alfonse, but also Xander was fun to use this time... regardless of his abysmal low ATK and his DEF bane. 

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

For a while I assumed there was no particular reason for using L!Hector as your Smite-bot.  In this case at least, Ostia Pulse is actually necessary to help Alfonse proc Galeforce with one attack.  Well done!

Thanks!

Yeah, Ostia's pulse is the main reason to bring Hector so often, it's incredibly useful against guard units. Too bad it's unique and not inheritable.

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

Last time I had Julius kill every enemy.  Given that this GHB is considerably easier, I decided to up the ante with a true solo instead:

Wow, a real solo, congrats! 

Good luck getting the last merge soon, Julius did an amazing job. The blue mage needed moonbow to deal damage at all. The physical units didn't deal enough damage either. Bet you're having a lot of fun with him. 

27 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Impressive clear with no damage taken. Funny to see Alfonse using hit and run tactics to retreat to safety.

Thanks! Yeah Alfonse had to run always after procing GF, the red units would have killed him (like Sharena and Veronica would have died to most units on this map). 

It was a hard puzzle, I tried so many ways but most of the times it was impossible to keep my three green units safe. 

27 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

was saving for Lugh but the prospect of him being on a 4 unit banner deterred me from pulling and I realized too late that color sharing actually results in better rates so now I'm just waiting for him to return on a skill banner. Also waiting for WoT!Olwen, SF!Nino, YT!Olivia to come back on a banner in addition to Keaton and Maribelle to round out my Valor collection. Might pull for another Flora depending on how I feel. Definitely pulling on the ToD rerun banner for Sakura to get rid of her bane. Still debating if I want to pull for SS!Camilla because I lack a blade tome mage flier. There's also LH!Lucina and LH!Tiki but I'm waiting for them to come back with blue units that I want.   

Wow, that's a big bunch of cool units. Good luck getting them all! 

You don't have a Bladetome Flier mage at all, or only missing a blue one? 

Wouldn't mind Keaton myself, don't have a red beast unit. 

11 minutes ago, Sasori said:

spring Alfonse served me well, but lately i've been considering building groom Marth. His speed is excellent and his weapon can combine nicely with the +def cavalry buff.

BB!Marth is great, I've used him a lot (with Galeforce even). Only with a SPD boon Alfonse could replace him.

13 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Haha seems like we had a similar idea. Gharnef did't do a whole lot, but Grima and Valter seemed to be having a easy time.

Haha, it wasn't that easy, Valter isn't as good offensively as many other lance fliers. But yeah, our idea was similar independently. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, that's a big bunch of cool units. Good luck getting them all! 

You don't have a Bladetome Flier mage at all, or only missing a blue one? 

Thanks! Hopefully my orb stash will be enough. Nina Bow Valor alone took 236 orbs so... yeah.

I have 2 mage fliers in SA!Tana and SF!Nino but I prefer to use them with their PRF. I'm merging regular Nino and plan on merging Tharja so that only leaves blue and given the units I want to merge don't want to show up, I'm leaning towards pulling for a blue mage flier. 

@mcsilas Nice! Double BK alongside the BKs from other realms really makes for an intimidating team. Black Luna is terrifying to face and no matter the color you'll go down without enough Hp. This also reminded me that despite being an armor, Black Knight isn't as tanky as one would think but he makes up for it with his above average Spd. Ares is a beast once he procs his special for the first time, it seems crazy how IS decided to make him so easily available considering he's almost as strong as Ophelia. 

@kirauza343 Yep, that went as expected. Your team was pretty overkill for the map so this was just a show to their greatness. The flying mage managed to scratch Cherche a bit but it was futile. 

The Marisa solo was pretty impressive! I always like those types of clears and this one was even better. It was a little scary to see her without a healing special but Renewal took care of the little Hp Marisa needed to keep tanking her foes. Also nice use of WoM to get the mages out of danger! Very nice!

@mampfoid Oh! Budget S!Alfonse, it was nice to see that even with the good ol' Killer Axe he was able to overkill those blues. Everything else went as one would expect. Nicely done!

Those bunny clears seem like lots of fun. The first one was a bit rougher but it is nice to see S!Kagero in action. The second one was pretty clean, the enemy just disappeared from all the bun-bun fun your units were having. Alfonse springing back and forth was also pretty fun! 

