FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He tries to acts like a sharp-tongued lone wolf, and he is devoted to honing his skill in the sword

This sure is an enduring archetype in the series.

Dislikes: Things that don't involve swords

1 hour ago, NekoKnight said:

This sure is an enduring archetype in the series.

Dislikes: Things that don't involve swords

And to add to that: 80% of the supports will be about sparring and training and how he's searching for a worthy challenger and how he's 'not here to make friends'. 

Shame such a good design is used on one of the most boring archetypes. 

Edited by zuibangde

So tomorrow should be Hilda, and the weekend should be Hanneman. If the pattern sticks, we'll probably get a boy from Black Eagles, a girl from Blue Lions, and a dude from Golden Deer.  The weekend after will maybe be the guy that's been seen with Rhea, considering that we haven't been introduced to any characters we haven't seen beforehand.

If we continue at the current rate, we'll be done introducing the starting students about 5 weeks before the game is out, and about a week after E3. 

3 minutes ago, Calico said:

So tomorrow should be Hilda, and the weekend should be Hanneman. If the pattern sticks, we'll probably get a boy from Black Eagles, a girl from Blue Lions, and a dude from Golden Deer.  The weekend after will maybe be the guy that's been seen with Rhea, considering that we haven't been introduced to any characters we haven't seen beforehand.

If we continue at the current rate, we'll be done introducing the starting students about 5 weeks before the game is out, and about a week after E3. 

Then I expect a Fire Emblem direct to hit at a similar time in respect to 3H's release date compared to the Mario Maker direct with it's release date, a bit more than a month away from the release date.

@HappyHawlucha. I don't think they'd have a Fire Emblem Direct a week after E3. What we'll probably see is another long trailer in the E3 direct, and gameplay during the Treehouse segment. Maybe a final short trailer a week or so before the game actually releases.

I can see a focused direct in early July before the game comes out but it really doesn't need one as long as much is shown at E3 and showcase some gameplay there for those that don't follow FE news strongly. I CAN see a typical final trailer a week before its out.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

I could seem them having a smaller general FE direct about a week or two out from release just to debut the reveal trailer and more specifically to showcase some FEHx3H crossover promotions what not. But that's about it.

I really feel a Three Houses Direct makes sense like, right now.

I mean we here on Serenes Forest have been getting tons of new info and hype is beginning to take off. But for the wider Western audience, what have they shown? A few tweets. That's literally all the information NoA have put out, and if they wait until E3 to show off the game I think it'll be a wasted opportunity to build the hype for longer. FE has grown as a franchise but it still needs advertising. I don't think it's a good idea for them to wait until a month before release to talk about the game. They need to get casual fans and people new to FE on board before E3 potentially drowns out the game with other announcements.

54 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

I really feel a Three Houses Direct makes sense like, right now.

I mean we here on Serenes Forest have been getting tons of new info and hype is beginning to take off. But for the wider Western audience, what have they shown? A few tweets. That's literally all the information NoA have put out, and if they wait until E3 to show off the game I think it'll be a wasted opportunity to build the hype for longer. FE has grown as a franchise but it still needs advertising. I don't think it's a good idea for them to wait until a month before release to talk about the game. They need to get casual fans and people new to FE on board before E3 potentially drowns out the game with other announcements.

Yeah, if they don't do anything special with FE before E3, then they need to give the game the royal treatment at E3. I mean, it should be the next major game after E3 so it being the main star there would make sense, but Nintendo can be unpredictable with this stuff so who knows.

Here's what I got:

Bio:

[Golden Deer] Hilda (CV: Kuwahara Yuuki, also did Ophelia)

The only daughter of the Goneril Dukedom. Perhaps because of how her father and brother spoiled her as she grew up, she has a habit of slacking off, and is good at sweet-talking others. Her easygoing and carefree conduct stands out, and she is sometimes viewed as a stereotypical "pampered noble lady". She enjoys fashion, as well as fancy things.

Convo:

She's not a bad girl. Just a bit lazy. A conversation with Hilda.

"For the next mock battle, can I be a substitute please? I'm a useless and weak little girl after all. Oh, I'll be sure to cheer the others on."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

It’s nice to see Serra and Charlotte making a return to the series in the form of Hilda. I really like both of those characters so I’m already liking Hilda. I hope one of her crit quotes will be ‘La la la la la la la’.

Also I wonder if we’ll ever meet the students’ families in the game. 

Edited by zuibangde

@SatsumaFSoysoy Reminder about the text on the image.

I knew Hilda was voiced by Kuwahara Yuuki from Famitsu, but even without that I think I would have still heard Tooru from Maid Dragon. I wonder if Maid will return as a class, despite the loss of daggers. Or if she can reclass into a Manakete.

Edited by egobarrier

Just now, egobarrier said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Reminder about the text on the image.

I knew Hilda was voiced by Kuwahara Yuuki from Famitsu, but even without that I think I would have still heard Tooru from Maid Dragon. I wonder if Maid will return as a class. Or if she can reclass into a Manakete.

Oh, sorry, I wrote it on the Tweet and then didn't paste it here.

"Hey now, weaklings like me won't be useful on the battlefield anyway."

On the other hand, I'm slightly disappointed they didn't just cast Serra's VA in Heroes to do Hilda. Just accept it, IS.

So a second Serra. Considering Serra is great I have no problem with that. 

I expect her big brother will end up being playable and will act as a serious and kind noble, kind of like Klein and Clarine. Though perhaps this time the older bro will be a doormat to hilda. 

So my Golden Deer waifu so far confirmed!? I'm sure she's gonna have way more depth than Serra even though I already love Serra plus she's a mix of Charlotte another great character I mean c'mon "weak" but carries a big axe and have crest powers SUUUUURE!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold
Typo mistake

33 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

So my Golden Deer waifu so far confirmed!? I'm sure she's gonna have way more depth than Serra even though I already love Serra plus she's a mix of Charlotte another great character I mean c'mon "weak" but carries a big axe and gain more damage next to guys SUUUUURE!

Actually, it's the guys who gain more damage.

15 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Actually, it's the guys who gain more damage.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. I dunno how I got that wrong. Although I did have a lot of info to plow through XD

EDIT

Oh yeah, Hilda's profile is on the official site too. Her full name is Hilda Valentin Goneril.

Also, her image file lists her as character 28. Dorothea is 14 and Felix is 17. Everyone else has hashed file names.

Edited by VincentASM