FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

I think her "hobby" may be writing ,she is a amateur novelist who writes romance novels( maybe with herself as a main character).

Would explain why she so shy, and her attending school could be her trying to get over her antisocial behavior.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, User name said:

I think her "hobby" may be writing ,she is a amateur novelist who writes romance novels( maybe with herself as a main character).

Would explain why she so shy, and her attending school could be her trying to get over her antisocial behavior.

Please don't make her into an introverted Nina.

1 minute ago, User name said:

Jokes on you her VA IS Nina

No way omfg. Yeah writing novels would be an interesting character trait, but if those novels are overtly romantic and sexual to the point where it's the idea of all of her supports. Don't use her shyness as a way to spy on male students.
I also find it hilarious that she has a positive modifier in Hvy Armour and she's such a tiny little human.

7 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

No way omfg. Yeah writing novels would be an interesting character trait, but if those novels are overtly romantic and sexual to the point where it's the idea of all of her supports. Don't use her shyness as a way to spy on male students.
I also find it hilarious that she has a positive modifier in Hvy Armour and she's such a tiny little human.

I mean Sylvain was standing on the opposite side, and she was humming lol

But yeah i dont think she will be like Nina, and armor archer sounds fun!

Will be funny if she has a major crest too.

18 minutes ago, User name said:

I mean Sylvain was standing on the opposite side, and she was humming lol

But yeah i dont think she will be like Nina, and armor archer sounds fun!

Will be funny if she has a major crest too.

On that topic, I wonder who have the 5 remaining crests, as I'm guessing the Crests of the Ten Greats are present in the students, and the remaining 10 were on Nemesis' side so Idk how that will work.

So far we have the Crests of:
                                                   Blaidydd(Dimitri's)
                                                   Regan(Claude's)
                                                   Fraldarius(Felix's)
                                                   Goneril(Hilda's)
                                                   Gloucester(Lorenz's)

And we have confirmed that Edelgard; Hubert; Dorothea and Dedue don't bear a crest of the Ten Greats. So that leaves 15 students with 5 of them bearing a crest of the Ten Greats. As Leicester's emblem has 4 crest representing the 4 families leading it, I can see one more crest bearer from the Golden Deer(my bet's on Lysithea or Marianne), and no more since the Golden Deer supposedly has more commoners, so 4 nobles/4 commoners would work. Then I could see 2 crests for the Black Eagles and 2 for the Blue Lions, out of the remaining students for the Black Eagles I think Ferdinand; Bernadetta and Linhardt have a shot at having one, and for the Blue Lions Ingrid; Ashe and Mercedes(having an Adrestian crest) have a shot.

If I had to guess I would say: Black Eagles(Ferdinand; Bernadetta; Linhardt); Blue Lions(Dimitri; Felix; Ingrid); Golden Deer(Claude; Hilda; Lorenz; Lysithea)

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

Bernadetta seems cute, but her Japanese voice is soo high-pitched. I'm glad the English version seems to be giving her a less high-pitched voice.

Also, please don't let Bernadetta be Nina 2.0. Nina is my least favorite character in Fire Emblem by a mile. I hope her hobby is literally anything else.

8 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

On that topic, I wonder who have the 5 remaining crests, as I'm guessing the Crests of the Ten Greats are present in the students, and the remaining 10 were on Nemesis' side so Idk how that will work.

So far we have the Crests of:
                                                   Blaidydd(Dimitri's)
                                                   Regan(Claude's)
                                                   Fraldarius(Felix's)
                                                   Goneril(Hilda's)
                                                   Gloucester(Lorenz's)

And we have confirmed that Edelgard; Hubert; Dorothea and Dedue don't bear a crest of the Ten Greats. So that leaves 15 students with 5 of them bearing a crest of the Ten Greats. As Leicester's emblem has 4 crest representing the 4 families leading it, I can see one more crest bearer from the Golden Deer(my bet's on Lysithea or Marianne), and no more since the Golden Deer supposedly has more commoners, so 4 nobles/4 commoners would work. Then I could see 2 crests for the Black Eagles and 2 for the Blue Lions, out of the remaining students for the Black Eagles I think Ferdinand; Bernadetta and Linhardt have a shot at having one, and for the Blue Lions Ingrid; Ashe and Mercedes(having an Adrestian crest) have a shot.

If I had to guess I would say: Black Eagles(Ferdinand; Bernadetta; Linhardt); Blue Lions(Dimitri; Felix; Ingrid); Golden Deer(Claude; Hilda; Lorenz; Lysithea)

I thought that Sylvain may have a crest, at the end of feb direct, the BE students are fighting a dark beast that has a Gautier crest.

And Sylavin's full name is Sylvain Jose Gautier.

4 minutes ago, User name said:

I thought that Sylvain may have a crest, at the end of feb direct, the BE students are fighting a dark beast that has a Gautier crest.

And Sylavin's full name is Sylvain Jose Gautier.

They didn't specify the crest was his, they specified his family has a crest, but not that he himself has it, not gonna lie I kinda forgot about that but that's gonna be a prediction now.

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

@CalicoI doubt she'll be like Nina she's probably a helpless romantic character similar to Genny at least hopefully similar.

I forgot Genny wrote too! That could be interesting.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

3 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

They didn't specify the crest was his, they specified his family has a crest, but not that he himself has it, not gonna lie I kinda forgot about that but that's gonna be a prediction now.

Yeah i thought about that too, and Ingrid is shown on the calander in Seasons of Warfare edition, and since it will only have 12 characters on it (atleast i think so), she may be a important character, in a sense that she also has a crest, and crests are important to the story.

I really do wonder what the situation with the last remaining crests is; 10 are from the 10 Greats; one from Seiros and 10 more remain on the mural. I thought maybe they sided with Nemesis but as they lost surely those crests should be extinct now? And crests are tokens of the Goddess' power, but the goddess was on Seiros' side no? Unless Sothis is part of the goddess and can also give crests to her side(Nemesis'). I don't know how they will impliment those crests though as no one should bear them in the present timeline.

25 minutes ago, Calico said:

Bernadetta seems cute, but her Japanese voice is soo high-pitched. I'm glad the English version seems to be giving her a less high-pitched voice.

Also, please don't let Bernadetta be Nina 2.0. Nina is my least favorite character in Fire Emblem by a mile. I hope her hobby is literally anything else.

It's possible she was just ogling Sylvain, hence her embarrassment when Byleth showed up. 

But yes, Nina is definitely... Anachronistic. 

Bernadetta's bio doesn't give us much to work with what we couldn't deduce on our own as far as relevant information goes. I hope she was sent to Garreg Mach because her parents wanted her to get a spine, which would create more reasonable family drama and give Bernadetta a distinct reason to be there; everyone so far seems to attend either out of their own volition or because of their duties. 

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

It's possible she was just ogling Sylvain, hence her embarrassment when Byleth showed up. 

I'm honestly rooting for her to have a huge crush on Sylvain now. Just as long as it isn't a creepy obsession. I would severely dislike it if she were another Nina.

She does seem to be awfully nervous in both the video and her picture about Byleth watching her. I wonder what she's doing, lol.

40 minutes ago, Calico said:

Wait, is there a snippet of her English voice somewhere?

And I agree, I was caught off guard by how bright and high-pitched it was. You’d think someone so shy wouldn’t be projecting their voice so much.

1 minute ago, Lynsanity said:

Wait, is there a snippet of her English voice somewhere?

And I agree, I was caught off guard by how bright and high-pitched it was. You’d think someone so shy wouldn’t be projecting their voice so much.

During the February direct video, she goes into combat for a brief moment. You can hear her say "Oh no..." pretty faintly and attack somebody.

I'm not a fan of the high-pitched Japanese voice either, so I'm glad it was changed.

That's an insanely high pitched voice. I hate how Japan always gives its girls voices like that as a shorthand for "this character is totally super cute, you guys!" I also hope her hobby isn't anything daft - I share the sentiment here in hoping she's not another Nina.

Otherwise though, I can absolutely relate to being shy and wanting to go home as soon as classes are done,. I'll be seeing how her character develops throught the game when we finally get a hold of it, that's for sure!

3 minutes ago, Delfino said:

During the February direct video, she goes into combat for a brief moment. You can hear her say "Oh no..." pretty faintly and attack somebody.

I didn't notice that, thanks! But yeah, while I hate what Japan does, I'm always relieved when dubs give characters more appropriate voices. (For example, Asahina from Haruhi absolutely needs a high-pitched voice, so that's what she had in the dub as well.)

Edited by DefyingFates

I don't have a problem with her voice. Ya'll want to hear high pitched, listen to anything that comes out of the mouth of Ruby Rose. 

Well, with the Pokemon Direct next week it looks like 3H isn't getting one and is going to need a really great E3 showing to generate buzz. Though I guess an FE Direct makes more sense for early July. It's so weird how quiet they're being with details on the game aside from character profiles (and even then, NoA stopped doing those).

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

Well, with the Pokemon Direct next week it looks like 3H isn't getting one and is going to need a really great E3 showing to generate buzz. Though I guess an FE Direct makes more sense for early July. It's so weird how quiet they're being with details on the game aside from character profiles (and even then, NoA stopped doing those).

They're really not being quiet we're getting new character info every second day it's far more frequent than some other games, remember when we didn't get any new info between June 2018 and February this year.

1 minute ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

They're really not being quiet we're getting new character info every second day it's far more frequent than some other games, remember when we didn't get any new info between June 2018 and February this year.

True, it's moreso on the Western front, which is really odd that they've stopped keeping up with the Japanese information.