FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, egobarrier said:

That's probably the right call, especially after Dedue.

Lol, pretty much. People could have written long posts about why the name "Lachesis" fits the character very much, but if the Awakening name "Raquesis" stuck none of it matters.

So apparently a teacher made a run for it during one of the outings, if that's not suspicious I don't know what is. I guess that's another reason why they picked up Byleth as a substitute.

I think Yeritza/Jeritza is probably Alois, since all the other instructors were there before Jeralt mercs and Byleth came.

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

His hotheadedness holds him back, but he has a strong sense of justice that makes him hate lies and unfair treatment, and overall he has a very honest personality.

So he's basically Godfrey from Xenoblade 2. I.......wasn't really a fan of Godfrey. Hopefully Caspar doesn't see the world too much in black and white.

So I hope this isn’t seen as off topic, but since we’ve been discussing characters here... anyone know what the quotes are on these new cipher cards for Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude?

5 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

So I hope this isn’t seen as off topic, but since we’ve been discussing characters here... anyone know what the quotes are on these new cipher cards for Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude?

Here you go.

2 hours ago, SushiCat said:

So apparently a teacher made a run for it during one of the outings, if that's not suspicious I don't know what is. I guess that's another reason why they picked up Byleth as a substitute.

I think Yeritza/Jeritza is probably Alois, since all the other instructors were there before Jeralt mercs and Byleth came.

So Byleth is that one substitute teacher from school that everyone loved and wanted more than the actual teacher.

22 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

16 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Here you go.

Huh, actually those are a different set of cards, good find!

Here's the translation for the other set, the one with the official artwork in it. I got it from FEcipherENG as well:

Byleth: “Learn with your very flesh!”

Edelgard: “I had hoped so. May you instruct us Black Eagles well.”

Dimitri: “The Blue Lions are quite the boisterous house. I would wager you’re in for more than your fair share of grief, but we are glad to have you nonetheless.”

Claude: “Taken a liking to me, have you? Is that why you chose my house? Heh… Well, you might want to take a different tone of voice there.”

Love all the Black Eagles girls but Caspar is still my favourite guy in it by far much better than I expected! Surprised they have the house leaders first promotion cipher card so soon at least no spoiler legendary weapons(you better not as well heroes!!! wait 2 weeks after its out!) Also they are definitely keeping Byleths first promotion a secret probably spoilerly since they're the main character maybe next famitsu issue it'll be seen.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

22 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

I live my life freely. Isn't that the true victory?

Claude confirming the kill, Golden Deer it i...

3 minutes ago, SushiCat said:

Dimitri: “The Blue Lions are quite the boisterous house. I would wager you’re in for more than your fair share of grief, but we are glad to have you nonetheless.”

iiii...

... Shoot, that's really good too. Hm.

5 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Love all the Black Eagles girls but Caspar is still my favourite guy in it by far much better than I expected! Surprised they have the house leaders first promotion cipher card so soon at least no spoiler legendary weapons(you better not as well heroes!!! wait 2 weeks after its out!) Also they are definitely keeping Byleths first promotion a secret probably spoilerly since they're the main character maybe next famitsu issue it'll be seen.

I hope the lords come to Heroes with just the weapons they hold in their full body artwork, I have a feeling that we'll end up getting all 3 as Legendary Heroes pretty soon, so they'll probably have the legendary weapon, especially if Thani is right and:

Spoiler

There is a timeskip; I could see all 3 rocking legendary weapons and their post timeskip design for a Legendary alt.

36 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Here you go.

Thank you!

Those are some interesting quotes. 

Claude seems to value his freedom it seems?

Dimitri is quite serious as usual.

Edelgard seems to have great resolve when it comes to her goals, wouldn’t want to be standing in her way.

16 minutes ago, grin_fish said:

Speculation time: Maybe the teacher didn't run away and unbeknownst to all was abducted by the Reaper Knight.

Either that or the Church made him/her disappear for some reason and then covered it up. I wonder if the same won't happen to Byleth...

24 minutes ago, grin_fish said:

Speculation time: Maybe the teacher didn't run away and unbeknownst to all was abducted by the Reaper Knight. 

I kinda like Caspar's design. His hair reminds me a bit of Robin's from Batman. 

Or maybe they hid so they could take on their new identity as the Flame Emperor`?

I've had a soft spot for Caspars design since we first saw him. I really like the direction they went with his character as well, if the bio is anything to go by. 

Spoiler

I quite wish he was a bi option, though sadly I don't think that's the case given the leaks. Being the first character reveal of pride month would make it pretty fitting too.

23 minutes ago, EJ107 said:

I've had a soft spot for Caspars design since we first saw him. I really like the direction they went with his character as well, if the bio is anything to go by. 

Hide contents

I quite wish he was a bi option, though sadly I don't think that's the case given the leaks. Being the first character reveal of pride month would make it pretty fitting too.

It's still possible given the early nature of Thani's information; stuff like supports can be changed very late in development but plot details will probably stay consistent.

1 hour ago, Jayvee94 said:

Here you go.

"Victory will be ours... No matter what happens."-Edelgard Targaryen (jk lol)

So it seams that she really dosen't mind sacrifice a few lives in order to achieve her goals, i like it.

I also like the contrast between her quote and picture, she looks all "happy animu waifu" like and then looks at you funny, and goes "Execute order 66"