FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

7 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

In Mystery Book 2, Lorenz kills himself by just exploding.

So in other words, I strongly doubt he'll be even a quarter of the badass OG Lorenz was.  But we shall see nonetheless.

The people I've been talking to have said Dorothea's is the single most interesting design to them.  I will say I like it myself, and it's all because of H A T and Jojo memes.

Hat is God.

I mean, it isn't just exploding.  It's the "why" behind the actions, too~!  Here's hoping that Switch Lorenz has some of that.

tassels > hat

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Looks like famitsu got some new stuff in preview personal skills awesome!

Where?

27 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

@Cysx

It seems the mustached teacher is Hanneman.

Could be Hahnemann as well but the spelling is slightly different.

Ok, on it!

21 hours ago, Armagon said:

I really hope not. I hope they're still portrayed realistically. Though i imagine this guy would probably the privileged snob character

Just look at him. He also looks like Ghiacco from JoJo Part 5 so i kinda just want him to get pissed off at the smallest things.

This guy does seem like he'll be fairly arrogant. he looks kinda tiny too so I'm guessing he'll get a Napoleon complex. That's fine but I hope he won't be the third Ricken in a row. 

45 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I like the guy replying about “Bernadelta”.  I can’t wait until we meet Berna-alpha, Bernabeta, and Bernacharlie.  Maybe we’ll even see Berna-echo or Bernafoxtrot.  Though better watch out for Berna-omega and Bernazeta; they aren’t as nice.

Um, anyway, Hilda’s looking pretty nifty.

13 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

This guy does seem like he'll be fairly arrogant. he looks kinda tiny too so I'm guessing he'll get a Napoleon complex. That's fine but I hope he won't be the third Ricken in a row. 

Spoiler

Jokes on you, he’s gonna be a tall Ewan.

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

5 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I really hope not. I hope they're still portrayed realistically. Though i imagine this guy would probably the privileged snob character

Just look at him. He also looks like Ghiacco from JoJo Part 5 so i kinda just want him to get pissed off at the smallest things.

In the first Famitsu article he was telling Byleth that Linhardt said he eats too fast and was asking what he should do. I think he is much more likely to be the noble who isn't really that good at being a noble and struggles acting his class. Linhardt, however is my number one pic for the snob character. I mean just look at his face, it's in a constant state of disapproval.  Plus him calling out Caspar on bad manners does make it seem like he will be very stuck-up, at least to me.

3 hours ago, ZaHiro86 said:

Hoping to see some characters with an actual default class. I'm disappointed that the one teacher didn't come with her class title

So far, nope 

no confirmation that we even get anyone beyond the 8 students we choose. And the calander aspect implies we have fewer main battles than usual (many small battles few major battles) so it’s actually entirely possible that this is a smaller journey with just our class 

Bio:

[Blue Lions] Felix (CV: Hose Yuichi)

The eldest son of the House of Duke Fraldarius. He calls his childhood friend Dimitri "boar", and is hard to approach. He tries to acts like a sharp-tongued lone wolf, and he is devoted to honing his skill in the sword, so much that he will challenge any strong person he meets to a duel immediately.

Second picture:

"There's nothing to be gained from fighting someone not worth dueling, after all."

Convo:

"...I've heard that you're a skilled fighter. If that guy says so, I suppose it's true. I'd like to challenge you sometime. I'm looking forward to the day our swords clash."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, Flere210 said:

Cavs with canto and some special ability that may give them 5 move. I suppose this is going to be horsest horse emblem ever.

Are you saying it's going to outhouse FE4? Because that'll be amazing.

I was hesitant when all we had were blurry screenshots of him, but Felix looks pretty attractive here. Backstory may not be the most unique, but I am sure it can be expanded. Makes me feel better about going Blue Lions.

In case I wasn't sure before I'm definitely going Blue Lions - the only two characters from it I was unsure about were Felix and Dedue because there was a lack of coverage until this week, but their designs are both solid, Felix especially. Oh, and of course the newly named Ingrid rounds off the house beautifully, can't wait to start training my babies <3

24 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Felix, meet bench.  Until you tell me the context of that "boar" nickname.

My prediction. He just charges at the enemy

25 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Watch them have went hunting or smth as kids and Dimitri tried to kill a boar and got knocked over by it (or maybe Dimitri has shit table manners?)

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

That's a weird thing to bench someone over.

Tbh, this is looking more and more like a game where benching anyone will cripple you by a solid amount.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

That's a weird thing to bench someone over.

Tbh, this is looking more and more like a game where benching anyone will cripple you by a solid amount.

There's a fine line between being a believable jerk and being an unlikeable one.  I have my standards!