Rate the Video Game Character Above

Cool protagonist. I liked him well enough. Even if the game he's in is kind of dull gameplay-wise. Though his name is weird, especially to a German speaker, because "Stock" without the "-e" actually translates to "stick ". 7/10

Edea Lee (Bravely Default/Bravely Second)

she kinda annoyed me in BD, i felt like she was a bit too much of a stereotype, even though her interactions with her father were really, really good, but i liked her a lot in BS, as i really felt her maturation, and her goal is really engaging; the "tanky" unit basically every jrpg has: 8/10

Shawn Froste/Fubuki Shirou (Inazuma Eleven series)

Edited by Yexin

I am one of five people who hasn't played that.  He's cool enough in SSB?  I guess?  ?/10 not enough info.

Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask Link, feel free to count the Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess as part of the character as well.

I'm a dick & I'm beneath your rules

Byakuren Hijiri : A very nice design in a franchise  that already has some of the most extravaganza out there. 8/10

Palla: Pretty likeable character overall. Not sure what's her unrequited love Abel is supposed to bring. 8/10

Stocke: He looks nice? 6/10

Edea Lee: She looks nice? 6/10

Shawn Froste/Fubuki Shirou : Becoming a coach sounds like interesting character development. 6/10

King Dedede : Perfection incarnated, there is no mortal scale that can rate him properly. Dedede/10

Cloud Strife: My favorite JRPG protagonist of all times. I really enjoy how much of a loser he started as. 9.5/10

Hero Of Time: The most iconic & interesting of the Links. The amount of interpretation Link has never stops being fun. Almost the perfect avatar. 10/10

4 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm a dick & I'm beneath your rules

Byakuren Hijiri : A very nice design in a franchise  that already has some of the most extravaganza out there. 8/10

Palla: Pretty likeable character overall. Not sure what's her unrequited love Abel is supposed to bring. 8/10

Stocke: He looks nice? 6/10

Edea Lee: She looks nice? 6/10

Shawn Froste/Fubuki Shirou : Becoming a coach sounds like interesting character development. 6/10

King Dedede : Perfection incarnated, there is no mortal scale that can rate him properly. Dedede/10

Cloud Strife: My favorite JRPG protagonist of all times. I really enjoy how much of a loser he started as. 9.5/10

Hero Of Time: The most iconic & interesting of the Links. The amount of interpretation Link has never stops being fun. Almost the perfect avatar. 10/10

Suggest a character now,

An absolute sweetheart who just needs a hug. Goes through so much, but comes out stronger for it. 9/10. Loved him in Mother 3 and the SSE in Brawl.

Um...Akira Kurusu/Ren Amamiya/Joker from Persona 5.

Not much of a character story wise, and a bit bland in the anime, but I do like him well enough from a design standpoint and funny things he does do. 8/10.

Kazooie from Banjo Kazooie?

He is just your dog you go out hunting with in Duck Hunt. Except he laughs at your failure.

That reputation likely got him into Smash, as well as the game being iconic enough, especially since it was on the same cartridge as Super Mario Bros.

And then there is Smash. He is nice to watch. A “big brain” character on the level of Snake or Pac-man.

Not much otherwise. 6/10. Above average.

Fujiwara no Mokou (Touhou)

Edited by Azure in a Roundabout

She’s cute. I’ll have to give her an N/A/10 because I have never played the game, though.

22 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

One of my favorites.  10/10

I have made requirements to have peeps do 2-5 sentences on why they feel the way they do about the characters.

Do you understand?

2 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

She’s cute. I’ll have to give her an N/A/10 because I have never played the game, though.

I have made requirements to have peeps do 2-5 sentences on why they feel the way they do about the characters.

Do you understand?

I like Mokou's relationship with Futo (they hit it off pretty well in ULiL), her theme (my favorite song in all of Touhou), her stage (I've long since lost track of how many times I have cleared Imperishable Night Extra), and she's my main in ULiL.  And while non-canon, there's also a specific doujin about her backstory that I absolutely love, Nitori Gets Caught in the Flow.  Touhou fandom is like, 90% fanon anyway so.

If it hadn't been so long since I did much with Touhou, I'd probably say more.  

Since you didn't provide a character, I'll go ahead and say Medli from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.

She's pretty cute. I haven't played windwaker HD in a while, so I don't remember her well. I do remember it was fun tossing her at walls though.

6/10

HK-47 from Star Wars: Knights of the old republic 1 and 2.

0/10, Corrin is a boring, uninteresting character who's description reads like a first Mary Sue, and actively drags the plot down.

Ranzal from Dragalia Lost.

Like all Star Fox characters who were featured in 64, Wolf has his iconic lines. As far as I know, Assault gives him some development as an anti-hero, and stuff, but he is still the same rugged Mercenary he always was.

7.5/10

Tiki (Fire Emblem)