The Great Grand Hero Battle: Haar

SatsumaFSoysoy

At the literal last minute, I realized that I forgot to do a Dancer Emblem for Haar which would be a waste considering how dirt easy this map is, so I threw this together with 40 minutes to go

With the debut of Dancing Ryoma!!

Needed those Def buffs on Silvia for Lene and Azura, Brazen Atk/Def on Lene for her to easily survive after the first turn, Atk/Def Bond to help Azura survive the Sword Flier with the Buffs from Silvia, and Distant Def on Ryoma so he doesn't get attacked by the Blue Tome Mage. Didn't take too long to pull off and Ryoma did good for his Dancing Emblem debut~ Having a Blue Dancer is such a godsend, haha~

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late reply time!

@mampfoid Walhart just paraded down the bottom left like nothing! Those Wolf Berg stats made sure he shrugged off those in his way! Nice Oliver finisher, and Stahl did some nice tanking.

Also hooray, Knock Back strats! I'm sure Defiant is easier to use than Knock back in a clear though heh, but nice clear, all red doesn't matter when you have Celicas in your team.

@Landmaster Ooo, nice Ryoma use! Still enjoy offensive dancers in these clears, and Lene had a close moment there but it worked out. Poor Haat couldn't do a thing against Lene

Edited by mcsilas

• 2 weeks later...
On 18.4.2019 at 8:08 PM, Landmaster said:

At the literal last minute, I realized that I forgot to do a Dancer Emblem for Haar which would be a waste considering how dirt easy this map is, so I threw this together with 40 minutes to go

Oooh, I nearly missed that one! Dancers are back!

Welcome on (the dancing) board Ryoma! He directly killed half of the map, even if he was one of the refreshers with dance/sing equipped. 

Haar met the dancing wall, nothing to there for him. Congrats! 

On 4/29/2019 at 8:07 AM, mampfoid said:

Oooh, I nearly missed that one! Dancers are back!

Welcome on (the dancing) board Ryoma! He directly killed half of the map, even if he was one of the refreshers with dance/sing equipped. 

Haar met the dancing wall, nothing to there for him. Congrats! 

Thanks! Yeah, I'm glad I was able to get Ryoma on that Legendary Banner, he's really useful and he's BLUE~

• 6 months later...

Two new clears today~

First Elise Emblem

Not much needed here. H!Sakura's Drive Def was to help Elise survive the Lance Cav. She also needed Warding Stance to survive the Green Flier. HS!Elise needed DD3 to survive the Blue Mage's Moonbow. 

Lots of clumped enemies and warping strats means we go with Gravity just to get that first turn started cleanly~ After that, no real problems~

If the music sounds familiar, it's because I 120% stole it from Nanima~ I can't remember which Taku clear it was in (Corrin and Kana or Matthew and Hector, I thiiiinkk?). Whichever it was, I loved that tune, so I used it here~

And for the theme team, Ike Emblem!

The boys actually did better than I expected~ OG!Ike only needed Drive Def to support B!Ike and Atk Smoke to hit Haar later on so V!Ike can keep his Boots. L!Ike needed Hone Spd and Hone Atk Seal so OG!Ike could secure the kill on the Lance Cav and so V!Ike would double the Blue Mage. B!Ike needed Close Def to keep his health up on the first round~

Had to do a lot of playing around with strategies because that Blue Mage is obnoxious but once we lured her in a position to get sniped, it was pretty easy from there as long as the Ikes positioned themselves properly out of serious danger~

I already did this days ago. The only tricky one was Haar Vs Haar.

Askrtrio cleared with Sonya, real easy.

Haar cleared with F!Morgan, Caeda and NY!Fjorm

Cavs cleared with Eliwood, Finn, Picnic!Leo and SummeLinde.

@Landmaster

Wow I love that flier dealing no damage to OG Elise! Really great moments in there, Hot Springs Elise barely surviving was neat, too. Gravity strats are so fun to see!

B!Ike sure did a lot of tanking at the start for Ike Emblem, DC is a great skill for him now. Nice to see OG Ike in the mix as well, really solid clear all around.

