The Fire Emblem averages page.

Hanes

http://fea.fewiki.net/

This page is useful, even though it doesn't have all the FE games to use it still tends to help me and it sucks that it's in such a position now D:

So does anyone know who made the page?

Also the page is pretty neat and you can even check what the probability of having a specific stat number at a specific level which is pretty cool.

I've definitely been perusing data on FE1 during my current playthrough. That page is quite good. But reusing the format of other games is not a good idea in this case. I find it gratuitous to have stat caps as its own row when every unit and class has the same stat caps. 52 in HP, 20 in everything else. Also resistance base and growth is 0 and 0% for every character so there's no point in having that in your chart like you would for other fire emblem games. The only reason why the "cap" is 7 is a technicality since it's only referring to the Pure Water item. If they had the sense to not have a "Promotion Gains" row (no promotion bonuses in FE1), then they should have cleaned up the rest of the chart's format in my opinion.

Well yeah maybe, but let's just focus on the creator actually doing the rest of the games before cleaning up the format individually since I mean it still works.

3 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I like how the pair of you have forgotten that the main site of Serenes Forest exists and has all this information and more. :facepalm:

Take another look and you'll notice only GBA era onward has average stats. Neither Serenes Forest nor FEwiki are fully featured, hence why there's need of both sources until one is finished. If you're going to fully research a Kaga game, you have to be prepared to leave the Forest.

4 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I like how the pair of you have forgotten that the main site of Serenes Forest exists and has all this information and more. :facepalm:

Did you even read all my post? FEA has some things SF doesn't and that's the ability to check the posibility of a stat being a certain number at a given level, like what is the chance that by Level 3 Lance has 10 speed? etc. (fun fact it's 25%). I mentioned this at the start of the topic.

And like @Glennstavos said, SFonly covers the GBA games.

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

It's possible to manually calculate it, though the more reclasses and whatnot you do, the more complicated it gets.

Yeah hopefully the guy who made this page gets around to doing something like that for the early promos? I mean after one of the recent-ish changes that he did on the 19th of december 2018 he has been making more changes so hopefully that eventually means something big will happen.

3 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Yeah hopefully the guy who made this page gets around to doing something like that for the early promos? I mean after one of the recent-ish changes that he did on the 19th of december 2018 he has been making more changes so hopefully that eventually means something big will happen.

Er, you can do the math manually, while you wait for that update.

12 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Take another look and you'll notice only GBA era onward has average stats. Neither Serenes Forest nor FEwiki are fully featured, hence why there's need of both sources until one is finished. If you're going to fully research a Kaga game, you have to be prepared to leave the Forest.

Actually, Thracia does too.

Genealogy doesn't, nor anything else before it. Yet Gen 2 Genealogy would be something of a hot mess with variable children, and it really isn't needed for Gen 1 b/c they're more dependent on bases, class, skills, and weapons than growths, which are on the lower side. Mystery is a maybe, but given low enemy stats much of the time and Starsphere Shards in Book 2, it isn't in high demand. FE2 has barely any growths and FE1 is rather comparable to FE3 sans Starsphere Shards.