- - - - - - 

Obligatory Eirika clear. Yeah, it was a bit too easy even if I nerfed myself indirectly by having Kaden in Panic Ploy range.

In RD Wyvern Riders are weak to thunder magic so this can be considered a semi-themed clear. Now if IS releases Tine and Arthur before the re-run I'll try to do a family clear run.

This also counts as proof that Kaden is OP.

44 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Yeah, it was a bit too easy even if I nerfed myself indirectly by having Kaden in Panic Ploy range.

Meh, given how tough some of these can be, I welcome the odd easy GHB once in a while~

Great clears as always, Alex!

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

I have 2 mage fliers in SA!Tana and SF!Nino but I prefer to use them with their PRF. I'm merging regular Nino and plan on merging Tharja so that only leaves blue and given the units I want to merge don't want to show up, I'm leaning towards pulling for a blue mage flier. 

Having Morgan, Corrin and Camilla, I think Camilla might be the best choice. Since I ran Corrin with blade from the start, I left Camilla her vanilla desperation tome. It's fun with fury and escape route (and brash assault seal if you fear her speed doesn't suffice). 

59 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Oh! Budget S!Alfonse, it was nice to see that even with the good ol' Killer Axe he was able to overkill those blues. Everything else went as one would expect. Nicely done!

Thanks!

Not exactly budget: I pulled him only the day before and he wasn't exactly swimming in SP. 

Those bunny clears seem like lots of fun. The first one was a bit rougher but it is nice to see S!Kagero in action. The second one was pretty clean, the enemy just disappeared from all the bun-bun fun your units were having. Alfonse springing back and forth was also pretty fun! 

They are fun, perhaps I'll come back to that theme one day. Especially Alfonse and Veronica are great units (Sharena and Xander not so much).

The clear looked clean, but the second one was definitely the harder to figure out (took longer than most one-turns). Those red units were chasing my poor green squad. Xander is just too weak offensively to get fast kills and the others would have died immediately to most of the opponents. 

Obligatory Eirika clear. Yeah, it was a bit too easy even if I nerfed myself indirectly by having Kaden in Panic Ploy range.

Well done once again! Haar, tanky himself, had to recognize his superior in all those zero-damage sounds.

RD Wyvern Riders are weak to thunder magic so this can be considered a semi-themed clear. Now if IS releases Tine and Arthur before the re-run I'll try to do a family clear run.

Wow, Ishtar can kill too!

Yeah, Kaden is great. Should find a way to integrate him in my clears myself. 

On 11.4.2019 at 3:50 PM, mcsilas said:

So the Black Tempest is here. Well, guess it's time to for Black Knight Emblem to see if he deserves the Black in his title.

Now the video works again!

It was worth to recheck it, I like the theme. Is Haar also of the black Knight type? 

I recently promoted my first Ares, with Vantage/Bonfire/double brazen he is a lot of fun. I'll run him with Alfonse in the next TTs for sure.

Nice way to avoid the armor effective cav. Handy thing that the Sword flier doesn't die too fast. 

I would have expected Camus getting more action, but your reds handle everything pretty well. Congrats! 

@mampfoid Oooh, another green horse joins the GF army! Also pretty fitting that Elincia drops by in a Tellius map. Never get tried of GF clears with Lector and Roy combo.

Also wow you have a lot of bunnies but yeah the OC one outshone the other (even if Kagero had some funny lines). Funny how the (actual) OC bunnies are all green, though you made a good decision using Spring Xander to somewhat balance things out. 

As for Haar, I don't think he is a Black Knight in his game, although I haven't played it. The clear was mostly because his FEH title is Black Tempest.

@Nanima Another map where Sakura just destroyed her enemies. I'm sure Hinoka was just smiling proudly at her sisters. Star squad felt unique ecause of the hit and run tactics, I don't think I've even thought about retreating that far back.

@Alexmender Kaden support looks so much fun to use. Also wow you're tempting me to do another theme clear with my Thunder Emblem lol...I think I'm already posting a lot after this post (including an Wind Emblem team but I already made so much haha)

@Azuris @daisy jane @Landmaster @Ginko @NegativeExponents- @SatsumaFSoysoy

First of all not sure why my previous video had playback issues for some, but in case it still isn't showing up, maybe try this link?

