FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bio:

Golden Deers] Raphael (CV: Ootomari Takaki)
The son of the Leicester merchant family. He has had a tough life, as his parents passed away in an unfortunate accident, but he is quite optimistic, and all he worries about every day are the cafeteria menu and training his muscles to become a great knight. However, it seems he has little interest in sitting at lectures.

Second picture:

"Look at my body! I'm buffer than usual, aren't I?"

Convo:

"I'm hungry... I can't wait until meal time... If only the cafeteria was all-you-can-eat... It's prime time to beef up my muscles..."

19 minutes ago, LalaPony said:

Google translate out here painting this pure and wholesome boy as a murderer:angry:

For shame.

Honestly, look at how happy he is in the dining hall.

It would really sadden me if the game really ended up

Spoiler

having to kill students from other houses.

Well, some people insist this is consider "spoiler" despite majority was expecting it day one.

Edited by Timlugia

11 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

I get the feeling this guy will be my least favorite character, like Kellam was back in Awakening.

He just exudes this aura of “my character is defined by a single gimmick stuck on infinite repeat”.

Honestly, I can tolerate a gimmick if it at least makes sense to an extent. To use your example, Kellam is not only extremely gimmicky, but his gimmick made no freaking sense.

2 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Please avoid mentioning leak spoilers here without tagging them : /

Ah, how is it spoiler or leak info? I wasn't referring to any source.

Majority of people were guessing a war scenarios of houses against each other since the first trailer and announced of title "Three Houses".

Edited by Timlugia

1 minute ago, Timlugia said:

I'm not trying to argue with you, but to bring less attention to it rather than more. You got that information from the leak, didn't you? Just tag it man.

... or don't, forget it.

2 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Shoot, looks like I was right. I was really hoping I wasn't. :dry:

To be fair, it wasn't hard to see coming. I half-expected it ever since the first trailer when he A) immediately assumed Byleth was looking for the dining hall and B) showed up to a strategy meeting with lunch. I hoped I was reading too much into it, but here we are.

2 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

To be fair, it wasn't hard to see coming. I half-expected it ever since the first trailer when he A) immediately assumed Byleth was looking for the dining hall and B) showed up to a strategy meeting with lunch. I hoped I was reading too much into it, but here we are.

I mean, on the bright side dumb gimmick characters aren't a new thing.

From what I've heard Ilyana from FE9/FE10 was pretty similar.

5 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

If he's the son of a merchant family he'd be a commoner, right?

I think that is likely. All the other noble characters revealed thus far have had their family name or nobility mentioned.

That guy could use a bigger shirt size. One wrong move and someone could get injured by a flying button. 

Anyway, it looks like Lorentz will be somewhat similar to Virion and Sain. I think I know who’s getting my votes for CYL4. 

20 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

If taken literally, it'd be awesome if the Great Knight class actually returned.

Unfortunately, the official Japanese name of the class is not used.

Also, Imagine how much meat does he have to eat to maintain his physique. Imagine his Power lifting numbers.

According to the website, his full name is Raphael Kirstein so he’s definitely a commoner since he doesn’t have a middle name

20 hours ago, ΔZZ said:

According to the website, his full name is Raphael Kirstein so he’s definitely a commoner since he doesn’t have a middle name

Damn, my countymen can be nobles then because we all legally have a middle name (our mother's maiden surname).

59 minutes ago, TheDreamReturns said:

Shoot, looks like I was right. I was really hoping I wasn't. :dry:

At least he won't be as bad as, say, Ardin from Geneology. 

7 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Raphael sounds like Fat Mac from It's Always Sunny.

Like I said, I imagine he'd be more along the lines of Krunz from Emperor's New Groove.

20 hours ago, Decerd said:

I imagine he'd be more along the lines of Krunz from Emperor's New Groove.

I hope the roast lamb in the cafeteria tastes just right.

BTW, why don't we have jokes and memes about FE3H yet?

Edited by Jayvee94