FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

21 hours ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Who's to say her ancestor wasn't a great or saint that founded Brigid long ago? she's a royal so it's possible nothings confirmed yet people assumed Mercedes didn't have one because her surname is not label on the map anywhere and look what happen there's really no rule that every crest has to be exclusive to the central main part and not the shaded areas.

Weren't the Greats and Saints all subservient/allied to Seiros though? And didn't they al lfollow the goddess? If so, wouldn't a kingdom founded by one of the Greats count as a part of Fodlan? Fodlan isn't really a pure geographical term (or else Sreng would be part of Fodlan too). Fodlan is the area that was once held by Seiros and currently follows the Church.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Blue Lions] Sylvain (CV: Furukawa Makoto, One Punch Man)

The successor to the house of Duke Gautier at the border. He cares for his friends, and is admired as an older brother figure in his class, but his fondness for sweet-talking girls is unmatched, such that he has endless troubles. He has an elder brother who was removed as the heir due to not possessing a Crest.

Second pic:

"Ahhh... I never get tired of looking at girls making worried faces."

Convo:

"Dorothea-chan, Hilda, Mercedes... Lady Rhea is also a super beauty. Man, this Officer's Academy is great, isn't it teacher? Beauties everywhere! Hahahaha!"

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Oh boy...it's the next Sain/Inigo/etc.

2 minutes ago, User name said:

And his a Noble like Virion,so yeah....

But hey, unlike those two, people actually look up to Sylvain this time.

1 minute ago, DuckPhoenix said:

So it did not say he is the eldest son? It would just be sad for his older brother...

Don't worry. Your translations are greatly appreciated. Thank you. 🙂

Well, what it said could be taken as eldest son I guess, though it's not very specifically that. I was careless with it.

12 minutes ago, Capella said:

It's 堪えるなあ not 堪らない, pretty sure he finds girls being upset hard to endure, not enjoyable.

Yeah, I've been talking to people on Reddit, and that's probably right...

1 minute ago, ayahitaisyou said:

嫡 usually means more about the heir than the elderest son.

Yeah, I know. It's just that the status is usually connected to being eldest, and I didn't read the rest before typing.

I'm of mixed thought on him. Sylvain has a pretty good design, its very casual looking which reflects both of his character traits. 

Of the two traits we heard I'm definitely more into the big bro one than the flirty traits. He can shape up to be a really nice guy. Maybe he'll be a bit like Hinata. I wonder if Ashe will be his main ''little bro''. For an older brother figure Sylvain looks kinda young with Ashe being the only male Lion that looks like his junior. I certainly can't see him ruffle Dedue's hairs or be protective of Dimitri. 

The family problems sound like a pretty interesting plot point too.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

So his brother was kicked out for not having a crest... the beast from E3 appears to have Sylvain's crest from what I read... we'll see.

Anyway the description confirms what I thought of him, a fun lad to have a beer with, but I hope his character is not one-sided.

47 minutes ago, timon said:

So his brother was kicked out for not having a crest... the beast from E3 appears to have Sylvain's crest from what I read... we'll see.

Anyway the description confirms what I thought of him, a fun lad to have a beer with, but I hope his character is not one-sided.

Are we... Having the same thought regard n Sylvans brother and the beast? 

Well RIP people wanting to pair him with Bernadetta since they thought he was only just a cool guy probably still is despite this (maybe it's still possible) but this definitely sours it. At least once again the backstories are interesting!

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

well he's certainly not what I was hoping for. I thought he'd be more like Kaze in that women like him a lot but he doesn't realise why instead of him being a typical pervert anime dude. Hopefully he grows out of it tho post time skip