Spoiler

Now for new clears!

First is an Eyepatch Emblem team!

Team is neutral Haar, +HP/-Atk Saber, +Atk/-Res 4* Niles and neutral Nailah

Basilio when?

Music is The Way to Rebirth from the King of Fighters 1999.

-So pretty much the only skill inheritance was Nailah's Swap. Still somehow made it work with a 4* -Res Niles and a -Atk Saber after some seal shuffling.

-Saber's Aegis really saved his skin against the blue mage. Haar's flier status means he can support with Guidance, giving Saber a quick escape through the wall...somehow.

-Didn't promote Niles yet but he gave good support with Iceberg bombs and Spur Res/Attack Smoke to help Saber's survivability. Nailah is a beast, laughing at the Firesweep lance with her Null C-disrupt, although she needed Fierce Stance to cleanly ORKO.

---

Next is what I call a Tempest Boys clear- a team of units who have titles related to the wind, and who happen to be all guys.

Team is neutral Haar (Black Tempest), neutral Joshua (Tempest King), 4* +Atk/-Res Legault (The Hurricane) and +Atk/-Def Sothe (Zephyr).

Music is the Trooper from the King of Fighters 2000.

-Order was REALLY important for this clear, I didn't realise until I spent a good hour trying to recreate this. The crucial turn was Sothe giving Peshkatz buffs to Joshua, THEN Joshua moves to the blue mage in range of his Panic Ploy so Joshua gets panicked. If Joshua doesn't get panicked, then the blue raven mage moves to the right, which is bad for my dagger users. Still, Joshua held his own, not feeling Haar's axe while surviving a shot from the blue mage.

-First time using Legault, and I hadn't had a chance to promote him yet. Mostly support duty, and the QP seal was mostly so he can say his special line in the video with his deep voice lol.

-Haar makes good use of Swap in his base kit for this clear. Sure he might not be the most unique green axe, but his stats are fine when you play to his strengths.

---

Lastly, sort of similar to my Black Knight emblem team, is a Black Emblem.

Team is Black Knight +1 (obviously...and with Black Luna!), +Atk/-Def Ares (Black Knight), neutral Haar (Black Tempest) and +HP/-Def Rhajat (Black Magician)

Music is N Battle Theme from Pokemon Black.

-Pretty straightforward, second half was actually different from the original clear because I misclicked but it still worked out. Ares needed double Brazen and Drive support to survive repeated physical attacks with his -Def though.

On 4/12/2019 at 3:29 PM, Nanima said:

@Landmaster Now that's a fun Emblem to try. ~ Poor 4* Chrom trying his best but just lacking in firepower. Christmas!Chrom also got beat up a lot, but he's pretty sturdy thankfully. You also did great keeping Haar for last. Really fun hearing all of the Chroms' different voice lines.

First off, the princesses. Being joined by their original big sis this time.

Music: Uh.. some song from Umineko. The place I got it from has a bunch of the soundtrack tracks unidentified and usually I can find them on youtube under the correct title, but I looked for this one for at least an hour and couldn't find it. Sorry for the trouble.;;;

Anyway, I thought not having an archer would make things more difficult for the girls, but it looks like I was wrong. xD They were even faster than the Takus in clearing things up. OG!Sakura is just pretty bulky all around and Sakunyan can pack quite the punch with her Barbed Dagger. Hinoka would have literally done nothing, not even buffed, if I hadn't wanted to let Sakunyan end it with a finisher. OG!Sakura could have still dealt with the last mage, but I wanted to end things on a bang and let her sister pull her out. Otherwise poor Hinoka was just there to watch from afar.

Next, the stars. With Sunkumi being replaced by his New Year counterpart.

Music: The Sin - Umineko (this one I knew).

This one had more of a hit and run element to it. Dealing with Haar was still how I wanted to start out, but being able to take out everyone else in one turn was a pleasant surprise. Poor Nyakumi also ended up on positioning duty, but the point of adding him wasn't to gain additional firepower after all. If anything, my remaining stars proved themselves capable of doing this with just the three of them and that's pretty great. The only thing I really needed was give Maribelle Vantage at the end, so she could take out the green flier before she killed her. She decided to commit honorable suicide via the certified mage killer, Sakuynan, instead.

Anyway, that's it for this one. Hope you enjoyed! 

Yeah, the Chroms are great for lines, that's the most fun part of using them XD

Sakuras had no problem, they didn't even need their big sister to help them out. I forgot OG!Sakura was running Gravity, was worried about that Sword Cav reaching her before I remembered she's safe from harm's way. Senkura and Sakunyan also got their snipe kills in with ease. Great work! Hinoka must have been proud~

Nice to see Nyakumi stepping in to give Sunkumi a break. The hit and run tactic worked well, Maribelle got to do a lot and even Reyson was able to get his kill in pretty easily. Great team effort once again!

23 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Nice true solo! That 0 damage from an Iceberg was hilarious, Julius has insane Res, even blue mages don't bother him. Great clear!

21 hours ago, Alexmender said:

In RD Wyvern Riders are weak to thunder magic so this can be considered a semi-themed clear. Now if IS releases Tine and Arthur before the re-run I'll try to do a family clear run.

This also counts as proof that Kaden is OP.

Stop reminding IS Kaden is OP, how will they demote him >:(

But back to the clear, of course this was way too easy for Eirika. I love how just moving Kaden near her turns a two turn kill into a one-shot.

Yayyy Ishtar! Ooh Iceberg's pretty unconventional on her, but works well with your Res boon~ Really cool (pun intended) clear~

I also hope Tine and Arthur get in the game, family theme sounds awesome~

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

First of all not sure why my previous video had playback issues for some, but in case it still isn't showing up, maybe try this link?

Reveal hidden contents

Now for new clears!

Team is neutral Haar, +HP/-Atk Saber, +Atk/-Res 4* Niles and neutral Nailah

Basilio when?

Music is The Way to Rebirth from the King of Fighters 1999.

-So pretty much the only skill inheritance was Nailah's Swap. Still somehow made it work with a 4* -Res Niles and a -Atk Saber after some seal shuffling.

-Saber's Aegis really saved his skin against the blue mage. Haar's flier status means he can support with Guidance, giving Saber a quick escape through the wall...somehow.

-Didn't promote Niles yet but he gave good support with Iceberg bombs and Spur Res/Attack Smoke to help Saber's survivability. Nailah is a beast, laughing at the Firesweep lance with her Null C-disrupt, although she needed Fierce Stance to cleanly ORKO.

---

Next is what I call a Tempest Boys clear- a team of units who have titles related to the wind, and who happen to be all guys.

Team is neutral Haar (Black Tempest), neutral Joshua (Tempest King), 4* +Atk/-Res Legault (The Hurricane) and +Atk/-Def Sothe (Zephyr).

Music is the Trooper from the King of Fighters 2000.

-Order was REALLY important for this clear, I didn't realise until I spent a good hour trying to recreate this. The crucial turn was Sothe giving Peshkatz buffs to Joshua, THEN Joshua moves to the blue mage in range of his Panic Ploy so Joshua gets panicked. If Joshua doesn't get panicked, then the blue raven mage moves to the right, which is bad for my dagger users. Still, Joshua held his own, not feeling Haar's axe while surviving a shot from the blue mage.

-First time using Legault, and I hadn't had a chance to promote him yet. Mostly support duty, and the QP seal was mostly so he can say his special line in the video with his deep voice lol.

-Haar makes good use of Swap in his base kit for this clear. Sure he might not be the most unique green axe, but his stats are fine when you play to his strengths.

---

Team is Black Knight +1 (obviously...and with Black Luna!), +Atk/-Def Ares (Black Knight), neutral Haar (Black Tempest) and +HP/-Def Rhajat (Black Magician)

Music is N Battle Theme from Pokemon Black.

-Pretty straightforward, second half was actually different from the original clear because I misclicked but it still worked out. Ares needed double Brazen and Drive support to survive repeated physical attacks with his -Def though.

