The can't believe it's not Fate/Grand Order mobile game featuring Madoka Magica is getting an English version!

Excitement, and discussion of any versions can take place here.  I play the Japanese version already, and like it enough, so I'm glad to hear we're getting an official translation (especially since most Madoka games lack those sadly)

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Yeah, I don't see myself so desperate for entertainment that I would settle for a game that is deliberately designed to frustrate it's players into spending a bottomless amount of cash anytime soon.

I'd been hopeful that Magia Record would get a localization, especially after the anime announcement, as I refuse to play a game I can't read the text in.  It'll get added to my mobage library once it hits, though I expect it to be managed about as well as FGO US, given that Aniplex appears to be localizing it.

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, YotsuMaboroshi said:

NA release date has been confirmed as 6/25/2019: 

Now to wait and see if we end up with the endless delays that JP got. /s

Hm, that means it'd have an even bigger "anniversary gap" than FGO does.

Does that mean that we're getting an even weirder cycle of adding and deleting dead weeks to line up anniversary/Christmas and New Years?  Because that's really annoying in FGO.

18 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Hm, that means it'd have an even bigger "anniversary gap" than FGO does.

Does that mean that we're getting an even weirder cycle of adding and deleting dead weeks to line up anniversary/Christmas and New Years?  Because that's really annoying in FGO.

Not sure how they'll handle it, since the developers are different, and we don't know if the changes in FGO come from dev side or publisher side.  If the altered schedules for FGO are because of DW trying to avoid creating more work instead of being mandated by Aniplex, we don't know if f4samurai will act the same.

Of course, if it's all on Aniplex's side it'd probably be handled the same, but overall localization is a black box that makes it difficult to tell who makes the decisions from the outside (though some decisions are obviously from Aniplex USA).