FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

3 minutes ago, MetalAmethyst said:

So, I've been seeing a lot of people compare Caspar to Akihiko from Persona 3. After reading his bio... yeah, he's like Akihiko. With maybe a hint of Ryuji Sakamoto?

His hair is Ryuji's except it Cuan dyed, hell Dorathea is kinda like Ann, and local Hikamori is Bernadetta just like Futaba.

And Petra gives me Makoto vibes. Social awkwardess (due to being a foreigner),business style outfit etc.

We can probably even spin Linhardt as Yuseke.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly wasn't expecting Casper's personality reveal. I thought for sure that he'd be the overly haughty Napoleon complex type of teen. Its nice to see Three Houses can surprise with its character from time to time. I'd never have guessed he'd by a disciple of JUSTICE like Arthur. 

46 minutes ago, User name said:

Oh look who i found, its Edelgard,Hubert and a dogo! Look under the map,there is also an Adrestian badge?

I read badge as badger, and now I am somewhat disappointed.

2 hours ago, User name said:

Oh look who i found, its Edelgard,Hubert and a dogo! Look under the map,there is also an Adrestian badge?

That's where the Black Eagle's class room is. It could be an icon for the class room or maybe a Black Eagle student with a quest?

EDIT

In case it wasn't posted, here's the English version of the German FB post with the 2nd wave of students:

Edited by VincentASM

I'm surprised that NoE is releasing more information about this game than NoA. I wonder if we will be see the official NoA profiles of all the students and teachers once E3 hits. 

11 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That's where the Black Eagle's class room is

Hmmm wasn't it on the other side? That icon is to the southwest; the classroom should be that southeast building, shouldn't it?

Could be their dorms though, I think that's about where Bernadetta was singing

Edited by Cysx

18 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

That's where the Black Eagle's class room is. It could be an icon for the class room or maybe a Black Eagle student with a quest?

Its actually Bernadetta;

image.thumb.png.96b57f9e474dd2986f6da32f972b8960.png

Same date 4/27 just like in Caspar's video.

Edited by User name

14 minutes ago, Leif said:

I'm surprised that NoE is releasing more information about this game than NoA. I wonder if we will be see the official NoA profiles of all the students and teachers once E3 hits. 

Likely not, week after E3 is pretty much the last week for the last 3 house member reveals so by then is when they'll FINALLY update their NoA site.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

6 down, 2 to go for Black Eagles!

I'm still predicting that Annette will be next for the Blue Lions. If not, then it's likely Ingrid.

Golden Deer on the other hand, is a little difficult to predict. It'll either be Ignace or one of the female characters (Leonie or Marianne).

14 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Hmmm wasn't it on the other side? That icon is to the southwest; the classroom should be that southeast building, shouldn't it?

Could be their dorms though, I think that's about where Bernadetta was singing

Oh right, I kind forgot the other side looks completely different XD

I blame my lack of sleep.

Anyway, the mystery was solved.

38 minutes ago, User name said:

Its actually Bernadetta;

Same date 4/27 just like in Caspar's video.

That's a bit too close, it's a looong alleyway, Caspar is at the top and Bernadetta is almost at the bottom; but at least that confirms that it's just another Black Eagles student. Good catch too, it's not visible for long in that clip.

... this made me realize that there are like, 13 rooms for 21 students(assuming the house leaders sleep somewhere else). That's a bit of a weird in-between.

Edited by Cysx

12 minutes ago, Cysx said:

That's a bit too close, it's a looong alleyway, Caspar is at the top and Bernadetta is almost at the bottom; but at least that confirms that it's just another Black Eagles student. Good catch too, it's not visible for long in that clip.

... this made me realize that there are like, 13 rooms for 21 students(assuming the house leaders sleep somewhere else). That's a bit of a weird in-between.

You can see a strair case in both screens, look closer. Plus there is no dots on the mini map in Bernadetta's video(behind her i mean) and the date is the same.And there is also visible  windmill. Same place.

Iam 100% sure its Beranadetta.

Edited by User name

21 minutes ago, User name said:

You can see a strair case in both screens, look closer. Plus there is no dots on the mini map in Bernadetta's video(behind her i mean) and the date is the same.And there is alos a windmill.Same place.

Iam 100% sure its Beranadetta.

The staircase could be in front of every room section, and the windmill is at the end, though it's indeed looking pretty big.

Okay, let me see if I can fondle with the maps a bit...

1BfLWqv.jpg

Green is Caspar, red is Bernadetta.

Since there are bushes at the right of Bernadetta's minimap, that's the only place that fits. And that just seems too far for me. The Black eagle we're seeing on Caspar could very well be hidden on this map, too.

Edited by Cysx

8 minutes ago, Cysx said:

The staircase could be in front of every room section, and the windmill is at the end, though it's indeed looking pretty big.

Okay, let me see if I can fondle with the maps a bit...

That reminds me, I made a makeshift map recently. I'll post it in a bit.

It seams there is no visible grass in Caspar's video, while Bernadetta does have it.

So it actually might be a different BG student, so Berna is actually there just a litle bit further in.

Unless grass didnt load in or something.

So i think the Windmill might actually be the greenhouse then, or part of it i suppose.

And i think we need to pay more atention to the beginning of each char video's, some of them have a small glimpse of the mini map.

I think Lysythea had it aswell:image.thumb.png.58002a0ff32923b125300b2625b446e5.png

Hubert also has it,but its just Black Eagles class room.

Edit; And Raph has it tooimage.thumb.png.f51177746a860b3c732dfaa3e605bb99.png 

And Mercie has it too! Man everyone has it dammit! (but i reached upload limit on this post so....lol)

Edited by User name

43 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

The German Fire Emblem page posted something about Flamy, if anyone cares

But it seems, his bio in German is a bit off

"The mysterious flame-emperor is acting in the shadows of the monastery.he seems to harbour resentment towards the church of seiros.his true intentions have yet to be revealed" 

Thats the german text translated. Whats off about it? From what i have read about him, its seems coherent with the other profiles(on tiwtter etc.),though i could have missed something.