Eyepatch Emblem, now that is some high IQ theme teaming. Niles some good work even at only 4*. Null-C Disrupt coming in useful, as well as Saber's refine. He really got to showcase it a lot here~ This was a super cool team~

Tempest theme also featured some units that don't get used often~ Whew, Legault's voice, maybe I should use him more often, shame he got demoted before I could ever get pitybroken by a 5*. Loved the Haar VS Haar showdown at the end. Nice seeing Josh, too, he's pretty good for both offense and defense~ 

N's Theme was perfect for this~ Reminds me of the FEHtuber Emboar, who always puts Gen V sound effects in his vids, haha~ Never will get tired of Vantage Black Lunas~ Even with a Def Bane, Ares was great, Rhajat was also pretty good support getting rid of the blues for him and the Armorsmashing Horse

4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Funny how the (actual) OC bunnies are all green, though you made a good decision using Spring Xander to somewhat balance things out. 

Yeah, that was the idea, but Xander had a hard time getting the red units killed. His ATK is too low and Guard on two units stopped him from using Bonfire effectively. This was the only way were he could face the reds without being overwhelmed by the other units.

... Also: I only know him from Heroes where he is an important Book I character. OC enough for me. ^^

It didn't work the first time I tried to play it, but now it works.

Oh, wow you already promoted Haar? What are you going to do with him?

Interesting way to use Aegis. Wow how little damage Niles deals to enemy Haar. 

Next is what I call a Tempest Boys clear- a team of units who have titles related to the wind, and who happen to be all guys

Haar killed himself and a nice Vantage/Glimmer kill by Sothe.

Did this one take long to set up? It reminds me of a situation I had when I tried for the first time with the OC bunnies. 

Very dark!

Congrats to your clears, you sure put a lot of work into them.

Do you have a team of favorites you'd like to put together into a clear? Or perhaps units with obscure skills which are fun to use? 

On 13.4.2019 at 1:52 AM, mampfoid said:

Are you sure it wasn't lunatic difficulty? Sakura is the newest way to cheese stuff. ;-)

Pretty sure, but it honestly feels like instead of designing an actual Infernal map, they tagged on an easy map and renamed Lunatic and Hard. Poor Haar. ;;

On 13.4.2019 at 3:22 AM, mampfoid said:

Sorry for the double post, but I had to share my OC Bunnies clear: 

Woo what an fun theme. I actually got to see Spring!Xander kill something. Poor dude is so underpowered. His English voice still makes me cringe though (not because of the VA's ability, but because of how high-pitched they directed him to sound). The ending was great though. Bunrica didn't do much during the fight until Haar showed up and she blew him out of the sky like it was nothing.  

@mcsilas Yeah, I was initially concerned over not being able to take the enemies out fast enough, but realized that softening them up worked quite well.

Eyepatch clear: Saber really made good use of his Aegis special there. The ppor guy had to handle a lot of things. I also felt sorry for Haar having to tank the sword flier. But your team pushed through all the obstacles and steadily took the enemies down.

Tempest Boys: What a stormy entrance! I suppose Takumi would get into this team too if this were the Japanese version, since he's called "Wielder of the Wind God's Bow" there. Sothe did dish out a lot of damage, his dagger is really so valuable. Haar fighting himself at the end was very amusing too I must say.

Black Emblem: The music gave me a big sense of nostalgia. Glad to see Shara (Rhajat.. I can never get used to that name) coming in among all the men. I still would love her for my own barracks. Your team really got put through the wranger there. Was a bit worried about Ares there, but he made it through okay at them. 

Congrats!

@Landmaster

Yeah, I hesitated a bit myself over placing her there, before I remembered it wouldn't be an issue. 

Sunkumi has been getting a lot of screentime, agreed. He's just that big of a showstealer, so I am glad the rest of the team got to shine without him.

@Nanima

Oh, Sakura clear time. Yay, OG Sakura defeated the boss in one combat again. But with two staff Sakuras you are clearing things really fast and even the dagger one did some real damage.

Cool clear, well done!

Poor summer Takumi, gets benched and then you make it look like he isn't needed. This one started a bit slower with more hit and run, but just when they thought they had you finally cornered, your big attack began and everyone got taken out so fast. Really nice, good job!

@Alexmender

Haha, funny how Eirika gets just thrown into everything right at start, because she is just so powerful at this point. The enemy then focused to try to sabotage the solo by coming from two sides, but your good positioning dealt with that as well. Good job!

Oh, an Ishtar clear, that was pretty cool as well. At first I was confused how those units are thunder themed, but only Ishtar did the work so it fits. Well done.

@mcsilas

Oh, cool theme, but poor Niles didn't even get to be 5*. Funny how both Haars did 0 dmg right after each other. But cool clear, especially with this low investment.

Tempest theme, nice again. And still pretty cool that you get so much done with missing skills, also really nice timing with Sothe's special so instead of dying he did a lot.

Haar manages to sneak into every team and also cool to see Rhajat. Wow taking the armor effective weapon with your armor and then using that to vantage special the mage.

Nice themes and clears, well done.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

Woo what an fun theme. I actually got to see Spring!Xander kill something. Poor dude is so underpowered. His English voice still makes me cringe though (not because of the VA's ability, but because of how high-pitched they directed him to sound). The ending was great though. Bunrica didn't do much during the fight until Haar showed up and she blew him out of the sky like it was nothing.  

Haha, yeah patient Veronica. Usually I tried to kill Haar first with her on turn 1 (see alternative clear), but then the enemies works move in a way my units couldn't handle. 

I think spring Xander is hilarious. He was my first 5* blue Cav and I always wondered why he couldn't kill stuff back then. Turned out his stats are bad and my first copy was -ATK even (his carrot still fights on Donnel btw.).

On 4/11/2019 at 6:56 AM, daisy jane said:

i loved your clear - (sigh) +atk Caeda (and DC) when will you come to me. I wanna build my Caedas!

Thanks! Still no +Atk Caeda D: ?! Hope you get one soon, she’s been holding out on you for a while now.

@mampfoid

Nice clear! Roy really crushed poor Haar at the end there.

@Landmaster

Awesome Chrom clear! Those low HPs around Haar at the end looked pretty scary, but they pulled through.

~

A more traditional Galeforce clear.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

I like this tradition! 

Didn't think of a GF+dance combo here, maybe I'll bring Airzura next time. Caeda had the right receipt for Haar ready: Heavy blade+Ostia's pulse+a fat quad.

12 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Thanks! Still no +Atk Caeda D: ?! Hope you get one soon, she’s been holding out on you for a while now.

~

Reveal hidden contents

very little pulling, and when it's red, no Caedas. :( 
i really hope so too. 

i loved your trad. galeforce clear!

On 4/15/2019 at 12:25 AM, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

Awesome Chrom clear! Those low HPs around Haar at the end looked pretty scary, but they pulled through.

~

Hide contents

Galeforce Dance combo was awesome! +10 Naesala is looking really great!

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oliver and his team had some fun because I was bored:

That Shine nuke at the end was a great finisher. Walmart is great taking on a lot of the map by himself, Stahl did good dealing with Haar, too~

I was just looking at someone on Reddit who used a team of 4 Stahls, one even had Galeforce~ I was like, "Wow, Mamp can do that~"

Edited by Landmaster

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

That Shine nuke at the end was a great finisher. Walmart is great taking on a lot of the map by himself, Stahl did good dealing with Haar, too~

I was just looking at someone on Reddit who used a team of 4 Stahls, one even had Galeforce~ I was like, "Wow, Mamp can do that~"

Yeah, Walhart is great, I really like those Brazen skills on him. 

4 Stahls? Wow, sounds painful. My Celica clear (all red as well) must seem a beginner clear in comparison:

@kirauza343 @Alkaid @mcsilas @daisy jane @Ginko Finally knock back in a clear! Brave Celica needed it to reach the mages. Lunge wouldn't have worked this time, because she needs two rounds to kill the Firesweep Lance. 

(Alternatively Fallen Celica could have killed the blue mage an tanked the green mage). 

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah, Walhart is great, I really like those Brazen skills on him. 

4 Stahls? Wow, sounds painful. My Celica clear (all red as well) must seem a beginner clear in comparison:

Finally knock back in a clear! Brave Celica needed it to reach the mages. Lunge wouldn't have worked this time, because she needs two rounds to kill the Firesweep Lance. 

(Alternatively Fallen Celica could have killed the blue mage an tanked the green mage). 

Knock Back Galaxy Brain strats, I love it! This was awesome~