@Zeo @Ginko @mampfoid @daisy jane @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alexmender @DLNarshen

Team is neutral Haar, +Spd +1 Python, +Atk/-Res Sothis and +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki

Music is Beneath the Mask from Persona 5

-So a chill clear for a chill unit. A lot of yawning in this team, everyone is known for sleeping (Python takes naps) so had to wake them up a bit for this clear. Haar did a lot of tanking while Sothis had to step up to deal with that pesky swordie that threatens my half green team (and whose Moonbow would defeat TIki).

-So glad Python's Atk was finally fixed- it's really funny to get the blue mage to throw himself onto Python's B Tomebreaker. (Take that surprise Guidance shenanigans!).

-Haar needed to stall enemy Haar for a bit while Python chipped away Guard's HP threshold. Could've done it faster with Sothis, but I wanted a Haar shadow battle. Python needed Atk+1 to chip just enough health so my Haar could unleash Bonfire.

@Landmaster 

I can't believe that I didn't realize I could do Ike emblem clears now... utterly impractical but still fun and definitely doable for this map. B!Ike is definitely less potent without Lucina backing him but he still performed great here. V!Ike and L!Ike performed as expected but OG Ike did a surprising amount of work here. Here's hoping he gets a refine down the line himself to bring him up to par with his other copies. That or just demote him to *3-4.

Elise clear was nice too. Gravity is always fun and 0x2 on OG Elise was cool to see, as was red Elise dealing with the blue raven tome.

@mcsilas Sleepy clear literally made me sleepy. Doesn't help that I couldn't sleep this morning and got up extra early. That aside, it was magical. All the yawning followed by the utterly chill theme immediately set the tone for the clear. Everyone chipped in, played equal parts, Haar got the kill on himself, Sothis did Sothis things, it's just all good. Really nice clear. Also noticed something for the first time. Haar has a unique axe in his art which lets me know that down the line he'll get a prf. I don't understand why they can't just give these units good prf's right out the gate. What's wrong with a free unit having a good weapon?

Was this close to doing a clear for Haar. The trio trivialized the map as you'd expect so I considered an FE10 clear with Halloween Ilyana. Just put it off for too long and it didn't end up happening. I regret it a little but honestly not all that much. I still have clears to upload before I can pack it in so not adding another to the plate is alright in my book.

Man... that clear seriously made me sleepy... I should have did what I needed to do before watching it... lol

*yawn*

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster

Wow I love that flier dealing no damage to OG Elise! Really great moments in there, Hot Springs Elise barely surviving was neat, too. Gravity strats are so fun to see!

B!Ike sure did a lot of tanking at the start for Ike Emblem, DC is a great skill for him now. Nice to see OG Ike in the mix as well, really solid clear all around.

Team is neutral Haar, +Spd +1 Python, +Atk/-Res Sothis and +Atk/-Spd Adult Tiki

Music is Beneath the Mask from Persona 5

-So a chill clear for a chill unit. A lot of yawning in this team, everyone is known for sleeping (Python takes naps) so had to wake them up a bit for this clear. Haar did a lot of tanking while Sothis had to step up to deal with that pesky swordie that threatens my half green team (and whose Moonbow would defeat TIki).

-So glad Python's Atk was finally fixed- it's really funny to get the blue mage to throw himself onto Python's B Tomebreaker. (Take that surprise Guidance shenanigans!).

-Haar needed to stall enemy Haar for a bit while Python chipped away Guard's HP threshold. Could've done it faster with Sothis, but I wanted a Haar shadow battle. Python needed Atk+1 to chip just enough health so my Haar could unleash Bonfire.

Why'd you have to throw such chill music in there LOL~ I feel like Python was mocking Haar with his "Really" because he was dealing 0 damage and needed him to chip him down, LEL~ But that Bonfire did him in~ Sleepy dragons helped tank the other big threats, noice job!~

@mcsilas

Another very unique clear!  The beginning was pretty hilarious - aside from Python, everyone mentioned something about sleep, and then Haar's yawn to top it off haha.  Was that coincidence, or did you have to restart the recording a few times to get that right? =P

• 3 years later...