Post your Stage, Mii Fighters, and Videos from Sharing Content from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (version 3.0.0)

King Marth 64

Since Version 3.0.0 patch came out last night for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and they do give out IDs when you upload your Stages from Stage Builder, Mii Fighters, Replay, Spectate, and Edited Videos in the Sharing Content. I was thinking of we should do a sharing our stuff from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate similar to like the Super Mario Maker Course Sharing Thread.

I did upload a couple in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate that to give out what I have created in the game:

Mii Fighters:

Mike Jones (Mii Brawler) ID: S8BVCHJX

Mike Jones (Mii Swordfighter) ID: B454JDJJ

Mike Jones (Mii Gunner) ID: 3YDC3RV1

I am planning on finish making the Alm Mii Swordfighter based off from Alm from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Stages:

Mike Pixel Art from StarTropics (I didn't completed the entire pixel art due to the stage element limit was pretty much full and I did made it replicated from the trailer where they did showed 8-bit artworks) ID: 9BLH51GJ

Smash Church (This is the second stage that I created) ID: 7D5VS7SP

Videos:

Joker vs. the 3 Mii Fighters based off from Mike Jones from StarTropics in my first Custom Stage. ID: B450MW8X

Mii Swordfighter based off from Mike Jones from StarTropics vs. 2 Jokers in my first Custom Stage. ID: CPC2QPQ8

Also, give it out a try to share what you have created in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.