FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

The thing is... if she's adopted... can she be the bearer of the final Golden Deer crest? That would be weird, though the general explanation on crests did leave the door open for crests inexplicably appearing on people, if I remember correctly.

If that's not the case, either the bearer is Leonie, or we don't get access to it at all(out of the students anyway). Both would be pretty surprising.

Edited by Cysx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she’s adopted like Ashe is however she does have a noble name according to the site (which is von Edmund). Could it be she has the final Leicester crest or is it possible to maybe pass crests to people even if they aren’t born with them? 

I’m super happy she got revealed, she has been one of my favourites for a while mainly because of her mystery (though I am surprised that Leonie is last tbh).

Edited by Azz

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

So she’s adopted like Ashe is however she does have a noble name according to the site (which is von Edmund). Could it be she has the final Leicester crest or is it possible to maybe pass crests to people even if they aren’t born with them?

I don't think that would make much sense, it seems to be a genetics thing mostly... then again, who knows?

Other than that, maybe she was adopted because she was born with the crest for unknown reasons.

Just now, Cysx said:

I don't think that would make much sense, it seems to be a genetics thing mostly... then again, who knows?

Other than that, maybe she was adopted because she was born with the crest for unknown reasons.

True. Maybe she was already distantly related or smth and she happened to get the crest (or it’s just the case another unplayable Leicester noble has it). We’ll just have to wait for famitsu (which will hopefully be next week). Though I do find it weird she has a noble name despite being adopted, unlike Ashe, who doesn’t.

2 minutes ago, Azz said:

True. Maybe she was already distantly related or smth and she happened to get the crest (or it’s just the case another unplayable Leicester noble has it). We’ll just have to wait for famitsu (which will hopefully be next week). Though I do find it weird she has a noble name despite being adopted, unlike Ashe, who doesn’t.

It could also be a FE7 Priscilla situation, where she was adopted from one noble family into another.

2 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I'm surprised we haven't got a situation yet where a complete commoner miraculously bears a crest revealing their heritage. I could totally see that happening with Leonie.

Isn’t that literally Byleth?

8 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

Isn’t that literally Byleth?

Well if it was just the crest maybe, but Byleth wielding the SotC(sword of the creator) makes it seem very likely they never were a commoner in the first place.

Edited by Cysx

[Golden Deer] Marianne (CV: Hata Sawako)

The foster daughter of the house of Duke Edmund in remote territory. Since she doesn't interact with others much, there are many who haven't even heard her voice before. At the same time, she loves birds and animals, opening her heart to them and talking to them. She is deeply religious, and prays the Goddess every day.

Second picture:

"Is that so... I was just praying..."

Convo:

"Ah, teacher, um... About the upcoming task, to rout bandits... I... don't have confidence in myself... I think I'll just drag everyone down... If possible, I'd like to be backline support... Or just be left home..."

11 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Well if it was just the crest maybe, but Byleth wielding the SotC(sword of the creator) makes it seem very likely they never were a commoner in the first place.

I don’t think the sword has anything to do with it, just having a crest reveals that a person is not from a common bloodline. That being said it would be cool to have a student like Leonie find out her family is secretly of noble blood. I doubt it would happen though because that is Byleth’s story as far as we know right now.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

(Oh come on I just extended my break to translate this) 

So, Marianne must be protected it seems. Maybe it's a Golden Deer life for me. 

I waited until you did that to post it, of course.

2 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

I don’t think the sword has anything to do with it, just having a crest reveals that a person is not from a common bloodline.

I think I read somewhere a while ago that crests could appear on actual commoners, potentially without a bloodline, but, I can't find it anymore... so scratch that, I guess.

Okay, let's recap:

• Hilda's lazy and doesn't want to bother with fighting.
  • Marianne has no confidence and wants to be left at home.
  • Ignatz probably doesn't even want to be here in the first place.

It's no wonder Claude is pushing for friendship to settle everything. Otherwise he'll have to fight the whole war by himself.

6 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

Okay, let's recap:

It's no wonder Claude is pushing for friendship to settle everything. Otherwise he'll have to fight the whole war by himself.

Another reason to pick that house I guess. Can't leave my boy Claude hanging. 

7 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

Okay, let's recap:

They're the memes house, upside down Claude and Lorenz have made that very clear a while ago. Black Eagles has generally the best looking female characters, Blue Lions has overall the best looking male characters, Golden Deer has the best memes. Claude, Lorenz, Hilda, Raphael, Marianne, all have immense meme potential already and we don't even know that much about them.
Is it a good thing though, this I cannot say...

3 minutes ago, Cysx said:

They're the memes house, upside down Claude and Lorenz have made that very clear a while ago. Black Eagles has generally the best looking female characters, Blue Lions has overall the best looking male characters, Golden Deer has the best memes. Claude, Lorenz, Hilda, Raphael, Marianne, all have immense meme potential already and we don't even know that much about them.
Is it a good thing though, this I cannot say...

Eh, Bernie > Marianne in the meme department.

But otherwise, I agree.

1 minute ago, Tamanoir said:

Eh, Bernie > Marianne in the meme department.

But otherwise, I agree.

Let's just say there are other reasons for an extremely tired face than actually being tired.

One of the characters I was most looking forward to being revealed. Also, she's rather busty

Could be that her parents have passed and she's being taken care of until she becomes of age

Edited by redlight