FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

8 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

I'm gonna say it's probably social awkwardness.  Probably got lost in thought trying to think of how to approach Sylvain and then got startled and alarmed when she figured out that someone else was watching her stand there.

And I didn't listen to the audio so I don't know how it sounds, but for some people humming is something they do when they get nervous.  Or when they're lost in thought.

The only strike against Bernadetta purists, in my eyes, is the fact that Nina was apparently popular in Japan, so they might be inclined to repeat that in this game.  But damn if I haven't had enough of all these freaky and dark personalities in these characters.  I'd appreciate if the characters in this game can be a bit more tame for a change.

Maybe you're right. I never met someone like that but it would explain her behaviour.

I don't know if it's in the audio but it's written on the pic I previously showed (where she says "ふんふんふーんーー" with a music note at the end which can be translated by a humming like "hmhmhuuummm"). Oh I didn't know people could hum while being nervous or lost in thought. I honestly thought people hummed when they were happy so I found the assumed happy then flustered behaviour suspicious.

Yes I know it and that's one of the reasons behind my assumption about the weird hobby. I liked Nina but I'm not sure I would like to see another Nina in Three Houses...

Anyway I can't be conviced about Bern being a pure shy girl. There's definitely a weird thing with her.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, she can still be one of those Science Girl that likes to burn things in her room. And since Sylvain's hair looks like Fire, she would obviously be interested in it.

I mean, it's unlikely (she's either another Nina, or she's secretely summoning evil spirits on her free time. Or she's summoning sexy devils to draw them.)

I'm super happy we are getting Lysithea. She is one of the most mysterious students along with Marianne and Ingrid so I'm happy we are getting he rnow

6 hours ago, Azz said:

I'm super happy we are getting Lysithea. She is one of the most mysterious students along with Marianne and Ingrid so I'm happy we are getting her now

As much as I'd love to see Leonie's bio, I am interested in seeing Lysithea, Marianne and Ingrid's background.

20 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Yeah, I'm still gonna ride that train I started.  I already predicted Bernadetta right.

Next will be Sylvain from Blue Lions, then Leonie for Golden Deer.

I'll double-down on this if I have to.

Looks like I lost my bet.

What did I lose out of it, exactly?

Pride and integrity.

This is why you shouldn't gamble with essential funds, kids.

With that said, I do want to learn more about some of the Golden Deer characters we've barely even seen, like Marianne and Lysithea.

1 hour ago, MetalAmethyst said:

As much as I'd love to see Leonie's bio, I am interested in seeing Lysithea, Marianne and Ingrid's background.

Same here honestly they're the most unknown so far so at least one of them is coming soon!

I probably shouldn't be trying to predict anymore but for next few weeks I predict:

Casper/Annette/Ignace

Petra/Sylvain/Leonie

Rinhardt/Ingrid/Marianne

The first two followe the pattern of Black Eagles and Golden Deer showing a character of the same gender and Blue Lions showing one of the opposite and the last one mirrors the first reveal of the leaders except genders are swapped.

I'm probably very wrong but whatever lol

Actually ever since the first six (who were the lords and their sidekicks) they've been alternating between males and females. They'll eventually have to do tw ofemales i na row, though. Assuming that they will keep this pattern up for as long as they can (and thus the two consecutive females will be last), the coming three weeks will have Linhardt/Caspar, Annette/Ingrid, Ignace, Petra, Sylvain, Leonie/Marianne, Linhardt/Caspar, Annette/Ingrid, Leonie/Marianne.

Edited by Druplesnubb

Bernadetta seems like she could be very adorable to interact with. I hope she just doesn't have any creepy hobbies associated with her. I'd like it if she is just crushing on Sylvain because they are friends, and she is just being shy there. It seems like she will get involved with the nice friendly people since we see that she also had an event with Dorothea.

He's ADORABLE. Which I already knew, but this just confirms it. He's my favorite, I'm going to make him a Wyvern Rider (fingers crossed) and he shall terrorize the skies. I like that he's adopted and a commoner.

Knight:

Bio:

Knight of Death {Shinigami Kishi, lit. God of Death Knight}
A knight wielding a large scythe like the Grim Reaper's, and wearing sinister armour, kidnapping people in the dead of the night... That is the very convincing rumour of "The Knight of Death", told in the streets of Garreg-Mach. But it turns out that those weren't just rumours, and the Knight appears before the protagonist as a very real threat.

Second picture:

"Will I die... or will you... Let us enjoy... the dance of hell!"

Flame Emperor:

Bio:

Flame Emperor {Entei, like the Pokemon lol}
A mysterious being operating secretly around the great Monastery. Their emotions are impossible to discern through that mask, but it's clear that they're not friendly towards the Church. They, for some reason, employed bandits to attack students who were out camping, but that failed due to the protagonist's intervention. After that, they have come to hold interest towards the protagonist while also staying cautious. What could be their goal...

Second picture:

"I'll let them {could be referring to either students or Byleth} roam free for a bit longer. I don't have enough information about that teacher."

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Bio:

Flame Emperor {Entei, like the Pokemon lol}
A mysterious being operating secretly around the great Monastery. Their emotions are impossible to discern through that mask, but it's clear that they're not friendly towards the Church. They, for some reason, employed bandits to attack students who were out camping, but that failed due to the protagonist's intervention. After that, they have come to hold interest towards the protagonist while also staying cautious. What could be their goal...

Second picture:

"I'll let them {could be referring to either students or Byleth} roam free for a bit longer. I don't have enough information about that teacher."

Its a Romen Darth Vader Black Knight!

Why would he hire Costas( a total jober) to kill the 3 lords? Do it yourself you dumbass!

This is the reason you're plans will fail!

Yay for thursday reveals though! Also I was wondering if the Flame Emperor wasn't Jeralt, but if they don't know about Byleth, I guess that doesn't work.

10 minutes ago, WolfWind said:

Can someone share the translation for Ashe? I can't see the comments that translated it.

First tweet:

[Blue Lions] Ashe (CV: Inoue Yuuki) The adopted son of Lord Ronato, the landlord of the Caspard territory in the Holy Kingdom. (cont.)

He holds great respect and gratitude towards Lord Ronato, who took him in, raised him as his own, and sent him to the Officer's Academy despite him being a commoner. He is a serious young boy, who studies and trains hard so he can become an outstanding adult like his benefactor.

Second picture: "So that's how it is. ...You're amazing, teacher."

Second tweet: Video

"It's all thanks to my adopted father, Lord Ronato, that a commoner like me got to enroll in the Officer's Academy. He's strict but also kind, and a model knight... I want to grow up and become someone like him."

Via @SatsumaFSoysoy

Edited by User name