FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

I hope his voice is deeper in the localisation cause I am not a fan of the ‘shota with the high pitched voice’ trope

So far he seems rather meh which is the case for all the golden deer guys sans Claude. Hopefully they have more to them when we see them in game

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Golden Deer] Ignace (CV: Yano Shougo)

The second son of a merchant family in the Leicester Alliance. Since his brother is inheriting the family business, he entered the Officer's Academy aiming to be a knight with the support of his parents, but it seems there might be something else he'd rather do deep down inside. He is a kind boy, who loves the beauty of nature and art.

Second picture:

"That tree over there has really bold-looking branches, and fits the curves of the mountain view far beyond very well..."

Convo:

"This place is a wonderful art vault. I come here to look every day, and never get tired of it. This was built over a thousand years ago. It's significant that we get to see the beauty standards of the time."

1) You know a lot about art?
2) You love art? <

"Yes, very much so. My family works as merchants, so I've been lucky enough to admire works of art often."

Yano Shougo is a 36 year old man lol.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Why does everyone have to fall along a binary? People are trans. People don't quite fit into either gender. What is the obsession with having everyone be so defined? Who cares if he's a guy who talks/sounds like a girl? I've met plenty of guys like that in real life. And plenty of girls with deep voices considered 'manly'. What's a "fitting" teenage male voice to someone already ambiguous. I get it's a trope, but idk. As a teenager who had an unnaturally high voice until much laterrrrr, I feel like it's at least nice to see/hear.

I just hate the hair. Hahah. So ... so .. much. Lorenz still has worst hair, but this is a close, close, close second. Sorry Ignace, that hair needs to go. Golden Deer is really coming in last for me though, just because of the awful (imo) character designs. 

Loves the beauty of nature and art.

My Byleth: Ok Ignase you have 2 options.

A) You become a Dark Mage to spread Curses and Plagues around the world.

or 

B) A Brigand to burn villages and it's people to cinder.

I want your answer and a 500 words essay about why you choose that option for tonight.

20 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

As a teenager who had an unnaturally high voice until much laterrrrr, I feel like it's at least nice to see/hear.

To be fair I never heard Michael's voice deepen until when he's 15. His brother Marlon has deepened when he's 13 and he's just one year older.

3 minutes ago, Kiran_ said:

Why does everyone have to fall along a binary? People are trans. People don't quite fit into either gender. What is the obsession with having everyone be so defined? Who cares if he's a guy who talks/sounds like a girl? I've met plenty of guys like that in real life. And plenty of girls with deep voices considered 'manly'. What's a "fitting" teenage male voice to someone already ambiguous. I get it's a trope, but idk. As a teenager who had an unnaturally high voice until much laterrrrr, I feel like it's at least nice to see/hear.

As someone who had the high voice problem as well, I'd agree, if not for the fact that I was extremely self-conscious about it back in the day. Still, I didn't really mean to throw shade or anything.

I fell bad for Claude's back, i mean carrying the husbando game on you're back all alone must hurt like hell, and Raph IS a big boy so....

If only we gave Lorenz a chance.....ah well Golden Deer is officially a waifu house. Like Claude is a MC so ofcourse he looks good.

You want a good husbando? Join Blue Liones. Want a good waifu? Join Golden Deer.

Do you seek balance? Like all things should be? Sweer an oath to the Crimson Emperor!

I was half hoping he was a girl dressed like a boy (kind of like a reverse Forrest) so that we had an equal gender representation among the students, and I have to say his voice seemed to prove this :P:

He genuinely looks like a sweetheart, and he's even going to the academy to the academy to help support his family, which if the bio is any indication, it's not exactly his vocation. Overall, a very good surprise and a nice addition to the Golden Deer crew.

Edited by SushiCat

So a small useless fact i noticed: each house has a "smol gurl must protec" and IS using F.Byleth for each 3 of them.

There is also a "smol sweetheart boy" in each aswell, and IS using M.Byleth for each 3 of them.

This brings a few questions, is F.Byleth a Lolicon? Maybe M.Byleth is a Shotacon?

Found out next on Super Romance of the Three Houses Z.GT!

Edited by User name

His appearance was giving me Alphys vibes, but his character is pretty much young Bob Ross (being in a military organization, but having a love for nature and art).

I can’t wait for Ignace to have me paint happy little trees and call my mistakes “happy accidents” as I freak out over how ugly my painting looks.

3 hours ago, SushiCat said:

I was half hoping he was a girl dressed like a boy (kind of like a reverse Forrest) so that we had an equal gender representation among the students, and I have to say his voice seemed to prove this :P:

He genuinely looks like a sweetheart, and he's even going to the academy to the academy to help support his family, which if the bio is any indication, it's not exactly his vocation. Overall, a very good surprise and a nice addition to the Golden Deer crew.

I too was hoping for a Lucina or Mulan or (perhaps most appropriately) Pidge from Voltron situation, if for no other reason than to achieve Thanos voice ~perfect balance~. But there’s a couple big strikes against that theory:

- What would their motivation be? The bio makes it clear Ignace is the 2nd son, so there’s no succession issue. It could be to get into Garreg Mach, but the school is totally co-ed. Heck, one of Ignace’s classmates is a 15 year old girl.

- If Ignace was worried about passing as a boy, they would probably make more of an effort, y’know? Like even !Marth was more masculine.

- Shotacon is a thing, and we know IS likes to have something for everybody.

15 minutes ago, Lynsanity said:

I too was hoping for a Lucina or Mulan or (perhaps most appropriately) Pidge from Voltron situation, if for no other reason than to achieve Thanos voice ~perfect balance~. But there’s a couple big strikes against that theory:

- What would their motivation be? The bio makes it clear Ignace is the 2nd son, so there’s no succession issue. It could be to get into Garreg Mach, but the school is totally co-ed. Heck, one of Ignace’s classmates is a 15 year old girl.

- If Ignace was worried about passing as a boy, they would probably make more of an effort, y’know? Like even !Marth was more masculine.

- Shotacon is a thing, and we know IS likes to have something for everybody.

Yeah, he's definitely a boy, his voice it's just very high. Since I watched the video prior to the CV I was fooled for a moment there haha

I guess the only student that could kinda fit the bill would be Linhart, but his grunt in the second trailer sounds kinda masculine...time will tell I guess.

5 hours ago, User name said:

There is also a "smol sweetheart boy" in each aswell, and IS using M.Byleth for each 3 of them.

Ignace does seem like the obvious shota of the Golden Deer

I guess Ashe would be the ''smol' one in the blue lions. 

And in the Eagles....Casper?