FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

16 minutes ago, SushiCat said:

He's a lot more aggressive than I thought he would be, he does sound a bit like Innes: very proud and intense. The description of his family is rather suspicious too, and it makes me wonder if they're not plotting something against the imperial family.

Maybe we're getting the rivals this week? That would be neat :)

We thought that about the retainer one look how that went so I wouldn't count on it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, User name said:

*exams scores are out*

Ferdinand:" Impossible! How can I noble of house Aegir be bested by someone like you! Who died and made YOU next in line for the throne! Answer ME!!!

Edelgard: "What? There was a competition? Oh my i had no idea ^_^..."

Ferdinand: AHHHHHHHH CURSE YOU Hræsvelgr! You made a powerful enemy today!

Edelgard: because I have the Crest of Seiros?

27 minutes ago, User name said:

No no i knew you weren't harsh, i was just fooling around lol

And yeah blue/red could also work, like Lorentz cav colors are purple, but Golden deer is well gold.

Okay then. Very good. :)

The color schemes are a little weird imo. Some seem to go by the color of their house while others go by the hair colors. Or did we see some special ones?

Anyways, I am curious about the cavaliers and other archetypes in this game too. 

6 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

The character pages on the site aren't loading for me anymore, can some copy/paste the kana for Manuela's surname?

Weird. The json file that stores all the character data is blanked out.

I was too late to get anything.

14 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

The character pages on the site aren't loading for me anymore, can some copy/paste the kana for Manuela's surname?

Luckily Google Translate kept the history search I did, here ya go: マヌエラ=カザグランダ

56 minutes ago, User name said:

No no i knew you weren't harsh, i was just fooling around lol

And yeah blue/red could also work, like Lorentz cav colors are purple, but Golden deer is well gold.

But wait... your original theory might still be able to work.

Adrestian Empire is red, Leicester Alliance is yellow, Faerghus is blue...

Yellow + blue = green

Fodlan has horses on it

Therefore the entire continent of Fodlan *is* our red/green cavs 

20 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

But wait... your original theory might still be able to work.

Adrestian Empire is red, Leicester Alliance is yellow, Faerghus is blue...

Yellow + blue = green

Fodlan has horses on it

Therefore the entire continent of Fodlan *is* our red/green cavs 

By the gods......those mad man they did it......THEY ACTUALLY DID IT!!

They ARE going to sell a "Golden Route" as a DLC! With all houses joining uder one banner!

Call them "Jade Dragoons" or something lol

Edited by User name

This is a long shot but just in case. Before opening the official site again, does anyone have a cached version of the site after Ferdinand was added and before the images stopped loading?

2 hours ago, SushiCat said:

The description of his family is rather suspicious too, and it makes me wonder if they're not plotting something against the imperial family.

If there's something i've learned from watching fantasy anime and playing fantasy RPGs, it's that the prime minister/chancellor (is there an actual difference or is that just a fancy difference) has a 97% chance of plotting against the throne (assuming there is one). I don't think Ferdinand is involved but his father most definietly is (ya know, assuming i'm right about him).

Conspiring prime ministers/chancellors are just as likely as an empire being evil.....i say that but the Adrestrian Empire seems to be one of the few empires in fictional Japanese media that isn't actually portrayed as evil. So who knows.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If there's something i've learned from watching fantasy anime and playing fantasy RPGs, it's that the prime minister/chancellor (is there an actual difference or is that just a fancy difference) has a 97% chance of plotting against the throne (assuming there is one). I don't think Ferdinand is involved but his father most definietly is (ya know, assuming i'm right about him).

Conspiring prime ministers/chancellors are just as likely as an empire being evil.....i say that but the Adrestrian Empire seems to be one of the few empires in fictional Japanese media that isn't actually portrayed as evil. So who knows.

There's Begnion as well, which Adrestia vaguely reminds me of. Although...

You do end up fighting a faction of Begnion in Radiant Dawn. But for the most part, they weren't the villains of the war.

11 minutes ago, Rose482 said:

Ferdinand  <3 If S supports are back, I will pair him up with Edelgard for the lolz 

Watch him be a reverse Catria/Cordelia, and he wont get support with Edelgard, NOW that would be brutal.

Also why would you do Hubert dirty like that.

So out of curiosity the release date is currently late july correct? If they do something similar to SMM2's marketing... they will likely give us a big direct in June after SMM2's release. (The direct came a little over a month before SMM2's release) also they will be likely posting more info soon since if its not a direct it likely will be at E3... but that might get crowded up by other releases such as Pokémon (which promises to be out at the end of this year) Animal Crossing (same as pokemon) and new releases.

I don't know I just have a feeling to trust my gut and say were gonna get a lot more new information soon.. 

17 minutes ago, Ronman5 said:

So out of curiosity the release date is currently late july correct? If they do something similar to SMM2's marketing... they will likely give us a big direct in June after SMM2's release. (The direct came a little over a month before SMM2's release) also they will be likely posting more info soon since if its not a direct it likely will be at E3... but that might get crowded up by other releases such as Pokémon (which promises to be out at the end of this year) Animal Crossing (same as pokemon) and new releases.

I don't know I just have a feeling to trust my gut and say were gonna get a lot more new information soon.. 

Well, there is the E3 Direct in June that is focusing on Switch titles for 2019.....

7 minutes ago, WolfWind said:

Well, there is the E3 Direct in June that is focusing on Switch titles for 2019.....

Yeah Its just me personally it kind of bugs me on what little info they have given us overall... Personally I would love it to be similar to FE4..  but it feels FE 4 mixed with tellius a bit...But yeah it makes a ton of sense to push the game hard in the next month or two considering  it comes out July 26th. 

Also apparently some redditor has "leaked" story details but lets be honest... its something to take with a grain of salt.

13 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Next in line would be a student from Blue Lions. Which character do you think is going to be revealed?

A girl most definitely, so one of 3 - Mercedes, Annette or Ingrid, perhaps Ingrid as we know next to nothing about her.

16 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Next in line would be a student from Blue Lions. Which character do you think is going to be revealed?

Well, according to our last reveals, only Ashe, Ingrid, Annette, Sylvain, and Mercedes haven't been shown yet, but if I was to choose who should be introduced next, I'd say Ingrid.

Besides her one display in the most recent Famitsu article, she really hasn't appeared at all in any info that IS has given us about the entire game itself, so I've grown curious about the girl. To add on, I also think her design is quite decent, so I'll give her that.

6 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

Definitely a girl at least we've yet got one from the Blue Lions doubt they'll go 4 males in a row too much bro town...I'm feeling Ingrid but Mercedes is a 2nd guess Annette would be underwhelming not that she'll be bad but for a reveal so soon.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold