FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

3 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm talking about the doctor companion (Arcade Ganon) you can pick up from the Companions.  I say he's a shut-in because he prefers to work out of sight and out of mind from everyone else.  Of course, one might say he's mostly a shut-in because of spoiler reasons, but he definitely doesn't like to talk a lot (despite him having plenty to say about the wasteland politics and Caesar in particular).

Oh i see thank you, i haven't played NW so i wouldn't know, i probably should....

And since we on topic of hobbies, what do YOU think her hobby is? And what do you want it to be?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. She's looking good so far. Always had an affinity for shy girls, given how shy I am myself.

Please don't let those hobbies be weird. Hopefully she's more Genny than Nina.

Edited by Sentinel07

Am I the only one that thinks her hand looks weird? I am? Okay...

Not a fan of her Japanese voice, and her shyness could easily turn out overdone in the end, but otherwise she's fine so far. Curious why they only hint at her hobby instead of specifying it.

I agree that her JP voice is a pitch or two too high for my liking, and actually somewhat unexpected as I expected some more whispery. I tend to prefer dubs anyway. 

I think Bernadetta herself is pretty cute though, and it’s funny how I like all the girls for the Black Eagles except for the leader of it.

Bernadetta now reminds me of Nina. I'm pretty sure she either is a fujoshi or have some romantic obsession. I mean, she have a hobby she does only in her room, in the video she was looking at Sylvain(?) and was flustered when Byleth interrupted her. There is clearly a weird hobby involving men, here. Maybe I'm wrong but still, this is pretty suspicious.

I'm hoping she just has a crush on Sylvain or smth. It would be cute and also give more cross-house interactions.

If she is like Nina in that she is a fujoshi, she has a more major characteristic to her or smth.

Or... maybe she's just friends?

There are other things a girl could be shy about than just boys, and completely platonic reasons a girl might hang out with a boy.

31 minutes ago, Chitsuuki said:

Let her be pure please

I will start a faction and go to war over this.

The faction of Bernadetta purists versus the filthy fujoshi slime.  It'll be a... Berndetta.

4 minutes ago, Azz said:

I'm hoping she just has a crush on Sylvain or smth. It would be cute and also give more cross-house interactions.

I am really hoping for more cross-house interactions. If there are options for S-supports, I hope they are across multiple houses if only because I want to see the impact on the endings. Where do they live? Will their relationship help forge an alliance between the two nations involved? Etc.

1 hour ago, Silverly said:

I agree that her JP voice is a pitch or two too high for my liking, and actually somewhat unexpected as I expected some more whispery. I tend to prefer dubs anyway. 

I think Bernadetta herself is pretty cute though, and it’s funny how I like all the girls for the Black Eagles except for the leader of it.

I'm pretty much the same way. I'm actually finding most of the Black Eagles interesting, except for Edelgard herself.

52 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

Or... maybe she's just friends?

There are other things a girl could be shy about than just boys, and completely platonic reasons a girl might hang out with a boy.

Yeah, for some reason people assume that if a boy and a girl are seen near each other they must be in love. It's weird.

Holding out hope that Bernadetta's hobby is just reading (we did see her hiding under a book before).

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

Yeah, for some reason people assume that if a boy and a girl are seen near each other they must be in love. It's weird.

Yes, it's weird. I have more male friends than female friends so I'm not the kind of people who assume that, this assumption is just extremely annoying to say the truth, I hate it. But what I find suspicious is Bernadetta's behaviour in the video, which is not really a normal behaviour as a friend. Except if Sylvain was training and she was cheering him, because she's way too far from him. But she left and was flustered after her "talk" with Byleth. I personally think it's a weird behaviour and I can't call it "hanging out".

Screenshot_2019-05-27-22-13-33.png.79482f4456eea139321393655b047a96.png

Also she's humming while looking at Sylvain on this pic, so I don't really know what to think about it (and Sylvain seems to have what looks like a quest to give by the way). She just reminds me of Nina for now and I hope I'm wrong.

Bernadetta's behavior could have absolutely nothing to do with Sylvain, but I think it would just be super cute if she had a big crush on him, lol. Admittedly, we don't know much about him yet, but he looks to be a pretty charming and friendly fellow. A shy girl like her being smitten with someone like him just sounds adorable.

So far, we haven't really gotten any hints of the houses interacting with each other much on a more personal level. I'm really hoping for some of that, it could make for some interesting situations should the territories come to blows with one another.

One way or another, it makes one curious how cross-house dynamics will be handled. I believe this is our first instance of seeing a support event between two characters of different houses assuming my memory is correct.

18 minutes ago, Chitsuuki said:

Yeah..It will be okay if she just likes reading books not writing some fujoshi things like nina

Granted, she now reads yaoi novels instead of writing them ,be careful what you wish for!

I feel like it's Sylvain or Ashe tbh, but leaning more Sylvain then probably Leonie for Golden Deer on Friday

2 hours ago, MetalAmethyst said:

Who thinks Sylvain will be next up for the Blue Lions?

Yeah, I'm still gonna ride that train I started.  I already predicted Bernadetta right.

Next will be Sylvain from Blue Lions, then Leonie for Golden Deer.

I'll double-down on this if I have to.

5 hours ago, ShinkaiNoAki said:

Yes, it's weird. I have more male friends than female friends so I'm not the kind of people who assume that, this assumption is just extremely annoying to say the truth, I hate it. But what I find suspicious is Bernadetta's behaviour in the video, which is not really a normal behaviour as a friend. Except if Sylvain was training and she was cheering him, because she's way too far from him. But she left and was flustered after her "talk" with Byleth. I personally think it's a weird behaviour and I can't call it "hanging out".

Also she's humming while looking at Sylvain on this pic, so I don't really know what to think about it (and Sylvain seems to have what looks like a quest to give by the way). She just reminds me of Nina for now and I hope I'm wrong.

I'm gonna say it's probably social awkwardness.  Probably got lost in thought trying to think of how to approach Sylvain and then got startled and alarmed when she figured out that someone else was watching her stand there.

And I didn't listen to the audio so I don't know how it sounds, but for some people humming is something they do when they get nervous.  Or when they're lost in thought.

The only strike against Bernadetta purists, in my eyes, is the fact that Nina was apparently popular in Japan, so they might be inclined to repeat that in this game.  But damn if I haven't had enough of all these freaky and dark personalities in these characters.  I'd appreciate if the characters in this game can be a bit more tame for a change.

48 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

What evidence is there for your guesses?

Gut feelings and gambler's luck.

20 hours ago, ayahitaisyou said:

It seems only the crests of Mercedes and Lysithea come from ten heroes of Fodlan, because they got フォドラ十傑 in descriptions.

As for Ferdinand and Bernadetta, I somewhat feel like the first two words are 聖者(aka. Saint).

So we have 10 greats, 11 saints, and one to rule them all.